All for Choco !

★Fairydust ★

-Soomi’s POV-

‘Chicken, salmon! No, no, or lamb,’ Jiyul unnie asked as she debated on the type of food our little new puppy Choco should eat.

‘We’ll get both then!’ I placed both packs of dog food into our almost overflowing basket along with a packet of beef jerky and dog biscuit treats I just chose.

‘Wow…’ Both of us stared in awe at the huge display of puppy clothes in front of us. They had shoes, shirts, dresses almost all types of cool fashionable clothes also in a huge array of colors! They had cute baby pink tutus, stylish chic t-shirts and even puppy bathing clothes in all shapes and sizes! Guess we’ll be going to be spending sometime here, I thought as both Jiyul unnie and I begin our hunt for stylish clothes for our dear Choco!

After another half an hour and more choosing, hesitating and shopping, we were ready to pay and leave. All I was wondering was how on earth were we going to carry all of these stuff back to the dorm?

‘Wait! Another toy! Ok, all done,’ Jiyul unnie shouted as she dropped another stuffed bone into our already full basket as I hoisted it up to the cashier. I can’t wait to go back and show this all to Choco!

‘You’re going to pay right?’ I looked up at her with the best aegyo I could do. Crossing my fingers toes now! I don’t want to be the one paying for all this stuff!

‘Wow? Are those hamsters? Oooh, they’re so cute,’ Jiyul unnie cooed as she crouched down at the cage and begin to observe each one of them intently. She continued to ignore me as she begin to check her hair in the reflection of the glass.

I sighed and took out my credit card to pay, ‘You guys will have to return the money to me ok!?’

Jiyul unnie looked up and gave me hug saying, ‘thanks Soomi! You’re the best maknae ever!’

Well, it’s ok. Guess I’ll just pay first! I’m sure the others will return the money right...?

-Roo’s POV-

‘No no no no no! You cannot lie there! No no!’ I shouted at that little furry ball of fluff lying on the television’s remote controller.

‘You belong here,’ I lifted the puppy up and placed it on the floor. It looked up at me with its huge brown eyes hoping to earn a tinge of sympathy from me.

No way am I falling for that!

‘That isn’t going to work, you’re staying here and that’s that!’ I merong-ed at it as it put its head in its paws and begin to sulk. Interesting, never knew animals could throw tantrums too!

‘The coffee is ready,’ Mimi unnie shouted as she passed me a cup and sat next to me on our couch with a bowl of ginseng chicken soup.

Mimi always has the yummiest food waiting for her. Her parents work in a restaurant. So you can guess where all the food comes from. This also means more delicious stuff for us everytime her family members visit! I found a spoon and begin to take a sip of her soup.

‘Now we shall welcome IU and her newest single, You and I!’ Minho oppa smiled as the scene changed to show my very own sister with a beautiful clockwork like background behind her.

‘Ji Eun unnie hwating~!’ I shouted as I begin jumping up and down anticipating my unnie’s performance!

‘Gaseumi mak beokcha seoreowo,’ we both imitated her in our best exaggerated way.

‘Woof woof!’ The dog barked at us in excitement. Does it want to watch my sister perform? I guess so! She has such an amazing smooth voice I can listen to it all day. I’m so proud to say that she’s my sister!

‘Alright, you can come up here but no peeing anywhere ok?!’ Mimi unnie warned the young pup as she carried it up onto her lap.

‘Please be my bay~ Pleaseeee be my baby~’ We both sang as we danced along with our Wonder Girl unnies in perfect synchronization. Hey, we aren’t trainees under JYP & SMENT for nothing! *wink wink*

‘Girls bring the boys out!’ We shouted as we followed our SNSD unnies, singing in perfect timing. We watched them dance and own the stage. Something I hope Fairydust will be able to do when we debut. I really hope we’ll be as famous as the Wonder Girls and SNSD!

-Woojin’s POV-

‘How many more posters left? I want to die now…’ Siren complained as she leaned against a lamppost, her shirt dampened in sweat.

‘I’m so tired…’ Ilwae sighed as she squatted down fanning herself with the remaining posters.

'Don't forget, all of this is for Choco ok!?' I tried to cheer all of us up by thinking of the little animal at our dorm with Roo and Mimi now. Not forgetting Jiyul and Soomi shopping for the necessities for it. All of us were playing a part in keeping the puppy!

I’m really tired too. We’ve been putting up posters all around the neighborhood and searching for anyone who has lost their dog . But yup, apparently no one has.

‘Another pile and we can go back ok?’ I promised as I stuck another poster on a bus stop. My hands are aching and they feel as if they might fall of any moment.

‘Can we please go get ice cream?!’ Seorin asked ecstatically pointing to a nearby ice cream parlour, her fatigue seemingly lost.

‘Oh yes! I so need something to eat now,’ she begin to walk with Seorin both excited and joyful.

 ‘Yah, get me lemon flavored ice cream!’ I shouted after the two of them who were now sprinting down the lane as I fastened my pace to catch up with the both of them.

Oh, what happened to being tired and wanting to die?!


Nahh, it isn't Jonghyun's Roo! :p This is Roo:

And here is 'Choco'! 

If you can't guess, don't worry! I'm gonna reveal who 'Choco' belongs to, soon! :D

Oh, and thanks for the comments! Those who didn't get selected for this fic will be appearing very soon too! :)

P.s. Sorry for the late update! I was watching SNSD with Dangerous Boys! >3<