Chapter 8

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Jessica balled up her fists and curled her toes in anticipation. While lying down on her stomach, she felt Taeyeon apply a generous amount of massage oil on her back.

"Ready?"

The brunette nodded then swallowed thickly.

Taeyeon pulled the steel bucket filled with ice within arm's reach then plugged her electric wax melter. She repeatedly kissed Jessica's shoulder while waiting for the crayons to melt. "It's not gonna hurt, I promise."

"I trust you." Jessica whispered.

"Thank you. But anytime you want to stop…"

Jessica lifted her head a bit and smiled. "I know. I trust you, Taeyeon." she repeated.

The young artist nodded, settled next to her girlfriend and kissed her lips. After securing her hand with her mom's old golf glove, she picked up a hot metal cup and raised it a good couple of feet above Jessica's back.

Jessica felt a gush that soaked her core. Then blood immediately rushed through her veins. Her head felt light and the path created by the melted wax left a warm pleasurable sensation. After it cooled down and her body settled back to a relaxed state, she felt nothing but arousal again.

Jessica writhed as the young artist poured another batch.

The artist leaned closer and blew air to hasten the cooling. "Oh, god, Taeyeon." Jessica moaned loudly. "That feels…that feels so good."

It felt warmer the third time. She knew Taeyeon was getting bolder and had closed the distance between the cup and her back. She bit her bottom lip so hard that it drew blood, while Taeyeon ran an ice cube over the trail of melted crayon.

It was exhilarating.

She found herself mumbling. "Again."

Taeyeon's eyes lit up and pulled her lower lip between her teeth while choosing another color.

Jessica was amazed at how jealousy—a feeling so foreign—fueled her into suggesting this.

Sure, Taeyeon was actually working on crayons over canvas when she stepped into the artist's workshop.

And what started as an innocent conversation quickly turned into a game of twenty questions.

"Crayola!" Jessica clapped and jumped up and down with excitement. "I never knew you also use that."

"Not recently." Taeyeon laughed as she turned around and returned the cup over the wax melter. "I think the last time I did this was back in 5th grade."

"So, what made you decide to go back?"

Taeyeon shrugged. "I just felt like doing something different. Do you like it so far?"

Jessica stared at the huge canvas and grinned. "I love it."

The artist glowed. "That's good to know."

"Doesn't that hurt?" Jessica eyed some of the crayons that accidentally dripped over Taeyeon's wrist.

"Not really."

"So…if I pour some into your hair…" Jessica chuckled as she eyed the cup with melted purple in it.

"I don't mind wax poured over my body. Just not my hair. Removing that can be a ."

That caught the brunette's attention.

"You've… you've done wax play?"

"Oh, wow. You actually know the term." Taeyeon laughed loudly before pouring another batch from the top of the canvas.

Jessica scowled and crossed her arms defensively. "Why does that surprise you?"

"Because your idea of comes right out of a manual. In-out-in-out-release."

"That's not true!" Jessica laughed loudly. "Just because I've been relatively more conservative in bed than you doesn't mean I don't know anything else. I just…those things. You need a huge amount of trust."

 "Or crazy enough to risk it."

"I take it you're the latter."

"I never said I've tried it."

"You deflected earlier. I know you've tried it."

Taeyeon offered her a closed smile. "I may have done it once…or twice."

Jessica crinkled her nose. "With the same person?"

"Uhm."

"Just how many ual partners are we talking about?"

The younger girl paused and turned around to face the brunette. "I don't—I don't really count, Jessica. I'm clean, if that's what you're worried about."

"I'm not—well, okay maybe that worries me a bit, too."

"Why didn't you voice out your concern before we started having . You knew I had multiple partners."

"I don't know. Maybe…maybe I just trust you enough."

"I had myself tested right after we started dating, I can show you the results" Taeyeon offered.

"You did?"

"I'm not stupid, Sica." the artist gazed into her girlfriend's eyes.

"I know the risks, and I would never put you in harm's way."

"I was right with my gut feel, then." Jessica nodded. "Can you at least give me a ballpark figure?"

"You really won't let go of that?"

"I'm just curious."

Taeyeon scratched the back of her head. "Eight, I guess."

"You guess."

"You said ballpark figure."

"And those aren't just random, are they? You still see them. I mean, they're in your social circle."

"Jessica, I wouldn't cheat on you."

"I know." Jessica sighed. "I just…I don't think I want to be introduced to them."

"Okay…but…none of them meant anything to me."

The brunette nodded and turned her attention back to the wax melter. "So, uhm. Besides wax play, what else did you engage into?"

"Seriously? You're—okay." Taeyeon puffed her cheeks and looked up. "Honesty. Okay. ." she mumbled. "But that's it. And it was just once… together with the other."

"Someone tied you up and poured hot wax on you. That… that could have hurt you badly, Taeyeon."

"I know. I was stupid, okay?"

"No—I just." Jessica closed her eyes and let out a shaky breath. "I'm sorry. I was just…I don't know." she chuckled nervously. "I probably shouldn't have asked about it."

"Sica." Taeyeon stepped closer and took the brunette's hand. "You're the best I've ever had."

"That's comforting to know." Jessica mumbled against the other girl's lips. "I'm sorry for distracting you. Go on. I'll be quiet here."

"Okay." the artist chuckled. "But. Just so you know, what I'm doing is fun. You're free to join me."

"You're letting me mess up your work?"

Taeyeon tilted her head and looked at the canvas with one eye closed. "You can't mess up an already messed up work."

Jessica's eyes gleamed with excitement. "I just pour it from the top, right?"

"Anyway you want it. You can splash it all over, too."

The brunette nodded. "I think I'll start with how you were doing it earlier."

"Okay."

Taeyeon stepped behind Jessica and wrapped her arms around the brunette. The older woman's focus did not break, despite Taeyeon's kisses on her neck. She quietly watched the stream break its path into two as it hits an already hardened area from the previous process. "Am I an artist yet?"

"Yeah." Taeyeon breathed out and smiled.

"So, uhm…" Jessica ran her finger over the cup's brim. "Would crayon work the same way as candle?"

The younger girl rested her chin on her girlfriend's shoulder. "I don't know. I guess—maybe."

The brunette breathed in deeply. "Would you be willing to try it out?"

"Sica." Taeyeon exhaled sharply and turned Jessica around. "They really didn't mean anything to me."

"No, I know that."

"We don't have to do those things."

"Did it feel good?"

Taeyeon chewed her lip. "Yeah, it did. But I'm not like, looking for it or anything."

Jessica cupped the back of Taeyeon's neck. "Let me qualify my question earlier. Would you be willing to try it out… on me?"

The artist's eyes were as huge as saucer plates.

"Are you sure?"

"Yes."

"I will… be right back." She scampered off towards the kitchen, grabbed an ice bucket and filled it up before calling Yuri. "Hey, Yul. Where are you and what are your plans?"

"Just got out of a full day practice. I hate coach. I swear." Yuri ranted. "But, I'll be at a party later. Why?"

"Okay—what party? How come I'm not invited?"

"You hardly go to parties."

"But I still get invited."

"No one asks you anymore because they know they can't compete with the hottest tamale in town, a.k.a Jessica Jung."

"Whatever. Who's the host?"

"Yoona."

"Who?"

"Jesus, Taeyeon. I've introduced you to her. Transferee, tall, blonde, new member of my team, remember now?"

"Not really. But anyway, send me the address just in case Jessica wants to go later."

"You're not invited."

"And you're inviting me."

"Fine. I'll let her know."

"Oh, uhm, don't come home any time soon."

"But I would need to shower. Everything okay?"

"Everything's fantastic. Jessica's here. So…"

"Gotcha. I don't wanna hear things I'm not supposed to hear. I'll just shower at Yoona's."

"Good thinking. Gotta go. Bye."

She found Jessica kneeling down on the mattress and fluffing the pillows. Taeyeon stared breathlessly at the brunette who was literally glowing from the sun's setting rays. "Hi." Jessica smiled.

The artist managed to squeak out a reply. "Uhm, so…ice. You know, just in case."

The brunette nodded and exhaled before takin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter