Desperateness

"After all... I love you"

Young Saeng sat in his room, Wondered how many days have passed since the day he told Leader what he have been hidden deep inside his heart.

 

The cute prince has finally confessed his love to Hyun Joong. The man he loves since the first day they met.

 

Casted aside his usual shyness, he confidently spoke out the 3 words "I Love You" to Leader, who was in confusion.

 

Young Saeng was hoping for a happy ending the should happen in each person's life at least one.

 

But... What he got in return wasn't what he expected.

 

To just think about what Hyun Joong said, Young Saeng could felt the warm from his tears ran down his cheeks.

 

"You... you shouldn't be like this, Young Saeng-ah!", said Hyun Joong. Leader turned his face and walked away as he said the last line, "Stop talking about this kind of thing in front of me".

 

Young Saeng was left in his house, he didn't understand. He thought that thing would turn out well since Leader cares for him so much, so much that he can tell by just looks in the man's eyes, that he also loves Saengie.

 

"Wasn't I the only one he asked to go to Disneyland with? Wasn't I he always asks to stay by his side whenever he goes somewhere?' Wasn't I....?" he kept questioning himself while his tears kept on running down. Regretted for being stupid, scared to face Leader someday, and all he wanted at the moment is to turn back in time like the boy he acted in SS501's mini movie.

 

After a long time sleeping in his thought, Prince realized that he should get a whole of himself. He wiped his tears, shuffled his head to shake all his thought away and started to move his body.

 

The room was dark. Saengie tried to stand up but his legs wouldn't move as he wanted it to. For the first time, the cute man found it was hard to crawl from his bed to the door. As he tried to reach the lock, he suddenly felt like a whole sky went down on his shoulders. His body was so heavy, he couldn't move and his eyes started to close by itself. Young Saeng doesn't know why this happen to him, even breathing was hard for him right now.

 

*BAM* The door wide open as a human figured ran in and Young Saeng can feel that person knelt down beside him. He was so tired to move and guessed who it is? All of his 5 sense are useless now as he started to black out.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well... First chapter finally up.... Please comment and give me your thought... correct my grammar if you like cuz i would appriciate that XD