Confession

"After all... I love you"

"You didn't come back last night; do you know how worried I was?" Hyun Joong scolded Young Saeng when the Prince returned in the next evening after he ran off to Kyu Jong's house.

 

"Sorry hyung, I was stupid" Stooped his head, Saengie mumbled to Hyun Joong repentantly. His body shaken as he sees how angry Hyun Joong was; he scared that Hyun Joong might hate him now because he was being so childish; the Otter twisted his face and whimpered.

 

"Mian... Mianhae Hyun Joong-ah..." The Otter clenched his hand, casted down his eyes looked at the ground and started to cry.

 

Seeing Young Saeng cried his eyes out, Hyun Joong panicked. "Youn... Young Saeng-ah... What's wrong? Don't cry neh? What happened?" He reached out his hands, wiped Young Saeng's tears and patted on his head to calm Saengie down. He wondered if he went too far, he didn't know that Young Saeng was this sensitive. Hyun blushed when Saengie looked up straight to his eyes; he turned his face away to hide his uncool side. 'Damn! Why does he have to look so cute even though he's crying...? Calm down Kim Hyun Joong... be a man you Otter-!' he told himself then turned back to look at Young Saeng.

 

Thought that Hyun turned his face away was because he hates him now, Saengie cried even more serious and made a real chaos inside Hyun Joong's head. The two guys struggled at the front door for a while until Kyu came in. For the second time, Saengie wondered how Kyu got to know his apartment's password.

 

After washed his face, Saengie came out all fresh to join his two members who were talking to each other in the living room. But before that, he sneaked into his room to check if Hyun Joong set foot inside his lair or not. Shocked, he ran outside, panicky asked, "Hyun Joong-ah! Did you come inside my room?” Given an evil smile from Hyun Joong, Saeng's face turned blue.

 

"So Saengie." Hyun Joong teased, "You did hide something away from me neh?

 

"Anya, it was because you never set foot in there." He ran inside his room after he gave Hyun Joong an unreasonable protest.

 

Seeing Kyu Jong stared at them with an incomprehensible expression, Hyun Joong smiled at him, "Now I understand why we both love this guy Kyu Jong neh?"

 

"Yeah, hyung" Hearing Kyu's answer, Hyun smiled proudly then smirked while looking at Saengie's room direction, "Sorry Kyu Jong-ah! Can we talk somewhere else later? I got business to do today" Seem like Kyu understood what will happen to his one-sided love today, he willingly walked himself to the door and left the idiotic couple alone in their house.

 

"Saengie-ah" Young Saeng flinched when he heard Leader called for him, "Don't come in!" He curled himself in the blanket on the bed, covered his ears and shaking like a puppy with its tail between its legs. He was too embarrassing when he realized that Hyun Joong had found what he'd been hiding away. Suddenly, the sound of the door unlocked by someone from outside. For the third time, "How did this guy get to know my home's password and even got the key to my room, is he a stalker?" He snapped out of his thought when Hyun's teasing voice came closer to him.

 

"Saengie-ah... Hohohoho... I saw everything... I saw everything... Hohohoho..."

 

"Forgive me! Forgive me!" Saengie pled for his life, "I like to take pictures of you when you didn't notice, you look more natural and beautiful that way... that's why..."

 

"Eh...? So you've been taking my picture and kept them for yourself huh? I didn't know that!"

 

"......... eh?" Young Saeng remained in silent at first, and then realized that he had been trolled by the 4D leader. He angrily rises up planned on scowling at Leader, but he stopped when his eyes met Hyun's. Blinking innocently at leader, he whispered in a child-like manner, "You tricked me, bad Hyun Joong!"

 

"If I didn't trick you, would I be able to know how much this Otter loves me?"

 

As Hyun Joong came closer, Saengie felt his heart beating faster and faster until he had to put his hand on his chest, wished that his hand could somehow calm his heart down. "Who said Saengie loves you huh?" Still looking at Hyun Joong, Young Saeng gave out an answer that made Hyun Joong give in towards his childishness. The two looked at each other for a while until each of them both realized what they have to do right that moment.

 

Gently, Hyun pressed his lips against Young Saeng's. The first kiss was the sweetest thing Hyun had ever taste; he looked at Saengie who was blushing while staring at him shyly. He chuckled, "Then now, will Saengie love me again?" Caressed Young Saeng's face gracefully, he asked. Surprised by a peck Young Saeng gave him on his cheek, he gave his most cozy smile to Saengie when he heard his reply

 

"Babo-ya! After all the hardship we've been through, and even after all those matter that will come later, I don't care if Hyun Joong will get bored of me someday, I'll love you until the day I die, so don't ask me again, understand?" Wrapped his arms around Hyun Joong's neck, Saengie kissed his lover on his lips. The two passionately gave each other their best way of express love. They slowly turned to where they couldn't even stop without anything. Looked at each other eyes, they started to embrace each other under the full moon night without holding back and regret.

 

----------------------------------

Okay... After this chapter... I'll have to rate this story as an [H] one... next chapter would be you-know-what-i-mean one so if you're a fangirl... please looking forward to it... but if you not... sorry but please wait for chapter 9 to come out....

thanks for reading my series again XD