Sulkiness

"After all... I love you"

"Young Saeng-ah! Have you eaten anything? I cooked you dukbokki, come and eat." Young Saeng stared his eyes out at Hyun Joong; he wondered how the guy knows his apartment and even the apartment's password. "Oh... Thanks hyung." He ignored those weird facts he just realized, all he wanted at that moment was the food Hyun Joong made for him. Tossed aside his snack, he went in the kitchen and brought out some drinks. With Young Saeng, a simple dukbokki at that time could make him feel better than ever after stayed in the hospital for so long.

 

After the meal, Hyun Joong told Saengie to rest and let him do the cleaning; took the precious opportunity, the cute Prince sneaked inside his room. For some reason, the game-addict-Otter couldn't concentrate, he rested his head on his knees and was about to fall asleep. Unexpectedly, a hug from Hyun Joong made him jumped on his feet "Hy... Hyung...?"

 

"Ya! Why are you being so sensitive out of sudden? It's just a hug anyway." Saengie's ears turned pink. Backed out one step he stuttered "Who... Who's being sensitive? When did you come in...? I didn't know."

 

"When you spaced out." Hyun Joong stated without hesitation, "Ya! I told you I love you right? Didn't even give me a proper answer you game-addict."

 

Come to think of it, when Young Saeng just awoke from his long sleep, the first thing his Leader gave him after the welcome back was the three words "I LOVE YOU". Thanked to him Young Saeng was sent back to sleep due to all the mixed feeling. Since then, Young Saeng had avoid that topic whenever he feels like it will come out, he didn't want to admit that he still love Leader after all that happened to him. He was so careless to forget to lock his room after sneaked inside like those other days. Slowly with small steps, the Otter managed to escape from Leader. Grabbed his jacket and car's key, the Prince ran for his life.

 

Couldn't even come back to his own house, the lost boy stopped by 's house. Weird, the house's door weren't locked; he gave himself permission and barged inside the house. "Hyung Jun-ah? Are you home?". The Otter wandered around the living room calling for his fella, planning to be a freeloader for one night. Strained his ears looking for a sound of answer, he heard somebody were talking inside one room. Thought that it was a thief, agent YS slowly fumbled near the room.

 

"3... 2... 1...! ATTACKED!"

 

For the first time, Saengie admitted that he was being stupid to barge in someone's bedroom without thinking twice. There Hyung Jun is, he was relieved to found his maknae still fine and fresh. Turned 180 degree, the Otter ran at his full speed back to his car and drove straight to Kyu Jong's house.

 

"I found Jung Min on top of Hyung Jun." He confessed to Kyu Jong, who was at the door with his face stiffed like ice in the fridge.

 

"Eh?"

 

"I went to Hyung Jun's house and found him under Jung Min, who is half-." He walked inside while stated what he saw to Kyu Jong. Put himself at ease by a soda he bought along the way, he gestured Kyu to come and sit with him.

 

"Hyung... You supposed to stay home and rest. Why did you come h...", "Please let me stay here tonight Kyu!" Wouldn't let Kyu finish his line, Saengie begged. Gave Kyu his special puppy's face, he knew that Kyu wouldn't be cruel and kick him out. Already sure that he is on the safe side, Young Saeng returned to the MinJoon matter.

 

"Oy, do you somehow know that those two have a thing for each other?" Young Saeng asked curiously. After a moment, Kyu Jong finally opened his mouth, "Yeah, Jung Min loves Hyung Jun."

 

"Ehhhh? This is the first time I hear about it? How long? Is it a compatible love?" The Prince's inquisitive blood flared up, he asked continuously. His eyes were sparkled with hope; he would love to see his two dongsaeng in a lovey-dovey relationship. He closed his eyes and flew to his fantasyland. The cute man gave out a small squeak when he found his close dongsaeng were staring at him in such an over-close range. Stared at him for a while, Kyu spoke up, "Don't ignore me hyung. Why did you come here? I believe you wouldn't be clumsy and burn your house again, neh?"

 

Averted his eyes elsewhere to avoid Kyu's eye’s beam, Young Saeng slowly moved away. Unfortunately, Kyu was faster than him, this time the Otter couldn't escaped. "Fine. Fine. I admit it." He pushed Kyu Jong away, "Hyun Joong is at my house." Saengie mumbled and turned his embarrassing face away.

 

"Eh? Isn't that good? Isn't that what you want? Being all lovey-dovey with Leader. Didn't he tell you he loves you already? What are you being shy about hyung?"

 

"It's not like I didn't like it. But... out of sudden... he's too nice lately... and... ","And what?" Kyu Jong asked impatiently.

 

"and... I'm still a little mad that he rejected me in the first place... I went over too many hard things in the hospital...” Looked over Kyu's face, he didn't understand why Kyu gave him such a boring look. It was like Kyu had already given up on his stupidity.

 

"Seriously hyung, you ran away from him just because you hate the hospital's food?"

 

"Ya! It was really you know? It was his fault that I ended up in that bad food-making hospital." He gainsaid Kyu Jong in a childish way.

 

"No actually it was your manager who brought you to that hospital."

 

"......................" The stubborn Otter speechless toward Kyu's statement. Embarrassed, he covered and stuffed his face into the pillow that was laying on the sofa. "Will you let me stay here or not, you betrayer." he mumbled then smiled when Kyu chuckled and patted him on his head. He loves how Kyu always be the one who acts more mature than him when he needs. After all, he should've come to Kyu's house in the first place instead of barged in Hyung Jun's and saw something he shouldn't see.

 

"You're such a nice guy Kyu, the one you love must be real happy." The Prince innocently told his best friend what he thinks, then slowly fallen asleep.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Well... next chapter should be a Hyung Jun's POV one but..... I'm currently looking for a plot for the MinJoon couple so the next chapter will be another member's POV (can't reveal it yet XD)... I'll try my best to write a good story for MinJoon... I intend to put 2 chapter of MinJoon first and a short story for Kyu then end the series with a happy ending for HyunSaeng... but then i messed up.... I'll post the next chapter as soon as I can...

please enjoy and give me ur thought about this series... thanks XD