★Fairydust ★ 4th member, blingasaur-x !

★Fairydust ★

★Fairydust ★ 4th member, Park Soomi !

tumblr_lvccplUtoU1r6rlxuo1_500.png

 

Birth Name: Park Soomi 

Stage Name: Soomi ( lets keep her name like this k? ^^ its a really nice name! :D)

Known For: Gorgeous face and fantastic dancing skills

D.O.B: 14th September 1993

Age: 18. 

Ethnicity: Korean

Height: 168 cm

Weight: 46 kg

    tumblr_luxco3KPLr1qifi4po1_500.png    

 

Personality: She has a personality that is easily approachable. She doesn't brag a lot and is careful about what she says to others . In other words, she caring and considerate girl. Soomi is extremely honest and hard working. She doesn't mind constructive criticism or criticism of any type because it only helps her to improve and become stronger.

Soomi is outgoing and fun to hang around with. One bad point about her is that she is easily jealous but she does admit it if she is. She can get angrily easily but doesn't mean to hurt someone with her outburst or harsh words. Even though she doesn't mean to hurt anyone, she does not like apologising first. She tends to believe that she is usually correct and hates having to say sorry since she has no idea what to say. Being a typical Virgo, when the other party approaches her first, she too will immediately apologize and make up. But despite her brave front, she will not forget the falling outs she has with you. But, she will never express her unhappiness in front of you.

She is not very athletic but always tries her best anyway. Despite the fact that she is easily approachable and fun, she is shy around people of the opposite gender. She makes friends easily but doesn't talk about her personal life much unless she is extremely close that person. She is terrified/scared/worried easily and tends to hit people playfully when she is teased. Soomi is gullible and is pretty much very easy to trick. She get's angry at first after being tricked but gets over it relatively quickly. Her personality is easy to like and make friends with however, it takes a while for her to become  close with someone.

Group Position: Maknae, Sub Dancer, Sub Vocals

tumblr_lux1aoABy91qgye6qo1_500.jpg

 

Like(s):

- being recognized and acknowledged.

- loves to dance.

- eating food (especially meat).

-walks on the beach.

- being with Fairydust members.

Dislike(s):

- dishonesty.

- bugs of any kind, especially spiders!

- sports, running in particular.

- people that are full of themselves.

- waking up really early.

Hobbies:

- making new friends.

- singing and dancing in her spare time.

- shopping.

Habits:

- talks with her hands, sometimes even hits people unintentionally.

- starts stuttering when she's nervous.

- eat's a lot when she's frustrated or upset.

Family:

        tumblr_lvf8rtN9k31r0w672o1_500.jpg        

Park Shin Hye is her elder sister (age 21, three years older). Soomi is extremely close with her sister and tells her everything! They can get under each other's skin occasionally but make up after a day or so. Park Shin Hye gives good advice whenever Soomi needs it and they like going on long walks together whenever time allows.

 

tumblr_lurm9nhtTC1r0yyu6o1_500.jpg

 

Friend(s): Her best friend is Krystal Jung (from band fx). Other friends are: Taemin (SHINee) who is her childhood friend, Sulli (from band fx) who is one of her close friends and also JiYoung (KARA). Soomi is pretty much very close to SHINee because Taemin is her childhood friend so she's friendly with all of them :)

Partner: Son Dongwoon (From B2ST, he is 2 years older)

Past Experience(s): Did a CF for Korean Meat and also a CF for an Etude House face cleanser. Was featured in SHINee's Replay before.

 

 

 

 

 

Hahha omg, she seems so much like me! :o