Chapter 5

Love is a Disease

 

 

So Hyunmi went home and dressed up ordinary. Black skinny jeans, a tight black and gray shirt, a white jacket, and purple all-star converse.As for Sungyeol, a dark gray t-shirt, a dark blue jeans, and black shoes. 

 

*Boy's fashion!* Hyunmi thought.



So they both went to the woods to the cabin. They both sat down. Sungyeol suddenly loves this place.

 

"You know, if you mind? What about this could be our secret after school hang out?!" Sungyeol asking.

 

"We're going to hangout now?" Hyunmi said blushing.
 


"If you want to, I really would like to be friends." Sungyeol said blushing too.

 

"Sure, but it's a secret place, okay?" Hyunmi laughing.

"Whatever you say boss." Sungyeol said laughing too.
 


So the day's, week's, and month's past, and they both became really great friends. They both would do their 12th grade homework together, play, talk, and sit and stare at each other.

 

One day Hyunmi saw Sungyeol and ran to him so they both could go in the bus together. Hyunmi felt inside of her something weird, like happiness or love! She really wished it wouldn't be love. Just happiness. They both sat next to each other in the back of the bus.

 

 One day Sungyeol went to the cabin and waited for Hyunmi, but Hyunmi hasn't come.

 

Sungyeol was so worried. So he went to her house and knocked on the door. Hyunmi's father opened the door saying

 

"Hello, may I help you?"

 

"Hi, I'm Sungyeol. Hyunmi's friend. Is she here?" Sungyeol said

 

"Yes, in her room." The father said in a strange way.

 

"May I see her?" Sungyeol asked.

 

"Sorry, she doesn't want anyone to go to her today. She's a bit ill," Mr.Park said. So he closed the door, but Sungyeol couldn't just leave her. So he thought of a way to see her, is to climb to her window, so he did.
 


He got in saying

 

"Hey, are you okay?" Sungyeol asking in worry.

 

"How the hell did you get in?" Hyunmi asked in a loud voice.

 

"Shh, from your window!" Sungyeol saying in shock.

 

"Why?" Hyunmi lowered her voice.

 

"Because I was worried about you. You didn't come to the cabin, and your father wouldn't let me into see you. So what's wrong?" Sungyeol saying in a strange voice.

 

"I'm feeling a bit funny inside, so I didn't want to go anywhere today." Hyunmi saying in a sad voice.

 

"A funny thing? Like what?" Sungyeol is getting really worried.

 

"Sungyeol, I have bad news." Hyunmi saying in a really sad voice. "I was going to tell you tomorrow but you are already here. So..." She paused

 

"What's wrong?! You're scaring me like hell. Hyunmi tell me?" Sungyeol saying.

 

"We cannot hang out anymore. I tricked you." Hyunmi crying.

 

"What?! You tricked me?" Sungyeol said in a big shock.

 

"The only reason I hanged out with you because..." Hyunmi crying more.


"Because of what?" He screamed at her.

 

"Because my parents told me they would
send me to get help if I didn't hang out with anyone. I pretended like I was changing, so I wouldn't go. So this whole time was a big pretend. I'm telling you this because I don't want you to get hurt anymore, and because --" Sungyeol interrupted Hyunmi..

 

." Thi-i-i-is whole t-i-m-e was a pretend? Nothing was real? Everything we did and you said to me was a lie. Oh my Gosh. How could you? And I was falling..." Then Sungyeol stopped.

 

"Falling ? what?" Hyunmi crying even more.

 

"Go to h-e-ell Line! You really don't deserve to be with anyone." And he left saying that with one tear rolling down his cheek.



Hyunmi through herself to her pilliow crying and screaming a lot. The only reason she didn't want to see him because she fell in love with him and she just couldn't let that happen,

 

all night Hyunmi was crying so she couldn't go to sleep.

 

----

 

Awee . TT^TT