Three

The Knights
Blue and red lights flashed everywhere. People looked around to see what was going on. Sungjae was getting strolled out. His head bobbed to look sleepy for his lover. Peniel followed him holding onto the blood covered hand. His mouth moved over and over again but he could not hear.
 
White. That's the first thing I saw. The crystal clearness of snow. But it wasn't snow. It was just a room. There were tubes all around me. Running liquids into me. The dull pain ached as I tried to move. The world seemed so slow. My head fell to the side. He was staring at me. The beautiful man that I loved and still love. His eyes were red and puffy. I slowly reached my hand out and caressed his wet cheeks. I smiled and he kept crying.
 
"Peniel." Sungjae whispered at the sleeping man next to him.
Peniel moaned before wrapping his arms around the male. 
"Peniel we only have a hour before school starts." Sungjae whispered again as he unwrapped the arms around him.
"Baby come back." Peniel whined as he tried to bring Sungjae back.
Sighing the boy ripped the sheets off the bed to reveal the almost Peniel. Blushing a bit Sungjae looked at his friend.
"Aish can't you just let me sleep for once?" Peniel said angrily as he tackled his lover.
Laughing there eyes met. Blinking Sungjae blushed even more. Smirking Peniel threaded his fingers into the chocolate brown hair. Lowering his head their lips slightly brushed against one another's. the boy on the bottom closed his eyes and slowly slid his hands up toward the black hair of his lover. Peniel smiled again before diving for a kiss.
"Thank you for being alive." Peniel whispered in his head as the kiss started to get hotter.
 
"Oppa!" Yelled a girl as she came running up to Sungjae.
Running into the garden the girl stopped. Turning Sungjae looked at the girl.
"Oppa! Why are you always hanging out with them and not me? It makes me feel all alone." Whined the girl as he Sungjae's arm.
Choking on the bread he was eating Sungjae pulled back.
"Who are you?" Asked Sungjae as he stared at the frozen girl.
"I-it's me Joy. Your joy." Said Joy as he walked up to Sungjae again.
Stepping backwards. Hitting the garden's wall Sungjae froze.
"I-I don't know any Joy and I don't know you."
"Bu-but Oppa."
"Stop calling me that. My name is Sungjae." Sungjae said as he looked for a way out.
"Sungjae!" Yelled a loud voice.
Looking toward the voice Sungjae sighed. Joy glared at the male before taking Sungjae's arm.
"Oppa who is this?"
"Oppa?" Asked Peniel as he glared at the girl.
Ripping her off Sungjae quickly walked toward his lover and hid behind him.
"O-oppa! What are you doing? Why are you clinging onto that male?" Joy yelled out.
Peniel glared at the girl before taking Sungjae's hand and stormed off dragging his scared lover as well.
 
Hitting Sungjae against the wall of the storage shed Peniel started to attack the taller boy's neck. Sungjae's hands tangled themselves into the hair of Peniel.
"Who was she?" Growled Peniel as he paused the kissing.
"She she said her name was Joy." Whispered Sungjae as he tried to push Peniel's head back on his neck.
Resisting Peniel pined Sungjae's hands above his head.
"What did she want?"
"I don't know. But she was convinced we were a couple." 
Peniel froze at that part before the fire in his eyes erupted. Glaring at Sungjae Peniel ripped his school uniform's shirt off him and started attacking his chest.
louder Sungjae's breath quickened as his s were getting pinched. Letting his hands fall he wrapped them around Peniel's neck.  
 Hahahaha...well it's been a long time. Please don't kill me...anyway please comment what you think and if y'all like subscribe