One

The Knights

"Peniel!" Yells Sungjae as he runs over to his best friend.

"Hi Sungjae." Waves Peniel as he turns around to wave.
Running up to him Sungjae high fives his best friend. Peniel laughs as he see him. They have been friends ever since Peniel had hit Sungjae with a ball in kindergarten.
"How are you?" Asks Peniel as they start walking to their class.
"My mom yelled at me again." Sighs Sungjae.
Peniel chuckles as he looks at his friend before he feels someone bump him. Turning toward the person he stops. Watching the smaller boy running past him. His pale skin shinning as the sun hits it.
"Peniel?" 
"Huh?"
"What's wrong?" His voice trying to hide that he's jealous.
"That boy. He looks familiar." He mumbles before looking at Sungjae.
"Penjae!" Yells a voice from behind them.
Turning they see a long haired boy running up to them with another boy with a poker face not long behind.
"Dongwoo! Leo!" Yells Sungjae happily as his senior friends run up.
"Hey guys. How was your weekend. Heard you guys slept together." Peniel teases as he looks at his other friends.
"What! Did you guys really slept together!" Yells Sungjae as he looks at Leo who was blushing a tomato red.
Dongwoo coughed before walking ahead of the group. Sungjae leans over to Leo and smiles.
"Told you. He loves you."
Leo blushes even harder before running up to Dongwoo and grabbing his hand.
Peniel laughs as he watches the couple before looking at his friend. Smiling Peniel takes his best friend's hand as he watched the faint blush flowing into his cheeks.
 
Flashback
 
Peniel opens Sungjae's door with the spare key. Sungjae looks at his friend stumble into his dorm. Drunk again.
"Peniel." Whines Sungjae as he picks up the limp body.
Stumbling into his room Sungjae drops his drunk friend onto the bed. Sighing as sits next to him Sungjae brushes the bangs away from Peniel's face. Peniel was part of a gang. A high school gang called The Knights full of boys that are the knights of the school. They fought for the people of the school, saving them from other schools, and just being there. Peniel wasn't the leader but he was the second. He often came to Sungjae's house drunk or beat up. Sungjae always kept care of him because of his feelings. He loves his friend. Best friend. He's broken out of his thoughts when he felt lips on his. Feeling the soft pressure Sungjae freezes as he looks at his friend's closed eyes. Peniel pulls away and looks at his friend.
"I love you." He whispers before pushing Sungjae toward the wall. Groaning in pain Sungjae looks at the lustful eyes of his friend before when he kisses him again. His hands reach up toward the locks of brown hair as he kisses back.
 
End of Flashback
 
Peniel and Sungjae walk into their classroom to see a sun kissed skinned boy to be looking around in there.
"Hey who are you?" Asks Peniel in a strong voice.
The boy turns and everything freezes. The boy looks at the two before trying to run up. Peniel grabs his wrist before banging him up on the wall.
"Peniel leave him alone." Sungjae says as he tries to take the angered knight off the boy.
"Who are you? You don't have the school uniform. Who are you?" He asks as he stares into the chocolate eyes.
"K-Kim J-J-Jongin. I-I go by 
K-Kai." Said Kai as he looks at the angry Peniel.
"Please remember me." He pleaded through his eyes.
"Leave and take that pale owl with you." Said Peniel as he motioned toward Kyungsoo who jumped when they noticed him. He was pushed in by another boy and the door was closed.
"Guys just let them go. Please Peniel they didn't do anything wrong." Pleaded Sungjae as he looked at everyone.
Peniel looked at Sungjae then the other boy.
"What should we do Jackson?"
"Take him to the head?" Jackson replied.
"Peniel they haven't done anything wrong. Come on let's just let them go."
Peniel looked at Sungjae and let Kai go.
Kai ran over to Kyungsoo to check if he was alright. Kyungsoo nodded before hugging Kai.
"Leave." Peniel instructed as he opened the door.
Kai and Kyungsoo bowed before running out.
Peniel looked at Jackson and he nodded before walking out. Turning back to Sungjae he pressed him up against the wall and kissed him.
"Peniel we really need to work on your anger." 
"I can't help it when my princess is insulted or in danger."
"I wasn't in danger."
"The way he looked at you. It seemed you know each other."
Sungjae froze and looked at his friend.
"H-He well they are old friends of mine."
"How come I don't remember them."
"It was a long time ago. A very long time ago."

And the new story has begun...