Continuation :)

Love is a Disease

 

 

She was crying and couldn't stop thinking of Sungyeol. She was reading Yoona's letter over and over again. Especially the part that said, "You must love them and never let go of them." That's why she's been thinking of Sungyeol.

 

Out of nowhere Sungyeol walked in the cabin and looked at Hyunmi and Hyunmi got up and looked at Sungyeol.

 

"Thanks, for saving me yesterday." Hyunmi said in a low voice.
 

"No biggy, your safety is all I need." He said to her getting closer to her but Hyunmi kept moving away. She couldn't handle not telling Sungyeol about her going away, but she did.

 

"Sungyeol, I know you're mad at me, but believe it or not, I love being your friend. For the first time I feel so happy to be with somebody other than Yoona, you changed me. I know I don't deserve you but you never have to see me ever again, because I'm going away." Hyunmi said again with tears in her eyes.

 

"Away? Where?!" Sungyeol said in shock.
 

"To a... a... hff... an asylum. My parents think I'm crazy for what I did yesterday. I really didn't mean to do what I did but everything was spinning, and there I slept." Hyunmi said crying.

 

"For how l... lo... long?!" He said turning around from her sight.

 

"They said a few months till I recover, but Sungyeol..." Hyunmi was saying till Sungyeol interrupted her.

 

"So now you're thinking it was no use hanging out with me, right?" Sungyeol said in tears in his eyes. "Hell no, every time I hang out with you or see you, it makes me somewhere happy.

"You're the only person that makes me happy other than Yoona." Hyunmi said.

 

"Do you even know what would even make me happy?!" Sungyeol holding her by her shoulders.

 

"No, what?!" Hyunmi said looking into his eyes. He stared at her, then he kissed her, and she was kissing him back. She suddenly felt this joy inside of her that she needed a long time ago. Then she pushed him away.

 

"I love you!" Sungyeol whispering to Hyunmi. I looked up at him and said,

 

"I love you too, b... but we can't be together. I'm leaving." Hyunmi said.

 

"I'll visit you everyday, every second of my life. I just want to be with you." Sungyeol said to Hyunmi.

 

She couldn't let this happen to herself. She picked up her bag and walked away letting Sungyeol broken-hearted.

--
1 chapt left . TT^TT