Chapter 1

Love is a Disease

 

 

 

Hyunmi is a girl with no hope. Just waiting till the day she dies. She never fights for her needs and no friends to help her out. I mean she does have friends but doesn't hanging out with them like a normal teenager. Of course her friends are worried about her even her own family.

 

The reason that she is so sad is because her closest friend had died a year and half ago.
 


They were friends when they were just four years old. I mean she's has everything. She's a rich girl but her best friend I mean Kim Yoona meant everything to Hyunmi.

 

Hyunmi and Yoona loved each other so much as like they were really sisters (they're like soul sisters), anyone at all. Till Sungyeol came along.



One day Hyunmi got dressed and went to school. She sat on her desk till she saw a new student walking in. The boy said to the teacher,

"Hello, I'm Lee Sungyeol, prefer Sungyeol. I'm a new student."

 

The teacher Mr. Yoon said, "Welcome, Sungyeol please take a set!" And Sungyeol sat behind Hyunmi.

 

She looked at him when he was walking to his seat and looked down.

 

So it was lunch time.
 

And Hyunmi always sat in the back by herself at lunch. Sungyeol saw her alone and he needed somewhere to sit, so he went up to her and said,

 

"May I sit here?" Smiling at her.

 

She looked at him for a while with madness and said, "Do whatever you want" with rage.


So he sat down and everyone in the lunch room was staring at Hyunmi and Sungyeol being shocked for the first time somebody sat next to Hyunmi or on the same table.

 

Hyunmi looked down at her food. Sungyeol looked at her and said

 

"Hi, I'm Sungyeol and you?" He asked her with the same smile as before.

 

"I'm Park Hyunmi," with more rage.

 

"Why do you sit by yourself? People don't like you?" He asked. She looked at him and thinking why the hell would he care.

 

"No, I just don't like being around anyone," with a sad voice.

 

Sungyeol was confused.

He was thinking, *Why would a lovely girl like her want to be alone?* So he asked her,

 

"Why do you want to be alone? I mean a lovely girl like you would be around people."

 

Hyunmi said. "Listen, I don't know you and don't want too. Okay, eat your food and think I'm not here," with a mad voice, like she was going to kill him.

 

He got up and left her. He thought she was some crazy lunatic.

 

 

------

 

What do think about this chapter of my story? Please do comment :) sankyuu <3