Why We 'Love' Photo Shoots

★Fairydust ★

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQsG1KpOys4n61mQ-6C9fn

-Ilwae's POV-

 

'Loving you forever, I pray for you~' I sang along to Seungho oppa's part in MBLAQ's new Christmas single, White Forever. Joonie sent me their song to listen to and I think it is absolutely daebak!

'Open your eyes! Show more expression! Jiyul again, again!' Our photographer remarked as he begin fiercely taking pictures of Jiyul and her stiff smile doing her best in the 'princess pose' that our photographer says gives of lots of cute, fun and pretty girly vibes. Disturbing me from my music. Ugh, whatever.

'Sorry.. ' She mumbled back in English trying again and again to get the 'feel' the photographer wants.

I my lips as I sighed tiredly in my chair waiting for my turn. Betcha Jiyul is feeling so irritated and frustrated now. She just can't get the poses right! Unlike me, I like photography. So, I bet this photo shoot will most likely be a breeze for me. 

'What was that?' I questioned out aloud when I heard what seemed like a dog whimpering. 

There it was again. Was there a dog in here somewhere?

'Seorin, did you hear a dog whimpering?' I asked the girl behind me who was watching some anime on her laptop. 

'What..? Wait, I think I heard it.' She whipped her head around searching for any signs of a dog.

'Lets go look for it.' I got of my chair and pulled her along with me.

She protested, 'But its your turn for the photo shoot next!'

'Whatever, Jiyul will most probably take another half an hour or so. Lets go.'

We begin searching around the set where the whimpers were the loudest. We looked under tables, chairs, bundles of clothes and equipment but couldn't seem to find where the sounds were coming from. It was rather strange how a animal could actually be trapped on our set! It sounds so cool and interesting. I wasn't going to give up searching for it. Not even Woojin or Roo could persuade us to stop looking for it. My mind was set on finding the poor animal no matter how long or hard it may take.

'Doggiee~, come here.. Doggieee~' Seorin and I repeatedly cooed as we walked around.

'Woof woof!' 

-Seorin's POV-

'Ilwae! Over here!' I shouted whilst trying to pick up the hurt little animal from a bunch of tangled up wires and metal tools.

'Aigoo! How did it get itself here?' She questioned as she tried to untangle the messed up wires from the poor bleeding little puppy.

After a while, we managed to get all the wires away from the little pup, cleaned its wound and it was bundled up warmly at the corner of our dressing room in pink furry blankets. It was happily lying down letting Mimi rub its tummy while her hand.

'Ilwae your turn!' The photographer shouted as he changed his films on his camera.

'Neh, coming!' She replied as the make up artist touched up her makeup before running to the set.

'Unnie, can we please keep the puppy? Please please please please!? It so furry and cute! See, it likes you!'

I tried my best to persuade Woojin into agreeing to keep the little puppy. The rest of the members had enthusiastically agreed on the thought of having a little animal to love and care for at our dorm.

'Sorry Seorin. But taking care of a puppy is a big commitment. We won't be at home most of the time and won't it be very lonely? As much as I love animals, I can't agree to it.' She reasoned as she put her hand around my shoulders kindly.

'Anyway, we don't know where this dog came from. What if it's owners are looking for it? Its a really big responsibility. Why don't we put posters to look for its owners but it may stay at our dorm till they come and collect it ok?' She smiled.

'Really? But if no one comes to claim it, we can keep it right?' I asked my eyes shining in happiness.

'We'll talk about that later ok? Now, we'll have to ask manager unnie first!'

-Jiyul's POV-

I hate photo shoots, Arghhh! Its so challenging and frustrating and tiring! How on earth am I supposed to pose forever and ever trying to bring out the fire in me? But now, we're going to have a dog staying with us! Yipeeeee! At least till we find its owners. But, I'm still so excited! Now this photo shoot dosen't seem so boring any longer!

'Oh my god this is so cool!' I spoke in English, unable to hold in my estatic-ness.

'Wae? Coorl?' Roo asked as she scratched her head in confusion. 

'Oh, it just means that is is going to be really awesome. Its an expression we say in Australia.' I explained in Korean to her.

'Oh.. Thizz iz so coorl!' She tried to say.

'Yeah I feel so cool cool!' Mimi interrupted us singing Sistar's song So Cool and dancing.

'Cool cool cool~' We sang along with her doing the dance together.

'YAHHHHH! Everybody! We're going to kepp the puppy! YAYYYYYYYY!' Seorin that siren shouted at the top of her lungs as she ran around the room is euphoria unable to hold it all in.

'Really? YAYYYYYYYY!' Ilwae shouted to in joy as she returned from her shot. Spinning around with Seorin in ecstasy.

'You hear that little puppy? You're going to be going home with us!' Soomi smiled a gentle smile as she picked the little animal onto her lap. While Roo gently it while playing with its cute teeny weeny paws.

'First we have to give it a name!' Mimi suggested.

'Fluffy! its so fluffy!' Woojin replied lying on the couch.

'Chocolate chocolate!' Seorin shouted out loud.

'Woof woof!' the puppy barked back in agreement.


Anneyong! Am able to use the computer here for 10 minutes ^^ Figured out how to use the computer like finally! So a rather unfinished chapter I was working on before I left for my holiday. Edited a little and hope its ok! :D

I just oh so love MBLAQ's White Forever! Its like so cool and puts me into the x'mas mood! Oh not forgetting Starship's ent , Pink Romance! Its so cute and pink it maked me so happy! What x'mas songs do you guys like? :) Oh and SMent has a x'mas album too! I'm so going out to look for it. ^^

Oh btw, can you figure out which kpop celebrity's dog is up there? xD 

 Ok, bai :D Have to go now. This weirdo is shooting me glances. Oops, guess I used the computer for too long!

Don't unsubscribe and comment please people! <3

P.s My face is freezing :(