★ Fairydust ★ 7th member, melon-ie !

★Fairydust ★

★ Fairydust ★ 7th member, Kim Jiyul !

tumblr_ltvjin2Dwo1qbsd4uo1_500.jpg

 

Birth Name: Kim Jiyul | Christal Kim

Stage Name: Christal

Nickname(s):

  • Christy: Her brother gave her that name when he wants her to do something. Her friends also call her that as a short form for her name; Christal.
  • Yullie: She and her best friend were randomly calling each other names and she ended up with that name. She also likes it since it's cute.

Known For: Skin. She has white fair skin that whenever she wears a white tee, it looks like she's not wearing anything.

D.O.B: 11/26/1992

Age: 19

Ethnicity: Korean

Height: 166cm

Weight: 47kg

tumblr_ltb7c0eLK51qjsldro1_500.png

 

Personality:

She doesn't say much and she's mostly quiet. She's shy and she doesn't know who to talk to people or saying the first word. But if she's familiar or already close to a person, she gets annoying. She likes to smile though and people would say that it's her attraction. She's playful and very mischievous that'll cause her some trouble. Her curiosity gets to her and she feels like she must find out what the secret is, even if it's going to get her into trouble. She's quite cute but she prefers being pretty than cute. She likes to make eye contacts with people and she tends to make boys confused about her feelings. Other girls would say she's a flirt and a playgirl, but that's how she really is. She's hardworking and tends to finish up one thing at a time, but if she's lazy she'll do it little by little. She's determined and she has a lot of courage to say whatever she wants to say, thinking her words are true. She hates it when people disagrees with her and she would make sure she wins. She hates losing and being imperfect. She's all about perfection and she makes sure she doesn't make any mistakes in her life. So far, there are none - except a few things. She's really stubborn and you won't be able to persuade her into doing something she doesn't want/like.
She performs passionately and she does her best to stand out than the others. She's quite selfish when it comes to her things because she hates it when people borrow from her. She would always have a feeling that her things would either, won't be returned or broken. She doesn't really trust people except her family and her group members. People would think she's innocent when she's not. She likes bullying the younger ones and she teases them too. But she does it for fun with no harm done. She doesn't think about ual stuff and she hates it when someone starts being a ert. She's also strong and can beat someone up - if that person is weaker than her. She complains a lot and she's very picky. She's also demanding with a lot of things and she wants people to follow her words. She likes being at the back, like in the car or when they're walking by the streets but she wants to be in front when she's performing. She has a lot of flaws since she really hates and being a perfectionist, she feels like she needs to overcome all of it. She's quite blur and whenever you say something to her, it takes time for her to understand. She'll take a long time to understand what they are trying to say and whenever they give up on her, she'd shout at them. She's quite scary but she's very caring. She hates it when there's trouble and she would do anything to solve it, even if it's not her problem. She likes helping other people and she gives out good advises. She loves it when she's someone who you could depend on. She's also a camwhore and she likes receiving a lot of airtime. She'd make funny or cute poses in front of a camera and she'd even do some y poses. She respects her elders and she doesn't dare to fight back their words. She's quite a scary-cat too since she hates supernatural stuff. Sometimes, she acts like a gangster and rolls her eyes at every silly things.

Group Position:  Sub Rapper, Sub Vocals, Sub Dancer.

tumblr_lrd5hvuw5T1qbsd4uo1_500.jpg

 

Like: rilakkuma (teddy bear), food, clothes, perfume, gadgets, hamster, banana, ulzzangs, books, high heels, pretty boys

Dislike: mornings, waiting, sunlight, darkness, messy hair, cleaning, exams, chores, dirty-minded people, sweating, fakers

Hobbies: cooking, shopping, eating, teasing, buying plushies, opening her laptop, listening to music, writing music, taking photos, designing, stalking her friends & ulzzangs

Habits: stutters when nervous, taps her foot when bored, hums to a song when quiet, daydreams, smile at strangers (she didn't mean to though), fixes her hair every 10min, pouts when scolded, puffs her cheeks, talks in English when things get messy, her lips

Family:

Kim Joohae | 44 | CEO of an organic food company | He likes people who are determined and he doesn't like to let go of stuff. He wants to be the person who is always right no matter what. Jiyul and her father are very much alike. | father.
Ha Yoon Ae | 40 | musician | She loves music very much and feels it in her soul. She also loves her children very much and she wants them to be successful. She hates it when there's fighting and she's very innocent. | mother.
Kim Kevin / Kim Jiyeop | 23 | a member of ZE:A | He's very caring and acts like a mom every time. He's sweet and warm which makes people want to be near him. He's known to have an Australian charisma and whenever things get messy, he'll talk in English. She doesn't think they look alike even though they are close. | brother
tumblr_lqmohiZEcn1qak6q0o1_500.jpg
Friend: Applicants, YOU, Sandeul, IU, Jun.Q, Bomi, L.Joe, Sohyun, Raina, B-Bomb
 

Partner: Sungyeol (Infinite)

Previous Relationship(s): 
She used to date Youngwon from Dalmatian. They met at a cafe nearby her house. She forgot to bring her purse so he helped her to pay. They chatted for a while at the cafe and they started to have some interests in each other. They became a couple when she was still a trainee at the age of 17. They were together for 2 years and they broke up a week before her debut. They broke up not because they were fighting but because the public found out about their relationship. She was merely a singer yet she was already in a scandal. She was in every news and was in the most searched topic. When JYP and Sooman saw the headlines, they knew who it was. They told her to broke up with him to prevent the worse to happen. She still loved him though but she couldn't contact with him until things got settled down.
Headline:

BLUE BOY SEEN WITH AUSTRALIAN TRAINEE

Past Experience: She debuted as a singer in Australia with her brother. She was also featured in ZE:A's All Day Long MV and she did a CF with Big Bang during her trainee days.