Last Time

"After all... I love you"

 

[This happened on the day when Young Saeng came to Kyu Jong's place to avoid Hyun Joong]

 

"Sleep well!"

 

"Ohhhh"

 

Kyu Jong closed the door of Young Saeng's room then walked to the living room. He lied down onto the sofa, face facing at the room he just left. He stared blankly at the door, imaging Young Saeng getting ready to sleep. He probably would hanging around the room for a while and looked all the pictures Kyu put in there; pictures of the two of them.

 

Kyu Jong had given himself a thought about moving into a smaller apartment; the one with one bedroom only. But the thought of Young Saeng might come over and the extra room would be needed stopped him many times. Now that the cute man has found the person he was meant for, Kyu finally came to his final decision.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Closing his eyes unwillingly, Young Saeng tried to sleep; but soon after a couple minutes, he opened them again. For some reason, he couldn't sleep; and the guy wondered it himself. Pulled the blanket up covered his head, Young Saeng curled up in the space between the blanket and the mattress; looking for some warm. Hyun Joong's smiling face suddenly appeared in his mind, filled the emptiness was just right there some moment ago. Young Saeng surrounded his arms together in front of his chest, arms touching his shoulders and rubbed his head against the pillow. He missed his Leader; the man he's in love with. Running away wasn't a good ideas and he admitted it. "I will came back as soon as the morning comes", he said softly to himself, just like a kid does when he needs to remember something.

 

Suddenly, a sound of someone unlocking the door was heard. Young Saeng jolted slightly under his blanket; but he chose to stay calm. A light landing was felt beside him, right on the spot next to his waist. Half-opened his eyes to reassure that his guess was right, Young Saeng then closed it tightly pretended to be in a deep sleep. It was Kyu Jong. The cute guy was naughtily planning on making Kyu Jong scared by suddenly jerk up; but then the thought died when Kyu Jong leant down to give him a little peck on his forehead. The Otter stunned like a dead tree; he didn't understand why Kyu Jong did that.

 

"You're such a nice guy Kyu, the one you love must be real happy." Kyu Jong whispered, "Hyung-ah! I hope you know what was in my heart when you said that line." From here, Young Saeng felt something slipped under the blanket and reached to his hand. It was cold, but Young Saeng could recognize the familiar touch he always need when he was down. It started with a light touch, then tightened its force and ended with a strong squeeze, made Young Saeng's heart shaken a bit in apprehension. A silent cry made Young Saeng's eyes opened widely under the cover of his blanket.

 

"Saranghae... Saranghae... Young Saeng-hyung... Saranghae..." Kyu Jong spoke in a soft voice between the weeping sounds, "Why? Why didn't you look at me? Just once would do.... Just once... But you never did..."

 

The hand squeezed Young Saeng's more tightly, its force got stronger and stronger as much as Young Saeng's heart got more pain. Why didn’t he ever realize this? When did this happen? When did it start? The questions hit back Young Saeng as his other hands moved up to wipe the tears pouring out from his eyes. Of course, Kyu Jong couldn't see this. The younger man at this moment was already placing another kiss, this time onto the cute prince's back of his hand; the one he just pulled out of the blanket to just do this certain thing. As those beautiful lips touched Young Saeng's skin, some tears also dropped down made the Otter unwittingly twitched his hand. Startled, Kyu Jong released Prince's hand, and stood up almost immediately with tears still stagnated on his face.

 

"Kyu Jong-ah----" The beautiful man slowly revealed his face, then sat up; looking at Kyu also with some tears on his cute cheeks.

 

"You don't have to say anything." Kyu Jong promptly cut in before his hyung could even open his y lips, "Mianhae. Forgive me. Thank you. All those lines won't do any difference hyung-ah. You probably are wondering why I love you right. Haha--- You are you after all hyung-ah---"

 

The kind-man moved closer and sat down next to his cute hyung. He gently caressed Young Saeng's face and a sweet smile appeared on his face. "I, love this child-like side, and also these soft, sweet-smelling hairs of yours. I love these shining eyes, this beautiful nose, these y lips and especially these cute dimples. I love it all. And I can't possibly leave out how you sing, how you dance, not to mention how you treat others. You are a reliable hyung, a good friend and of course the one I want to be mine the most. But------ I'm stupid right hyung? To love you this much when I already know you love Hyun Joong-hyung. Why are you crying? It's not your fault--- please don't cry---"

 

Kyu Jong continuously wiping Young Saeng's face, not knowing his eyes were also busying pouring down a great amount of salty water called tear. The older man remained in silence while the younger one consoling him. Young Saeng wanted to speak up, but his throat suddenly went dry. The only thing he could do at that time was rest his head on Kyu Jong's shoulder and wrapped his arms around the younger man to give him one last hug as a man, before he return to his apartment the next morning to be with his lover. As for Kyu Jong, he silently kept still, enjoying the warm of his loved one for the first time and also the last. He leant down and whispered to Young Saeng's ear softly, as the last time in his life also, "Gomawo and saranghae, hyung"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for the long update... I was in some kind of slump... couldn't even write anything properly... Gomen.... Gomen... I couldn't write a MinJoon in the end... another apologize.... I think I should end the story right here... I did say that I would make some extras but then I think it should be save up for my other stories LOL... so this is the last chapter... thanks for all you guy's loves.... thanks for reading my first fanfic.... thanks for enduring my bad-writing skill...thanks for everything... and sorry for not being able to write more than this...

Please give my second fanfic some chance also... XD It's 2hj and KyuSaeng...