Chapter 4

Love is a Disease

 

The next morning. Hyunmi wouldn't even look at her parents and walked out of the house till her mom said,

 

"Did you have fun last night?"

 

Hyunmi lied, "Yes." Hyunmi walked away.

 

When Hyunmi rode the bus to school, she was still mad at her parents especially at her mom. Hyunmi decided that she'll start hanging out only with one person for a while to show her parents that she's fine. Then go back as herself but in a different way. So Hyunmi is going to lie a lot now a days.

Then the bus stopped and Sungyeol walked in and sat next to his friend.

 

"Hey, what's up man? How was the dance? Made out with anyone?!" Sungyeol said to his new friend in this school.

 

Woohyun said, "Well, I kissed someone and that's it. Me and Jiyeon are kinda dating now." With a manish look in his face.

 

"That's nice to know man, congrats!" Sungyeol said in a low voice.

 

"What about you?" Woohyun said.

 

"I took Hyunmi to the da -"

 

"What, you took her to the dance, man that's amazing. No one had the guts to talk to her. I can't believe you lik -" Woohyun interrupted Sungyeol, and Sungyeol interrupted Woohyun.
 

"I don't like her. I just felt bad for her."

 

"Feel bad for her? why?" Woohyun said in shock.

 

"Because she's always alone." Sungyeol said,

 

"And?" Woohyun said.



"That it's nice to do something good." Sungyeol said.

 

"Woah ! That's bull. You like her. Everyone thinks she's hot, and I would want to be with her. Attempt it that you like her?!" Woohyun screaming at him.

 

"We're just friends." Sungyeol said walking out of the bus. Sungyeol bumped to Hyunmi.

 

"Hey, watch it." Hyunmi said in rage then looked up and saw it was Sungyeol.

 

"Sorry, I was thinking of -- Err , taking you out somewhere? What do you think?" Sungyeol said nervously.

 

Hyunmi said she would hang out with one person but she never thought it would be a boy.
 


She thought she would hangout with Sunny or some other friends she had, but then she know if she hanged out with Sunny it would be all about shopping and boys, and her other friends would all be around her if she's with one of them.

 

So it was only Sungyeol.

 

"Sure, where?"

 

Sungyeol was shocked with her words.

 

"Cool. You pick?" Sungyeol asked Hyunmi.

 

"I really don't know nut I always go in the woods and there would be a cabin to sit in to think or read." Hyunmi said hopping he would go away.

 

Interesting.

"Okay, then I'll come to your house and you take me there at 5:30 pm, okay?!" Sungyeol saying in joy.

 

*Damm it. I thought he would leave. What kind of boy would go in the woods? *

 

"Sure, I'll see you then." Hyunmi said walking into the classroom.

 

------

 

Hello hello ;)) Me me me the jinri :D 

hope you like this chap.

Dont forget to leave some comments :D kekekeke