Coldness

"After all... I love you"

Hi! Sorry for the lateupdate... I was in some kind of situation, what we would called "out of idea"... LOL but I'm back... XD

Well, exams are coming so you can consider this as my last update until the 16... which is the end of next week... believe me... I hate final exam as much as you guys... but we have to try hard LOL... I promise that I would give you guys my all in the two weeks of Christmas break... LOL...

Please enjoy my MinJoon story XD

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"He was really mad."

 

"Yeah." Jung Min replied to the man who was walking beside him. He came to Young Saeng's apartment that morning to give him a visit since he was busy after his hyung discharged from the hospital; but in the end got kicked out.

 

"But what makes me satisfied the most was the fact that Hyun Joong-hyung also got kicked out" He teasingly turned over to give his Leader a smirk. The man returned him a glare but it didn't shake him one bit. After all, he's the most powerful member in SS501, who could possibly make him hurt? Unless, that was someone he loves dearly.

 

"Ah! I'm late. Jung Min-ah! Hyung Jun-ah! Hyung! I have to go. See ya later"

 

"Oh bye Kyu Jong-ah! I also have to go back too."

 

"Where to?" Jung Min rapidly asked after the two of hurry walked away to do their own business.

 

"Young Saeng's place of course. You expect me to leave him angry like that?" The man smiled at him and disappeared in no time. 

 

Jung Min frowned, he didn't want them to go so early and leave him, well especially with Hyung Jun alone. He uneasily turned over and found Hyung Jun was looking at him. "What?" He asked, pretended to be as much aggressive as he always is.

 

That younger man stared at him for a while then shook his head in reply. The two walked silently together down the deserted street, the atmosphere was awfully awkward for Jung Min since both of them was always so lively even when they were alone together; but not now he guessed. "Can I ask you a question?"

 

"Oh..." Hyung Jun replied.

 

"Why are you keeping your distance with me?"

 

"I'm not."

 

"Yes you are. Then can you explain to me about this 1 meter distance between us?" He inquired Baby detailedly, just like he always did when he needs to pull out something from this fella.

 

"I said I'm not." Still, Hyung Jun kept his cool and gave Jung Min his answer. Pissed off, he took one step closer to Hyung Jun, but the man moved away from him; he kept doing that until they reached the other side of the road. "Yah! What are you doing? Out of your mind?"

 

"What about you?" Mal angrily spat back in Hyung Jun's face, he didn't remember doing anything to make this guy acting like this, "Said, what have I done?"

 

"You should know yourself"

 

"If you aren’t gone tell me, how should I know?"

 

Jung Min was about to give up until Jun opened his mouth, "2 days ago..."

 

"2 days ago?" Min mumbled to himself, hoping for a glimpse of remembrance. He snapped, 2 days ago, he jumped onto Hyung Jun after confessed his love to the man; of course he got rejected. His face saddens as he remembered about the incident, but then jerked his head up, "Didn't I tell you to forget about it already? Why bringing that up now?" He asked innocently. The mal amused when he found a glimpse of embarrassment on Hyung Jun face. He didn't expect such expression from a straight guy.

 

"Don' tell me...." Min mumbled, "You're about to fall in love with me, huh?"

 

"Ya! Don't be so full of yourself." Hyung Jun protested as his face turned redder and redder. Min kept on with his teasing business. Unknowingly, the two arrived at Jung Min's house. "Want to have a drink?", Min suggested; he thought that he could finally pulled their friendship back to normal, but he was wrong. After looking the house for a while, the younger man sighed; he shook his head then said his farewell to Min. As he looked at the man slowly walking away, Min felt his heart lancinated violently towards Jun's coldness.

 

'When did it turn out to be like this? I don't want it. I don't want it. Dear God, what should I do now?" His tears flowed out like flood as he went down on his knees in front of his house; he couldn't stand the feeling of being isolated, not anyone but anyone other than Hyung Jun.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

"Hey..."

 

Jung Min called out.

 

"Hey............."

 

His face twisted in annoyance.

 

"YAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

 

Finally his anger exploded, "You came here to pay me a visit or just to find a place to making out huh?" Min asked while staring at his two eldest hyungs in disbelief. The two came to his place 20 minutes ago, and they've been making out for 15 minutes, 'What kind of hyung is that?' Min kept the thought in his mind, avoided to yell it out and make Young Saeng misunderstand. If Saengie wasn't there, he probably would jump onto Hyun Joong and beat the crap out of his Leader. Jung Min had been in depression for the past few days, even though he acted like he didn't care but he actually felt relieved that his hyungs were there for him. "Jung Min-ah! Jung Min-ah!" Noticed his sleeve was being pulled by a certain someone, he turned over and met Young Saeng's innocent eyes. The cute man, who were calling out for him with a puppy-like face, "What's wrong hyung?"

 

"I'm hungry Jung Min-ah. Could you?" Chuckled, he went inside the kitchen and brought out some snack for Saengie, the usual type that his hyung always eats when he came over. Looking at Young Saeng, Min gave out a painful smile; he missed the time when Baby came over. "Jun always loves that snack, he would eat two packs of them at the same time.", Min looked up after he voiced his thought to Hyun Joong. Seeing how his hyungs reacted, he laughed it off and turned away to avoid any consolation come from them.

 

"Joong-hyung!"

 

"Oh?"

 

"Should I give up?" He ensconced himself while whispering out his answer.

 

"Who know?" Yes, Hyun Joong's words were indeed harsh but Min wondered why he felt more comforted than beautiful words. When he realized it, his usual childish hyung was already beside him, patted him on his head and telling him to not be sad. Unwillingly, he dug his head into Saengie's arms and started crying out loud; he cried as loud as he could to wash away his sorrow. After tired out of crying, Min quickly fell asleep.