Incomprehension

"After all... I love you"

Hyung Jun was worried. He's been in and out the hospital frequently and nothing has changed. One week ago, Young Saeng was found with high fever by his manager and moved to the hospital due to his stress and lack of energy. Baby couldn't understand what makes his hyung so depressed that led him to this condition. As he was thinking, Jung Min arrived with a basket of fruits.

 

"Yo, Jung Min-ah. Is that for me? You're so nice!" Hyung Jun skipped to Jung Min and greets him with aegyo hoping that the fruits basket would be him.

 

"Babo! This is for Young Saeng-hyung! Who do you think you are? And why would I buy you this for nothing?" Jung Min scolded back as he hits Baby on his head.

 

Hyung Jun fake-crying at first and when mal was about to scold him one more time, they both silent as Kyu Jong appeared from Young Saeng's room.

 

"Is there anything....?" Baby intended to ask Kyu Jong but then stopped. He knows the answer so well. If Young Saeng regains his consciousness then Kyu Jong wouldn't bring his worried-face to greet Jung Min.

 

"Has he come yet?" Jung Min asked. Kyu Jong stayed silent for a while then shook his head slightly. Baby could understand this part quite well becuz Leader didn't even show up for once since Young Saeng collapsed. Baby thought that he might be busy but things are getting fishier as one day increased to 7 days.

 

The three men moved into Young Saeng's room so that Jung Min can see the Prince. Baby couldn't get used to the Prince's image now even though he has been around the hospital for like every day. Young Saeng lying there, lifeless, even though he's breathing, but he seems lifeless. He looks pale and it broke Baby's heart seeing his hyung like this.

 

"I never thought that thing would turn out this way" Jung Min spoke up.

 

"Yeah! Who knows that love could be this dangerous." Kyu Jong added in as he flopped down to the sofa.

 

".... and that guy couldn't even apologize." Jung Min ground his teeth as he spoke. Baby never seen Jung Min this angry before and it scared him a little bit.

 

Kyu Jong's face sadden, "It's fine even if he doesn't want to apologize, but at least...." Baby was shocked to see tears ran down on the kind-man's cheek "...just show yourself up before him and makes him wake up... I..."

 

"ENOUGH ALREADY! WHAT EXACTLY ARE YOU GUYS TALKING ABOUT?” Baby was angry because he couldn't understand what his two members were talking about, but what angry him even more is why Leader has to be the main character of 's story. "Ya! Don't look at me like I'm wearing a skirt or something! Tell me already!"

 

Mal turned his face away and Kyu Jong just remained in silence. Baby nodded his head in disbelieve.

 

"Alright! If you guys won't speak up.... then... “ he took out his phone, "I'll ask Hyun Joong-hyung by myself."

 

The turtle stared to dial Leader's number but the mal was faster than him. Jung Min stopped him before he could even tap the call button. "I'll tell you!"