Flashback

"After all... I love you"

Hyun Joong looked at his loved one, the Prince now laid on the bed, unconscious. Hyun held Saengie's hand, kissed him on his forehead and caressed him gently. The only wish Hyun Joong had at that moment is that Saengie would regain his consciousness. He spoke in a low voice, sweetly while looking at the Prince, "Wake up soon Young Saeng-ah, so that I can compensate you with all my love." rested his head beside Saengie's hand, he slowly fall asleep.

 

--------------------

[Hyun Joong's dream: a flashback]

 

Hyun Joong got to his practice room earlier than usual, he heard that it has been confirmed that a new member will come in today and he's an amazing singer. He wondered who is that person going to be and whether if he can get along with that person or not. Took off his jacket, he dragged himself to the center of the room planning to rehearse yesterday's new moves.

 

Suddenly, the CEO came in. Hyun Joong noticed there was a boy with his hat on walked behind the CEO. He guessed that must be the new member, who would complete the group so that it would be called 'SS501'. Examined the guy from head to toes, Hyun didn't feel that the new guy has any special point at all. After the CEO introduction, he found out that the guy named Heo Young Saeng.

 

'Young Saeng? Always reviving again? An interesting name for a plain guy' Hyun thought.

 

After the CEO left, everyone gathered around the new 'plain-guy'. Hyun Joong wasn’t interest in being friendly out of sudden; he scratched his head and walked away. Looked at how Jung Min and Hyung Jun get along so well with Young Saeng, he wondered if one can be that carefree. He jumped on his feet out of one's wits, he noticed Kyu Jong was sitting next to him since when he didn't know? The young fella was staring at the new guy with sparkle eyes, it crept him out somehow but he ignored it.

 

"Eh? Why don't you take your hat off, Young Saeng-hyung?" Baby asked naughtily while sneaked behind the new fella and rapidly took off his hat.

 

"Whoa!" The guy let out a small squeak attracted Hyun Joong attention. Hyun bounced on his feet out of curiosity about the guy's face. He stunned, his eyes widen in shock, and he had never felt this kind of feeling before. Sweet eyes, soft hair, fine skin and especially those two dimples, he couldn't resist after seeing all that from just a 'plain-boy. He came closer to see clearer. Reached out his hand awkwardly "Nice to meet you, I'm Hyun Joong."

 

Young Saeng slowly turned over Hyun Joong, "My pleasure, I'm Young Saeng" Hyun's heart beating like crazy the moment his hand touched Young Saeng's, he could feel his face slowly lost its sensation and swollen from all the blood coming up. And when the guy smiled at him, he was too embarrassed to even look at Young Saeng, he turned away and ran straight back to his dorm. Since that day, his crush had turned to like and slowly transform into a love that he could never forget. That 'plain-guy', 'that new-guy' had turned into 'my loved one' and 'my Otter'.

 

"I wondered when will I stop loving you, Young Saeng-ah?"

 

------------------------------------------

 

Open his eyes, Hyun Joong found himself beside Young Saeng's bed. Wiped his face, rub his eyes; he wondered how long he had sleep. Looked down at Young Saeng, he startled; Young Saeng wasn’t on his bed, where could he go? He desperately looked around for his lovely Otter. When he was about to run outside, he halted, he noticed a familiar figure standing beside the window. A man who has the same body form as the boy he saw in his dream, but a little taller. A man who has the same impression as the boy in his past, but way stronger. That boy had grown so beautifully that it surprised Hyun Joong. The man turned his head to Hyun Joong's direction; his face was illuminated by the sunlight which came in through the window. Once again, his beauty took over Hyun Joong's heart.

 

"Welcome back, Young Saeng-ah." Hyun Joong smiled at him, a smile that came from the bottom of his heart.

--------------------------------------

P/S: Woazzz... I'm so happy... I finally finished the gloomy part of the story..... next chapter will be more brighten up.... well a little more funny i guess... In the last paragraph... you could say that i described YS like an angel... well becuz he's an angel in my heart LOL

 

please looking forward to the next chapter... hope u guys enjoy my work XD