Chapter 7

Love is a Disease

 

Oh no ! 1 more chapter to go before the ending ~ TT^TT

_

 

"You found her! Where was she?" The police officer said letting Sungyeol in.

 

"I found her sleeping in the woods." Sungyeol saying with no breath.

 

"Oh, thank god. You found her." Hyunmi's mom said.

 

 "Where was she?" Hyunmi's father asked.

 

"I found her sleeping in the woods, I'll go put her up in her room." Sungyeol said going up the stairs.

 

"Well, thank you for helping." Hyunmi's father said to the police officer.

 

"We did nothing, that boy found her. You have to thank him." The police officer said. The police went back to their station and Sungyeol put Hyunmi on her bed. He put the letter and the necklace on her desk and went out.

 

"How did you know she would be there?" Said Hyunmi's father.

 

"Because she told me she always goes there." Sungyeol said leaving Hyunmi's house.
 


"Thank you so much, how could we ever repay you?" Her father said.

 

"You're welcome, and the only thing is knowing Hyunmi's okay. Bye" Sungyeol said and went back home.

 

Hyunmi's parents were talking and they decided to send Hyunmi to the asylum for a few months till she gets better and recovers from her problems.
 

 

*NEXT MORNING*

 


Hyunmi woke up and took a shower and put on the golden necklace that Yoona gave her. Hyunmi went downstairs and saw her parents sitting down in the kitchen.

"Good morning, what's going on?" Hyunmi said in a confusing way.

 

"Hyunmi ~ please sit down, me and your mother have something to say to you." Her father said. Hyunmi sat down and said,

 

"What? Did someone die? Did Sungyeol die?" Hyunmi was saying that and was about to cry.


"No, no honey. No one died." Her father said.

 

"Why did you sleep in the woods last night?!" Her mother said.

 

"What? I slept in the woods?! No I didn't. I woke up in my room. Is this a joke?" Hyunmi saying in shock.

 

"No, honey. It's not a joke. We're just glad Sungyeol knew where you were, and took you home." Her mother said.

 

"Seriously, well I'm sorry I must've been tired." Hyunmi said in a low voice.

 

"Honey, sorry is not going to change anything. What you did was dangerous. What about if you keep doing it?! Sorry, me and your mother decided to take you to the asylum. Just for a few months for you to recover." Her father said in a very sad voice not looking at Hyunmi.



Hyunmi started to cry. "What?! No, I'm not a crazy person. How could you do this to me? I changed. I'm a better person. I fell in love just because of you both." Hyunmi said with lot of tears coming down from her eyes and screaming.

 

"You fell in love?! What does it supposed to mean?" Her father said ordering her for in explanation.

 

"What? I'm not a little girl anymore. In one more month I'm going to be 18 years old." Hyunmi said not looking at her father.

 

"Who is he?" Her father asked in a low voice.

 

"Why? I'm a crazy anyway." Hyunmi looked at her father in rage.

 

"I didn't say you were crazy." Her father said. 


"I'm proud of you. Honey, you're now a lady, and in love. I'm so proud." Her mother said.

 

"You're proud of me?! And you're sending me to a crazy hospital. WOW, I fell in love and I started to move in  asylum and you both going to really send me away. I hate you both. I hate you." Hyunmi said screaming at them leaving the house for school.

 

Her parents looked at each other and looked down with tears in her mother's eyes.

 

Hyunmi went into the bus and sat in the back of the bus alone. Sungyeol got into the bus.
 


He saw Hyunmi but she looked out of the window with more tears in her eyes. He sat in front of the bus alone. She went to school, and when school finished she went to the cabin not to her house.