Nine

The Knights

Hahahaha....its been a very long time since I uploaded so please don't kill me.


Mark bit his thumb as all the Knights and everyone sat around the phone. Peniel went into surgery four hours ago and Sungjae didn't contact them yet. Closing his eyes Mark took in a deep breath before letting it out slowly. Jackson noticed that and held him close. Suddenly the phone rang. Everyone looked at it and Mark answered it.
"Sungjae what's the news?" Mark asked.
It was silent.
"Sungjae?"
A sound of a gun getting loaded was heard before the shot sounded. Mark was silent as he knew what the answer was. Dropping into his seat Mark ended the call. Everyone looked at him and he cried.
"Mark what happened?" Asked Jackson.
"He's dead."

One Hour Earlier

Sungjae screamed as the doctors held him back. Peniel's dead body rolled out of the surgery room. 
"Peniel! Peniel!" He yelled.
Breaking from the doctors Sungjae grabbed onto the green blanket. Lifting it he was met with a pail Peniel. 
"Peniel..." He cried.

Sungjae stood on the school roof. His last year of high school and he is dead inside. Only an hour ago did his world come crashing down. Peniel was dead. Looking at his phone he called Mark.
"Sungjae what's the news?"
Sungjae didn't answer. He laid  the phone on the wall then loaded the hand gun in his hand.
"Sungjae?"
Looking at the phone Sungjae brought the gun to his head and pulled the trigger. Falling to the ground Sungjae closed his eyes as blackness surrounded him.

With the Knights.

"What do you mean dead? Like he's gone?" Asked Luhan. 
Luhan looked at Sehun then Kyungsoo.
Mark nodded.
"What did Sungjae say?" Asked Chanyeol.
"He didn't really say anything."
"What do you mean?" Asked Sandeul.
"I answered. He said nothing. I heard a gun go off and then the phone drop. Sungjae killed himself." Mark mumbled as he cried even more.

Mark shook his head to forget the thought. Looking at Jackson he smiled a bit and grabbed his arm so it could wrap around him. Jackson looked at Mark and smiled a bit and kissed him on the head. Sehun looked at the two before looking at Luhan. Luhan seemed worried. Wrapping his arms around Luhan he pulled him onto his lap. Nudging his face into the smaller boy's shoulder he kissed it a bit. The phone rang suddenly and Mark jumped up. Picking up the phone Mark answered.
"Sungjae...what's the news?"
Silence.
"Sungjae?"
"M-M-Mark...."
"What is it Sungjae?"
"M-M-Mark..." Cried Sungjae.
"What's the matter Sungjae?" Mark asked as he bit his thumb.
"M-Mark I'm so happy." The crying sounds of Sungjae made Mark cry as well.
"P-P-Peniel h-he he's okay."
Crying even more Mark fell into his chair. 


Sungjae smiled as he the sleeping boy's hair. Slowly Peniel opened his eyes to see the smiling face of his lover. Both smiled at each other before Sungjae leaned down to peck those soft lips. Smiling in the kiss Peniel stared at the teary eyes of Sungjae as he leaned back.
"Good morning." Rasped out Peniel as he the short brown locks of hair.
"Good morning." Sungjae whispers as he Peniel's soft hair. 
"I love you."
Smiling Sungjae looked down at Peniel.
"I love you too."

Mark sat curled up in his chair. Tears streaming down his cheeks. His head falling into his knees as the tears poured down. Jackson walked up to him and kneeled in front of him. Cupping the wet cheeks Jackson lifted Mark's head.
"Hey..."
With that Mark leaped out of the chair and hugged Jackson letting his tears stain both of their shirts.