Liar Liar Pants On Fire

★Fairydust ★

-Jiyul's POV-

'We better get her out of there immediately. She might have hurt herself in th-'

'Click,' the toilet door swung open in the midst of our discussion.

'My beautiful facial moisturizer..' Roo sighed as she stared at all of us in shock.

'What are all of you doing here? Oh, is the queue for the toilet? Sorry for holding you guys up. I was dozing off.' She covered with the back of her hand as she yawned.

We all stared at her awkwardly as she returned to her room. Roo is weirdly strange and she has an horrible sense of humor. She's usually either falling asleep or tripping over things or trying to tell us her horrible jokes which still manage to crack us up terribly with her horrible exaggerated actions. Although I was the last member to join the group, I had already observed every single member's characteristics and ways. I wish they would open and talk to me more. Sometimes I really fell left out the way they're so close and they seem reluctant to tell me any of their secrets. I wish we could be closer.

-Ilwae's POV-

'Yah Ilwae unnie! You lied!' Mimi shouted as soon as Roo returned to her room.

'No I wasn't lying! She really broke something! Now get out of my way I need the toilet.' I puffed my cheeks trying to control my anger.

I pushed her out of my way and locked the door.

'Liar liar pants on fire.' I heard her mumble.

'Yah, do you want me to burn your pants?' I threatened.

'Mimi, thats enough stop being childish. Lets go to the kitchen and eat ok?' 

I heard Woojin suggest as the other members all agrred.

'Mimi, wait for me to come out and you're dead!' I shouted back.

'Then can I please have a purple coffin? It'll be so cool.'

I heard her shout back as she walked away.

'Ilwae? Are you ok?' Jiyul knoced as she asked.

She's really nice. Although she just joined as last week, ask too many questions and is a little annyoing, but she really is caring. She notives the little things I do and tries her best to sheer me up whenever I'm down. She notices alot about me even though I don't tell her anything. 

'Neh,' I answered as I washed my hands and walked out of the toilet, 'do you by any chance have a lighter?'

'Are you seriously thinking about burning her pants?'

'Well, we'll see.'

I winked as I waked to the kitchen to join the others.

-Seorin's POV-

'Now girls what do you want to eat?' Woojin unnie asked as she washed her hands.

'Chocolate cake ! Chocolate cake!' I suggested.

'Lets bake it,' Soomi clapped her hands in joy.

'And I'll be the taste tester!' Mimi joked as she mimicked a person eating cake.

'Nah, no way!' The three of us said at the same time as we smacked her. 

'Lets use this cake to celebrate Fairydust coming together!' I shouted.

'Great idea Seorin,' Woojin praised as she begin searching for the utensils we would need while Mimi unnie and Soomi begin looking up recipes on Mimi's ipad.

See, I have the best ideas! I am just so awesome. Muahahahahha. No one can out smart me! I am the best ^^

'Seorin unnie, come help us!' Soomi beckoned me over to help them with the recipes as she snapped me out of my 'awesomeness appreciation ceremony'.

 -Soomi's POV-

'Flour, sugar, eggs, milk, baking soda, what else are we missing?' I asked as I checked the ingredients we needed.

'Choclate!' Seorin shouted.

'We're out of chocolate. So someone has to go down to buy it. Who's willing?'

'Me me me!' Mimi unnie raised her hands.

'I'll go down with her.' Ilwae unnie suggested.

This sounds like the Ilwae unnie we all know. She's been acting really hot-tempered and frustrated lately. But it seems like she's back to crazy fun-loving unnie we all knew. Both her and Mimi play the craziest tricks when out together. This smells trouble....

'Seeya guys later!' They both said as they linked arms and walked out of the dorm together chatting like old friends.

Weird. Especially after what happened earlier on...


Ok, I really hoped I portrayed everyone's character correctly! Sorry I made Ilwae sound so angry/fierce.. ;x Really appreciate all your positive comments! So I hope this chap is just as ok as the first one. ^^ Comment please :D