★Fairydust ★ 1st member, Blahh_Missy !

★Fairydust ★

★Fairydust ★ 1st member, Nam Woojin!

 tumblr_lsleedHl8w1qg0j6mo1_400.jpg

 

 

Birth Name:  Nam Woojin

 

 Stage Name: Jin

 Nickname(s):  Her older brother would usually call s her Jinnie and sometimes, he shortens it to Jin.

 Known For: Being the daydreamer and romantic in the group. Also known for her good vocals.

 D.O.B: 11 November

 Age:  19 years old

 Ethnicity:  Full Korean

 Height: 165cm

 Weight: 48kg

tumblr_loolzv7TT71qa5dcno1_500.jpg

 

*Personality:

Woojin is your typical girl next door. She’s exactly like her brother, Nam Woohyun. Whenever you see her, she would always greet you with a smile. She's not always cheerful, but you can say that she's pretty much carefree. She likes fooling and joking around both with people older or younger than her. Her mind set is based only on positive thoughts.  She tries to avoid any danger or trouble and doesn't like any of them since those are just obstacles stopping her from being the carefree person she is. She doesn't want anything blocking her way from doing what she likes. This leads her to being a little ignorant to problems, she usually tends to avoid or ignore them. Mainly because she knows she's of no help to solve them. 

But Woojin is still well liked. She's like the energy pill in the group, the life of the party. She's loud, but not to the extent of being annoying. She's bubbly, active and definitely cannot keep still. Yes, at times it take her longer to be serious which may anger her friends. But, it’s hard to stay angry at her. How can you when she's someone who can put a smile on your face? She's very adventurous and won't give up a good competition. But be careful of what's going to happen after she loses. She'll either sulk or just go on an eating spree. But she just tends to want to be left alone. Leave her be and she'll get over it soon. She doesn't like to make someone unhappy, so she'll also try her utmost best to help. She's not the best adviser, but at least she'll be there to lend a shoulder, or just to be listening ear. Your problems may not be solved, but she will unknowingly help you to see a different light in your life and maybe put some of her positivity in you too.

She’s also a very reliable girl. Being the troublemaker she is, she will solve her own problems. She doesn’t like pulling people into her own misdoings, one because she doesn’t want to trouble them and two, she hates someone’s pity. It’s just like how she doesn’t like it when someone meddles in her business. She may seem a little like a diva, and sure, she gets into lots of arguments and quarrels, but she still knows her morals. It’s hard for her to say the word sorry, but she knows when she has to. Many people may say this girl is stubborn by nature, but she sees herself as determined. She won’t give up for something that she wants, and would do whatever it takes to reach wherever she wants to. She hates failure and losing, so she also never gives up easily.

 

Although this girl is pretty much lively, but she's a big daydreamer. You’d think only shy, quiet girls dream a lot, but this confident girl dreams even more. Yes, Woojin believes that fairytales exist. She swoons at couples when she walks by them, awes at the elderly who are still together and laughs at the little toddlers who like playing family and getting married. She's a very sentimental girl. She cries easily at the slightest heart-warming scene and will start dreaming at night when the stars are up. She scolds the people on TV when they're acting the villain or will curse those people bringing too much abuse and violence to the world, saying that she'll do something to stop it. Woojin might seem like a child while doing this, but it’s her personality and she's not going to change it for anyone.

 lee-da-som-15.jpg?w=470&h=606

 Group Position:  Main vocals / Sub dancer/Leader

 

Singing Voice:  [Navi]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j_rfbnmjzpQ&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GDAer0DQ0ts&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l8xNyvXpe_8

 Like(s):

 

-Romantic scenes

-Competitions

-Adventures

-Animal stuffs (Playsuits, hoodies, socks etc.)

-Amusement parks

-Coffee

-Classical music / Ballads

-Really spicy food

-Cold treats

-Guys with aegyo, even if it’s failed aegyo

 

Dislike(s):

-Hot weather

-Hospitals

-People messing up her hair

-Waking up early

-Losing / Failure

-Violence

-Abuse

alcohol

-Having nothing to do

-Being early

 

Hobbies:

-Helping people in need

-Picnics

-Finding new things to do

-Renting movies to watch (Romance, of course)

-Fishing

-Baking, but not cooking

 

Habits:

-Uses lots of hand motions when she talks

-Would donate to whatever people that she see on the streets

 -Talks to herself a lot

-Having many pillows around her for her to be able to sleep

-When she gets too excited or nervous, she would start to talk in a Gyeonggi slang

-Stars poking people whenever she gets bored

 

Family:

Nam Woojung | 41 years old | Father | He’s a very witty and funny man. Woohyun has the exact same personality as him. They’re both really greasy but loves to joke around as well. He loves his children dearly and would always bring his two children out on fishing trips. Even though he’s divorced, he still visits regularly to bring them out.

 

Kim Haeyoon | 39 years old | Mother | She’s a very easygoing mother. She smiles a lot and has a kind heart. She’s humble and will always teach her children good moral values and such. A very good motherly figure, she gives the best advices and comforting words. Before when they were a family, she would always be the one suggesting going on family outings to the beach or meadows for picnics or bike rides.

 

Scaled_large

Nam Woohyun | 21 years old | Older brother | As known to public, he’s the guy who always gives the most fan services. But it’s true that he’s a very thankful and humble guy. Also earning him nicknames such as Namgrease, he is indeed very…greasy. He may seem flirty, but he’s a very funny guy. Deep down, he’s a very sentimental guy. He has a great voice, including a very big heart.  From young till now, the Nam siblings have a very close relationship. They’ve gone through ups and downs together and Woohyun would be the older brother, always being a little overprotective and overprotective of his little sister.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vw_CAR6CRP4 [A video link if you want to hear his voice too! XD]

 tumblr_lp4sq37tr11r0fxiio1_500.jpg

 

*Friend(s):

-L.Joe [Teentop]

-U-Kwon [Block B]

-Soyeon [T-ARA]

-Members of Fairy Dust

 

Partner:  Kim Myungsoo, 19 years old [Infinite]

 

Previous Relationship(s):

Junhyung was once Woojin’s boyfriend. They both met when both are still trainees. They attended the same school and also majored in acting once, so they were at first friends. They slowly started having a relationship and it lasted for at least a year and a half. It all only ended when Junhyung was supposed to be debuting in his own group called Beast. Because of busy schedules and how they never met up frequently, they broke up and lost contact ever since. They were not planning on releasing that information but the pictures of them leaked on when Beast was on their ‘Soom’ promotions. It caused a huge news but soon died down.

 

*Past Experience(s):  Lead role in Infinite’s music video ‘Be Mine’ and ‘Paradise. Back up dancer for Hyunah in ‘Bubblepop’



 

 

 

 

Omg, 4 words, I LOVE YOUR CHARACTER!

You are so interesting and unique! Edited some info and added her as the leader as she seems caring and responsible enough. Hope you don't mind ^_^ Can really see you put in effort to write such interesting and detailed descriptions! I really loved how Junhyung and Woojin dated in the past. He's like my ultimate bias. OMG. -fangirl mode-

Anyway, congrats and comment on the upcoming chapters!

(Don't worry for the rest of you guys out there. 5 more places left! :3)