Chapter 2

Love is a Disease

 

Hey, it's the second chapter... hope you like it. =)

--

 

 

On the way home Hyunmi's friend Sunny came up to her and said

 

"Hey, Hyunmi. I was surprised. You had a friend on your lunch table." Sounding bothered by it.
 


"Hey, umm he didn't have anywhere to sit, so he saw my table and sat." With a very disturbing voice.

 

"Well, whatever. At least you had somebody with you. I was thinking do you want to go out? Like shop -" She was interrupted by Hyunmi.

 

"No, I'm sorry. I have lots of homework to do. Bye." And Hyunmi left. Sunny was so mad that she even spoke to Hyunmi.



*Two Weeks Later*



It was valentine's day, and tonight was the valentine's dance. Everyone had a date except Hyunmi and Sungyeol. Hyunmi isn't very interested in dances or parties. She used to be a wild teenager with Yoona but now she's not.

Hyunmi went into the classroom and sat in her desk and she was surprised because she found a red rose with a letter. No one ever send her anything.

She sat down and smelled the rose. She loves red roses, and started to read the letter.

 

It was from Sungyeol. She was even more shocked because the last time they ever talked was in the lunch room when she attacked him, and the letter said:



"Dear Hyunmi, I hope you would accept my invitation to the dance. I would love to take you as my date. You can answer me when I see you in the middle of the dancer floor where the disco ball is, but if you don't come then it means you seriously have problems with guys.

Just kidding but if you don't come then I'll never bother you again."
 


*Oh hell no* Hyunmi thought. *He dared send me a rose and an invitation. I'm going up to him to throw them at him.*


"P.S. please don't come up to me. I just need you at the dance floor. - Sungyeol."
 


"Okay then you won't be seeing me at all today." She said to herself.

 

Hyunmi went home and throw the rose and the letter on the kitchen floor, and went to her room.

Her mom saw it and read the letter. And went to Hyunmi's door and knocked. Hyunmi had a sign saying:

-GO AWAY!-


"Honey, It's me. Your mom! Can I come in?" Her mom said.  "Okay, whatever." Hyunmi said in madness.

 

"I read the letter!" Her mom said.

 

"So?!" Hyunmi said. "If my mom thinks I'm going then she's fooling herself."

 

"Hyunmi, you should go. This guy likes you." With joy in her mom's eyes.

 

"No he doesn't, he just feels bad for me for being alone." Hyunmi said.

 

"Come on Hyunmi. He was kind enough to ask you to go to the dance. For once go have fun. It's not good to be alone." Her mom said in worry.

 


"Mom, I love being alone. I don't need to be with guys." Hyunmi said.

 

"Honey, we're all sad that Yoon--."

 

" Don't you dare say that you're sad." Hyunmi interrupted her mom by yelling at her own mother.

 

"Hyunmi, I'm your mother. You don't have the right to scream at me. -- That's it. Me and your father are worried about you. So we were talking about of getting you help." Her mom said in madness.

 

"WHAT?! I don't need help. I can't believe it. You're saying I'm crazy. I'm your daughter. I'm not crazy!" With tears in Hyunmi's eyes.

 

"Honey, we're not saying you're crazy. It's help to make you talk so you could be with people." With fear in her mom's eyes.

 

"Listen, I'm not going to tell them how I feel--- I feel fine." Hyunmi said angry.

 

"It's not your decision if you don't go to this dance and still be alone, we're going to send you, but if you do change and be happy and be with your friends. Then we won't send you. I'm sorry Hyunmi but we can't take it anymore." Her mom said.

 

Hyunmi looked at her then her mom left and shut the door. And Hyunmi started to scream like hell. She was so mad.

 

"I'm not crazy,"  she said to herself. "Fine, I'll go to the damn dance." So Hyunmi called Sunny and told her to come help her dress up.

 

Sunny came and helped Hyunmi.



Hyunmi looked amazing with her Cute violet Dress with the Corset Bodice

(http://www.dressale.com/romantic-cute-evening-dress-with-the-corset-bodice-p-2434.html)

 

Her hair was curled up, her lips were so plum pink, and her eyes were amazing. When Hyunmi saw herself for the first time as a young lady. She was so shocked.

 

---

 

Oh ! Long chappie :) Hope you like it :)

Dont forget to SUBSCRIBE and Leave some Comments :)

ILOVEYOU ! <3