His Happiness

"After all... I love you"

 

"Hah.... Hah... Hah...." Kyu Jong tried to catch his breath. After he was forced to leave the hospital to get some rest by Baby. He ran to Leader's house to find out what's he been up to. But when he arrived, the door wasn't closed and he end up listen to all the conversation between Leader and Mal.

 

"What did you say? WHAT DID YOU SAY?"

 

"I said I rejected him so that you'd be a hero, Kyu Jong-ah! Isn't that also what you want?"

 

Couldn't believe to what he has heard, Kyu Jong started to scream and punch his hyung. In his whole life, he has never felt this angry before. He always respects his hyung and never thought about hitting him. His mind was controlled by his anger.

 

"Kyu Jong-ah! Kyu Jong-ah! Enough already!"

 

"No! Let me go... Jung Min-ah..."

 

"Stop! Please stop Kyu Jong! It's not you to be like this." Seeing Jung Min was so scared by him. Kyu Jong refrained.

 

Wiped his face, bit his lip, the kind-man moved slowly away from his hyung to restrain himself. The thought about Saengie being left alone in his room, lonely and suffered makes him feel oppressed. It was irritated and vexed for him to just only look at his hyung's beautiful face.

 

"I'm sorry, hyung. I was being unreasonable. I'm leaving." Kyu Jong left his two hyung and walk away.

 

------------------------------------------------------

 

The next day, while on his way to the hospital, Kyu Jong met Hyun Joong.

 

"Would you hear me out, Kyu Jong?" Seeing his hyung who was giving him a painful smile, how could Kyu be sulky and walk away. He led Hyun Joong to the hospital where Young Saeng being hospitalized gave him a drink and both went to the rooftop. "Didn't you say you have something to tell me, hyung?" The younger man began, but his hyung kept his silent.

 

"That punch of mine wasn't hard enough to wake you up, Mr. Sleepy Head?" Gave Leader a smile, he took a sip of the coffee he bought.

 

"It's okay. I'm not mad at you anymore."

 

"Kyu Jong-ah...."

 

"Why don't you explain it to Young Saeng-hyung instead of me, hyung?" Kyu looked elsewhere, refused to meet Hyun Joong's eyes, he asked. He wanted Young Saeng for himself but he didn't want to see his loved one to suffer anymore. After considered the situation carefully, Kyu Jong decided to be like he always is.

 

"I gave him up!" He stooped his head and confessed.

 

"What?"

 

"I won't be a hero, hyung. Take him back with you!" Kyu Jong looked at Hyun Joong, smiled, and then sighed "Ah! So this is how it feels to give up on somebody you love for the sake of his happiness." Even though he tried to smile but his heart was broken. Stepped back one step and raised his hand, gestured Hyun Joong for a handshake.

 

"You have to make him happy hyung! Believe me! Even though you said you'd give him up but you look like you're about to broke down into a thousand pieces." Kyu Jong let out a chuckle, shook Leader's hand, gave him a friendly hug and whispered to his ears, "Don't give him up for his happiness again because you're his happy ending yourself and it's not like you to give up right hyung?"

 

Raised his head high, smiled brightly, the young man left Hyun Joong behind and walked away.

 

The last words he could hear from his Leader make him feel relieved.

 

"Thank you, Kyu Jong."