SMent family!

★Fairydust ★

Fairydust In Training Room

-Ilwae's POV-

'Everybody we'll have a 15 minute break and Roo please practice your steps again.' 

Our choreographer noona sighed as she walked out of the room shaking her head. Well, we could understand her dilemma. Roo was acting really strange today. She keeps dozing off and tripping over things twice as much as she usually does. 

'Mianhae!'

I heard her shout as she tripped over Soomi's leg while dancing. Aigoo.. 

Just as I was about to walk over to help her out, the door clicked open and we saw our SNSD unnies at the door carrying huge bundles of what seemed like food.

'Anneyong everyone! Who wants to eat food?' Sooyoung unnie lifted up a bag.

'Unnies!' Seorin shrieked as she literally flew over to the door to envelope all of them in a huge hug.

'Siren got off us so we can go in!' Jessica peeled Seorin off her laughing in shock.

'Everybody lets eat! We brought lots of food for our hardworking dongsaengs as a treat!' Hyoyeon unnie waved all of us together as they put the bags of food down on the floor.

'Kimchi kimchi kimchi! Show me the kimchi!' I ran over to Tiffany unnie and she gave me a knowing smile.

'Chocolateeeee~'  Mimi begin to sing in euphoria as she begin hunting, looking in each of the bags the unnies brought.

'Aigoo, you guys are so loud! We shouldn't have came..' Yuri unnie joked.

'Chocolateeeeeee~!' 

-Seorin's POV-

'Ugh I'm so full please roll me home!' I lay on the floor covering my bloated tummy.

'Do you actually think we should have brought all this food for them?' Seohyun questioned as she begin clearing up the mess we made.

'Food is never wrong!' Sooyoung unnie replied in between bites of chicken.

'I smell chicken,' I heard a male voice as the SHINee oppas stepped into our dance studio.

'Onew oppa!' Roo shrieked in excitement as she ran to the door to greet them.

'Who started the party without me?' Key oppa questioned as he planted himself next to Mimi snatching the chocolate out of her hands.

'Thats mine return it to me!' She pouted as he thoroughly enjoyed eating it as he ignored her complains.

'Pass the chicken please!' Onew sat next to Ilwae who was busily eating her kimchi.

There was chaos throughout the room as everyone begin squealing and shrieking for food and fighting for space.

'Taeminnie! Share the sweets!' Soomi smiled evily as she begin chasing Taemin around the studio.

'Any fruits? Allthisfoodissooilyit'llgiveyoupimples.' Jonghyun complained as he begin hunting.

'Taeminnnnnnnnnnnnnnn! Share the sweets!'

-Woojin's POV-

'Everyone! Take a photo together!' I shouted as everyone scrambled near me.

'I should be in the centre!' I heard Seorin that little brat complain.

'Don't mess up my hair!' Jiyul yelled as someone hit her head.

'One, two, th-,' I was counting when someone interrupted, ' can we please move Soomi's big head away from my face?'

'Taemin!' We all sighed as we positioned ourselves again.

'One, two, three!' 

'CHEESEEEEEEE!' 


OK, I hope this chap is ok cos I had to rush it! >.< Sorry I'll edit it later on when I have time! Do comment your opinions please :D