Confrontation

"After all... I love you"

Jung Min tried to hold his laughter, but then he couldn't. He busted out and rolling the hospital's floor laughing. Hyung Jun's face at that moment was totally priceless to him. All he could do was enjoying the laugh that face brought to him after so many days stayed in sorrow. After all, Baby is the last to know about Leader's love story, as well as Young Saeng's.

 

"YA! Stop already you zebra! What is so funny?"

 

"You should... HIHIHI... look at your face right now... PFTTT BWAHHAHAHHA!" Jung Min tried to be more serious but he couldn't.

 

Jung Min wasn’t surprised to see Baby's reaction, after all Jung Min was pretty sure that Hyung Jun is straight. His heart ache. He has been in love with Hyung Jun since the day he was a trainee. The way Baby laughs, the way he cracks joke and his naughtiness that brought the two together. Jung Min loves to read his lovely Triple S's fanfic, because only in there, he could be in Hyung Jun's arms. Snapped out of his own thought, Mal turned to look at Hyung Jun, who is in deep thought about something.

 

"Are you going somewhere after this?" Jung Min asked.

 

"No! I think I'll stay here with Young Saeng-hyung, Kyu Jong needs to take a rest already."

 

"Are you sure he would listen to you? That guy is pretty much stubborn when it comes to Otter-hyung." Mal was in doubt about what Baby said.

 

"I'll force him to rest, if you have something to do then go already! I'll be fine, don't worry!" Jung Min turned pink as Baby gave him a smile. "Who's worry you jackass?" He hurry walked away.

 

-------------------------------------

 

Riiinnnnnggggg! Riiinnnnnnggggg!

 

"Hmm?"

 

"................." Jung Min didn't want to answer because the man he was calling really doesn't know how to pick up a phone.

 

"Yoebseyo! I know already so stop sulking about that 'hmm?' of mine"

 

"If you already knew it was me then why didn't you just say that word in the first place?"

 

"I didn't know it was you, what do you want?"

 

"Aish! I'm going to crazy, open the door hyung, I'm at ur house" Jung Min shook his head, he has been pushing the bell as hard as he could for the past 10 minutes but no one answer.

 

The door lazily being open, Mal made his way through the door and went straight to the living room. The man silently sat down next to Jung Min but he didn't even look at Jung Min for once.

 

"I know why you're here so stop glaring at me already!"

 

"Why haven't you come to the hospital for once? Don't you care for him at all? Hyun Joong-hyung!" The man finally looks at Mal.

 

"What are you expecting me to do? He got into that kind of condition because of me. Do you think I'm stupid enough to show myself before the person I hurt? You...."

 

"IF YOU KNOW THAT THEN WHY DID YOU REJECT HIM IN THE FIRST PLACE?" Hyun Joong was speechless toward Jung Min. Seeing his Leader was in shock, Mal calm himself.

 

"I thought you love him too." Mal mumbled to himself.

 

"I do love him" Mal's eyes widen when he heard what Leader said. He was happy to hear that Leader also loves Saengie. "Then why did you reject him?"

 

"You know already right?" Leader finally confessed. "Kyu Jong also loves Prince. From what I see, he loves Saengie more than me and I thought that Kyu Jong could bring Saengie happiness, which was why I...."

 

*BAM* Jung Min was surprised. Thinks back, he didn't close the door properly when he came in. Like an arrow, a black human figure rushed inside and jumped onto Leader. When Jung Min finally catches up with that figure, he found out that it was him