Chapter 6

Love is a Disease

 

 

The next day Hyunmi was too ill to go to school. (Well she's was just faking, so she wouldn't see Sungyeol).

 

 In the evening, Hyunmi went to the cabin alone. She started to cry and scream. Kicking the cabin and jumping up and down on the floor, and kicking the floor till she hit something that hurt her foot. She bend down to see what it is.

 

It was a box on the ground. She digged the ground and pulled it out.

 

She opened the box and found a letter and a golden necklace.

 

 Hyunmi was so shocked. She took out the letter and turned the letter and it says the name,

 

“Kim Yoona" Hyunmi was so shocked again

 

....
 


She even cried more. She opened the letter and pulled the paper out.

It said:

 

" Hello Hyunmi. It's me Yoona. I'm going to tell you that I'm so sorry for not telling you that I had cancer.

 

I wanted to tell you, but I couldn't stand dying and seeing you get hurt. You are my best friend, and you're always in my heart. Please forgive me, but I know you would do the same, but please promise me that you would never be alone or sad and you would always love your parents and your life. I still want to live but at least, I spend sometime of my life with you. So I will die happy. I thank you for being a good friend to me, and I want you to take the golden necklace. That is my lucky necklace. So I want you to have it. I want you to wear it and never take it off. That would be my connection with you, and this cabin is mine. It used to be for my parents and they gave it to me. I was born in this cabin, and my parents found out they were pregnant in this cabin. Long story!

So I'm giving this cabin to you. You deserve it, and who ever you bring in this cabin, you must love them and never let go of them. So I love you so much. I hope you have a great time living a happy life.

Your Loving Friend
Yoona."


 

Hyunmi layed down on the floor crying and staring up on the cabin with her left hand, the letter and her right hand, the golden necklace. The day turned to night and she fell asleep in the cabin.

 

At home her parents are so worried why she haven't come home. They called her friends. They called Sunny but Sunny didn't know where she would be, but Sunny said,

"You could ask Sungyeol if he knows where she is.” So they called Sungyeol from Hyunmi's cell phone. Sungyeol's mom picked up and said,

 

"Hello?"

 

"Hi, is Sungyeol here? Is my daughter Hyunmi with Sungyeol?" Hyunmi's mother said.

 

"Sungyeol is here, but your daughter is not here, sorry." Sungyeol's mother said.

 

"Well, thank you, but if you do see her, tell her to come home." Hyunmi's mom said in worry like hell.

 

"Okay, if we do, we will tell her that, bye." They both closed the phone.

 

"Who was that?" Sungyeol asked.

 

"It was Hyunmi's parents asking if Hyunmi was with you?!" His mother said.

 

"What? Where would she be? Where could she be in this kind of time?" Sungyeol screaming. He got out of the house to find her.

 

"Where are you going?" His mother said.

 

He ignored his mother and went away to find her. He was thinking where could she be, maybe at the cabin. No, she couldn't be there at night or maybe she would because anywhere she is, is still going to be night.

 

So he went into the woods, and found the cabin's door opened. So he ran inside and saw Hyunmi. 
 


He... saw her sleeping with a letter in one hand and a necklace on the other hand. He picked her up and walked out of the woods to take her home.

 

He knocked on Hyunmi's house.

 

And a police man opened the door ~~