ONE YEAR LATER .

Love is a Disease

 

 

ONE YEAR LATER...
 


Today was the day Hyunmi would get out of the asylum and it is the day of her graduation, and move on to college.

She took high school next to the asylum. So she graduated and went home. She still hates her parents, but she pretend she wouldn't until she went to college.

The first thing she wanted to do was to go to the cabin. She was walking into her cabin and she was shocked. It had a sign saying, *Welcome Home!* And Sungyeol walked in. Hyunmi turned around, and hugged him until they both couldn't breathe.
 


"I missed you a lot. I couldn't stop thinking about you." Hyunmi said in joy,

 

but Sungyeol put Hyunmi down and walked two steps back.

 

"You left me, why do you miss me then?" Sungyeol said in a low voice.

 

"Because I couldn't let you be with a lunatic, and let you come to me in a crazy hospital. I know I would cry every time I see you, and when you leave I know you would have a broken heart. If you're mad then it's okay. You got the right to be mad." Hyunmi said staring into his eyes.

 

"I'm not mad at you. I just hope we could forget the past and be friends." Sungyeol said it unhappy.

 

Hyunmi was confused. *Why? He doesn't want to be with me...* Till she saw he had an engagement ring on his right hand.

 

You're engaged?!" Hyunmi said in tears. "You suddenly moved on? When I beat the hell out of me to pretend I'm recovering so I could get out and be with you? Who the hell is she?!" She demanded to know.

 

"Yes, I'm engaged, to-o-to S-S-Su-nny... to Sunny Kim." He said looking down.

 

"WHAT?! No, you're joking." Hyunmi said and ran out of the cabin and ran home with tears in her eyes.

 

Sungyeol fell to the ground and started to cry.

 

"I never stopped loving you, and I never could. If you only knew what happened when you left." He said to himself.

 

 

*Flashabck*

 

hyunmi left to go to asylum , Sungyeol got really drunk and Sunny was there helping him , So Sunny made sungyeol sleep with her and after that night he got Sunny pregnant , so he had to marry her.

 

*End of flashback*

 

 

So in the end Sungyeol married Sunny. Sunny got pregnant and got a baby boy, named Yejoon, and Hyunmi killed herself the day Sungyeol got married. Sungyeol was unhappy ever since.



But no matter what, Sungyeol loved Hyunmi from the first and till the end. :)

-----

 

HOW IS IT ? :) KYAA . THAT'S ALL ! **KKEUT*

 

THANK YOU FOR READING THIS STORY !

I LOVE YOU ! :)

 

SEE YOU IN MY NEXT STORY :)