Chapter 3

Love is a Disease

 

*Valentines Dance*

 

So she went to the dance, and stood under the disco ball. Then Sungyeol saw her and ran to her through the crowd. He looked at her like she wasn't Hyunmi the lonely anymore, Hyunmi the y now in his mind.

 

He grabbed her hand and took her out the dance floor to the hallways.

 

"Wow! You look so beautiful!" Sungyeol said in shock, "I'm surprised you accepted my invite."

 

She had to lie to him telling him, "Yeah, I needed to get out, and I thank you for asking me out." Hyunmi said in a fake tune.

 

"Really?! I heard that you never liked getting out because you lost a dear friend a year and a half ago." Sungyeol said.

 

 

Silence ..
 


Then, Hyunmi was about to grab him and beat him up, and tears were almost coming out of her eyes. "I need to go." Hyunmi said crying.

 

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to hurt you. I'm such a fool for making a beautiful cry." Sungyeol said with his stunning voice.

 

"I'm sorry. I'm not used to this kinda of stuff." Hyunmi said.

 

So they both were walking outside talking all night. And Hyunmi felt free for the first time.

 

So Sungyeol walked Hyunmi home. And they were outside Hyunmi's house,

 

"Well, thank you. This is the first time I smiled in a long time." Hyunmi said with a fake smile on her face.

 

 

"You're welcome. I'm just glad you had fun." Sungyeol said. He was about to kiss her till Hyunmi moved away and opened the door.

 

 

"Goodnight, Sungyeol." Hyunmi said closing the door.

 

 

"Goodnight." Sungyeol whispered.
 

 

*Wow, one tough girl to work out.*

 

----

 

Gaah . A Short Chapter ~ Mianhae ~ Im tired . 

My fingers , eyes && my BRAIN are tired ~ TT^TT

 

I'll try to post MORE UPDATES tomorrow . 

Jeongmal mianhae ~~ T^T