4 Months Later...

★Fairydust ★

4 months later.....

-Mimi's POV-

'I'm so tired I could die!'

Seorin complained as she threw herself on her bed.

'Everyone's tired,' I replied in between bites of my bar of chocolate.

We've been dancing, practicing, going to photoshoots, basically doing things you do before your debut. Nobody in our group has had a stress-free or a goodnight's sleep in a long time. We're usually too busy worrying and practicing to even do the things we like and care anymore. We've hardly even have time to just laze around like we did before our intensive training. I haven't played a good prank on anyone lately! Do you know how irritating is it to have it bugging you whenever you're doing something? I feel like putting salt into everyone's breakfast but I can't. I don't have the time or energy to think of any good ones and my notebook is been getting emptier. *cries* I'm so tired. I just feel like sleeping now. Even with my sweaty training clothes on.

'YAHHHH!' Seorin screamed in horror staring at herself in her little pocket mirror.

'Shut up you brat! I'm trying to sleep!'

'Omg, my eyes! Look at those eyebags.. I look like a panda.. Send me to the zoo!'

She said in her childish/ drama queen overacting ways.

Aigoo...

Guess some of our ways and attitudes will never change. 

-Soomi's POV-

'Soomi, is this how you do it?'

Woojin unnie did some sort odd backbend and kick before falling into a heap on the floor. She lay there on the floor, blowing her fringe out of her hair as she wrapped her giraffe hoodie around her. Muttering about being a failure and being so hungry. With those exaggerated hand actions of hers.

'Anioo unnie.. Come on, I'll show you,' I offered my hand pulling her up.

'Aish.. I just can't get this part right!' She complained as she tried again. 

'Like this.' I showed her the backbend and kick thingy properly and slowly pointing out the moves.

(watch from 0.26-0.30 if you're interested!) 

She did a little wobbly and shaky version but at least she wasn't falling down now. 

'Yes thats the way unnie! Again again!'

We continued doing it till she was perfect and was able to do it continuously.

'Kamsahamida Soomi! Where would I be without you? You're really a awesome dancer!'

She exclaimed as she jumped onto her bed full of pillows tired and worn out from our 'mini dance practise'. I smiled back lying on my bed tired out from the day too.

-Jiyul's POV-

I hugged my rilakuma stuffed toy with my earpiece in my ear humming to our song to get the beats correct as I watched Ilwae roll around in her bed texting Lee Joon oppa with that smile on her face. Yes, you've guessed correctly. They've made up. So it turns out Lee Joon lost his phone or something and couldn't get a new one so he wasn't contacting her. Blablabla. Or something like that... I don't ponder for the details...

'Aigoo, so tired and my body's aching!' 

She complained as she rolled over to my bed hugging one of my rilakuma stuffed toys which she has apparently named 'Mr Poofie.'  

'Don't squash my bear!' I shouted protectively. She was tossing him around and rolling all over with him on our beds. 

'Mr Poofie, gimme a massage ok?' She placed him on her back as she lay flat on the bed with her tummy, closing her eyes slowly falling asleep.

I snatched my toy away from her back and just in the nick of time too as she rolled over lying on her bed. If my dear bear was left there a second longer, he would have died. Hmph. Why did Ilwae always abuse my dear rilakuma stuffed toys? I don't like how she makes friends with my dear toys. THey seem to like her more than me now! :<

-Roo's POV-

'Oh my beautiful target~ You zoom zoom my heart like a rocket~,' my phone rang as I ran to pick it up from the other end of my room. 

(if you didn't know, thats one of the lines from B1A4's beautiful target!)

'I Like it like it like it,' the voice continued from the other side of the phone.

'Sandeul Oppa! Why are you calling so late in the night?' 

'Why are you still awake?'

'Thats not fair! Answer my question first!'

'Shh.. Come down now.'

'Wae..? You're downstairs?'

'Neh. Hurry! I don't want to be caught by my manager or fangirls.'

'Give me 5 minutes!'

I hung up, put on a pink hoodie and ran out of the dorm as fast as my weary legs could carry.

-5 minutes later....-

'Oppa!' I shouted as I threw myself into his arms.

'Shh... You don't want anyone finding out who I am.'

He put his fingers to his lips as he pushed his shades higher up his nose.

'Neh. Why are you here?'

'To give you this,' he held out a cup of coffee, 'your favorite. Salted caramel.'

He gave me a mouth watering smile as I took it from his hands.

'You remembered? Kamsahamida!' I returned him a smile.

'Lets go,' he took my hand and dragged me towards the park.

 Like how B1A4 says it, he zoom zoom my heart like a rocket~


Lol, I hope this chap is ok? Mianhae for the late update! >.< 

P.s Used Wonder Girl's Be My Baby for Woojin & Seorin's part! I just love the song <3

P.p.s Hope Roo and Sandeul's part was rather ok? ^^

P.p.p.s Will reveal what happened between Mimi & Ilwae about the burn her pants thingy soon (: