The Tale of Fairydust Ep1 Part 1

★Fairydust ★

 This chapter will be done in Infinite's POVs! :D


04.47AM, 6TH JANUARY 2012

-In the elevator-

(Imagine 7 young men in an elevator with a cameraman squashed inside with many bags of food.)

'My hair doesn't look right...'

'It's the 13th storey right?'

'I think I need to pee..'

'Why is this thingy so slow?'

'The bags are so heavy!'

'Something smells weird..'

'Be quiet you guys!'

7 not quite men complained.

04.50AM, 6TH JANUARY 2012

The 7 figures slipped quietly into the dorm with their bags as they removed their shoes. They tip-toed silently into the dorm trying their best to not make any sound.

The maknae whispered, 'why is their dorm so clean?' Only earning a smack from his hyungs as he bowed his head.

They all went according to their plan as they broke up into groups to wake the sleeping girls. 

-Sunggyu's POV-

'You first!' I pushed Woohyun to the door. (YAY! Woogyu <3)

He sighed in exasperation as he pushed the door open. 

Dude, I don't blame him. But, it's his sister and he has said that she is a very deep sleeper. (Woohyun's sister is Woojin!) I don't want to be the one waking her up! It's also rather awkward to wake a girl up in their own rooms....

'Hmmphee..' We both tried to hold in our laughter as we chuckled at the awkward positions the girls were sleeping in. One was buried under a huge pile of pillows while one had the lower half of her body out of bed. They both looked so exhausted! Great to see that they actually work very hard!

'Hahaha, I can't see your eyes anymore!' He remarked as I slapped him on his back angrily. You will pay when we get back to the dorm later on Woohyun...

We both immediately snapped photos of them asleep that we would need later on. 'Wake up!' We both shouted. But the girls still remained asleep as one of them turned her back to face us. This is going to be tough...

'Ni ga isseoyaman yeogiga paradise eokjiro neoreul gadwo beorin paradise o o~ ' we both sang along to our music player. (paradise

I flicked the light switch as brightness enveloped the room. Wow. Seriously, how many pillows does a girl need? Also, why is their room so beautiful decorated with Polaroid and stuff? I really had to resist myself from reaching my hand out to touch the Polaroid they hung all around their room with a clothes peg.

'Yah, wake you pig,' Woohyun yelled as he shook his younger sister.

'Mmmphhh...' She grunted in fustration as she tossed one of the many pillows around her at him.

I patted the other girl's bed while saying, 'please wake up, we're filming now. Hurry, hurry, wake up!'

The girl opened her eyes before gasping in shock once she caught a glimpse of us. 

'Omo, Infinite!?' She shrieked before diving under her blanket. I guess because she was afraid that we would see her no makeup face or something. Girls...

'Wake up!' Woohyun shouted as he begin to turn the volume of our song Paradise louder as he continued to shake his sister.

'Wake up everybody!' I shouted as I clapped my hands.

The other girl climbed out of her bed with her blanket still wrapped around herself as she jumped into Woohyun's sister's bed before shaking her awake.

'TURN THE MUSIC OFF SOOMI!' She yelled before hiding under her pillows.

'Unnie...' The other girl sighed as she whispered something into her ear.

'Oppa..? What are you doing here?' She mumbled sleepily as she wiped the sleep from her eyes. Before lifting a pillow up to her face too.

'Ahh please go outside...' She begged trying to cover as much of her face as possible.

Woohyun snatched the blanket away from his sister's bed before remarking, 'if I don't take this away you'll most probably go back to sleep again.'

His sister threw another pillow at him again, this time aiming for his head. But he caught it skillfully before tossing it back onto her bed.

'Meet us outside in 5 minutes.' I said as we both walked out of the room.

Phew.. That wasn't so bad. Why are girls so, so self conscious?

-Sungyeol's POV-

'That girl is dangerous! She has really powerful kicks! You wake her up!' I ran to Myungsoo in retreat as I hugged one of the huge abandoned teddy bears I found on the floor as as shield. Plan A, trying to ask nicely,  a failure....

'Yah, wake up!' He threw one of the pillows on the floor at her.

The girl sat up and rubbed her eyes. 'What? Infinite in our dorm again? I have been having too many of these dreams..' She muttered as she layback onto her bed. (Fyi, this is Eunmi!)

Myungsoo and I stared back at each other in shock as we decided to wake the other girl up. But it was the worst decision we ever made.... She had screams so powerful I seriously think it could break glass. I don't want to lose my hearing this young! Plan B, trying to be tough, another complete failure...

'You asked for it,' we both turned the volume of our song up to the maximum before shouting along to it. I am absolutely positive plan B will work!

'P-A-R-A-DISEEEEEEEEE~' We both yelled at the top of our lungs as we begin to pat each of their beds to have them wakeup.

'UNNIEEEEEEEEEE! TURN OF THE MUSIC!' The girl who we were warned not to irritate wailed in the highest pitch ever causing me to go deaf a second time. Now I know what they meant by walking siren.....

'Omo L oppa!' She shrieked as her ears turned bright red as she tried to arrange her bangs neatly.

'What about me!?' I protested unwilling to be forgotten. Why do girls always get so 'hyped' up whenever Myungsoo is around? Guess he just kinda has that effect...

'OH MY GOD PLEASE STOP FANGIRLING SEORIN!' The other girl yelled as another innocent stuffed toy got thrown over my head hitting the girl behind me.' Wait, are they fangirls?!

'L!?' The girl asked in shock unable to believe her eyes.

Here we go again. Why does everyone only look at Myungsoo but not me?

-SungJong's POV-

'Anneyonghaseo, as you can see, I am clearing the dog's business. *bends down to clean the poo* Yes, why do I, the maknae always have to do the dirty jobs? Tell me hyung, tell me!' I shouted angrily as I smacked the floor. 

'SungJong-yah! What were you saying?' Sunggyu hyung yelled back.

'Oh nothing,' I pretended, 'come here little dog!' I clapped my hands to catch the attention of the little puppy these girls had. Trying to act like I wasn't talking about hyung. Oh no... He heard me. Better pretend I didn't do anything. But seriously, why do I always do all the dirty jobs?

-Dongwoo's POV-

'Anneyonghaseo, Infinite's Hoya and Dongwoo,' I watched Howon bow to no one as the room remained as quiet.

I laughed at his dorkiness as tears spilled out of my eyes while I remarked, 'daebak! Daebak! Hahahaha!'

'Omo! Who is this?' A feminine voice asked as she sat up straight on her bed full of rilakuma toys. (This is Jiyul!)

'Infinite!?' She answered her own question as she frantically tried to adjust her hair before diving under the covers again.

'Could you please ask your member to wake up?' I asked as I tried to hold in my happiness of being recognized!

She pulled the hood of her hoodie down to cover her face before going into the other girl's bed to gently wake her up.

'Unnie...' She shooke the sleeping girl.

'Please be outside in 5 minutes!' Howon and I shouted as we left the room.

Phew! I'm so glad this wasn't as hard or as bad as we thought it was going to be!


I'll continue with the rest tmr or soon :) I know this cos it's kinda rushed and weird... Will try to do better! :D (hahaah i'm just tired xP)

Oh and Woogyu is real! <3 ;)

tumblr_lxmxfbS5LV1r3xllho3_250.gif