6 [Kiss & Make Up]

Lee Sooman's School of Exollence (Exo)

Baekhyun is furious.

He storms into Junmyeon's dorm room, red with anger, and stomps his way to where the elder is seated on his couch. He looks at Junmyeon for about thirty seconds before he feels tears welling up in his eyes, and his breathing begin to quicken. He lets the tears fall, slowly then gradually speeding up a bit, and cries like he's never cried before. Junmyeon is slightly terrified because he's never seen Baekhyun like this, but wraps the younger boy in a hug.

"Hyung," Baekhyun sobs, "I was used."

"What do you mean by that, Baek?" Junmyeon speaks in a soft voice, calm and soothing.

"Chanyeol used me to win a bet or something," Baekhyun continues to cry, voice nearly a whisper.

"Aw, it's okay, Baek. I'm sure he didn't mean to make you feel that way; maybe he actually likes you, and used the bet as a cover-up?" Junmyeon guesses. He wants to make sure Baekhyun is being reassured, and not upset even more.

"That can't be true! He would've told me honestly instead of asking me to come over for a dare! He even kissed me with his filthy, lying mouth! I hate him!" Baekhyun is renewed with rage from Junmyeon's previous statement.

"No, Baekhyun, don't feel that way. Walk me through what happened, and I will advise you on how to react because this," he pauses to gesture at Baekhyun's tear-stained cheeks, "is clearly an exaggeration."

Baekhyun takes a few deep breaths and begins to explain what had been happening with Chanyeol these past few weeks. Junmyeon listens with a wise heart.

**

"I ed up, didn't I?" Chanyeol asks to no one in particular; he's alone at the grounds anyways.

He proceeds to form a fireball, a skill recently perfected, and hurls it towards some of the trees that are still there. The flames away at the wood and leaves, burning it to ash in minutes. His ability is dangerous when he's angry, not that he knows, and the trees take the full brunt of the beating. The whole area around him is singed grass and scorched tree stumps and the recent piles of black ash.

Chanyeol begins to pace back and forth, leaving little fire puddles behind in his footsteps. He doesn't know he's crying until he sees the steam from the evaporating tears. He's not sure if he is angry or sad; it's just a mixture of both in his mind, and he can't tell the difference. All he knows is that he wants Baekhyun and he wants him now. He wants to apologize, but Baekhyun won't listen.

"What am I gonna do?"

**

"So, are we a thing now?" Jongin asks, hopeful.

"Um..." Kyungsoo looks down, blushing, "not really. We can be friends; long as you promise to stay out of the shower when I'm in there."

"I promise; I won't be in there unless you want me to," Jongin adds with a wink.

They sit in a comfortable silence for a while. Neither speaking, just watching the other boy. They stay this way until Jongin remembers how Chanyeol reacted earlier.

"We should go see if Chanyeol's okay. When he stormed out earlier he didn't seem calm."

"Oh yeah, and Baekhyun, too...after Chanyeol, though; he needs time to cool down," Kyungsoo agrees.

Jongin grabs Kyungsoo's hand, and then they're off; teleporting away to the practice grounds.

**

"Where do you think he went?" Wufan asks Luhan. They're still looking for Zitao.

"I don't know. Maybe his dorm?" Luhan suggests.

They head in the direction of the dorms, and begin their search for the younger boy. They reach his dorm and knock on the door to receive...no answer. They try again and again, but to no avail; if he's in there, he won't answer.

"I don't think he's there," Luhan says, examining his knuckles (they're totally gonna bruise).

"Where else could he be? He stopped time, so no one will know," Wufan sinks to his knees. "Aish, this kid."

"Hmm...." Luhan squats down as well, "wait! I think I know where he could be!" With that said, they were running again.

They arrive at the extra curricular building about twenty minutes later, sure that Zitao was there.

"Hey, Ryeowook-hyung!" Luhan called to the older boy, stopping him in his tracks.

"Oh, hey, Luhan and Wufan. How's it goin'?" Ryeowook says, casually turning to talk to the boys.

"Um, not so great. Have you seen Tao?" Wufan says, pleading with his eyes.

"Oh, yeah...he told me not to tell you guys, though," Ryeowook looks unsure.

"Please! I really need to talk to him," Wufan begs.

"Okay, but don't tell him I told you guys," Ryeowook replies. He points to the stairs, "he went upstairs to the martial arts division."

The two rush up the stairs, and to the martial arts division. They have to guess which dojo he's in, but find him quickly.

Luhan leaps onto the younger boy, tackling him to the ground, so Wufan can talk to him. He uses telekinesis to pin the boy down, and mind control to gain limited control over the boy's powers.

"Okay, Zitao, I'm sorry I kissed you. Please, just hear me out. I don't know why I did it, but I didn't do it to hurt you. I want you to be happy, so I'll leave you alone if you want me to," Wufan states.                     

"I...don't know what I want, gege. I thought...I.." Zitao takes a breath to steady himself. "I thought I wanted you, but now...now I can't tell if I want you to want me, too, or if I want you to leave me alone forever. You confused me that day."

"I know...and I'm really sorry about that. I was confused, too, you know, that's why I kissed you. Now I know that I was wrong to mess with your feelings. I've known you had a crush on me, but I wanted you to tell me yourself...I took advantage of your feelings and sort of used them against you. I'm so sorry," Wufan explains, regretting every decision he made.

Zitao stays silent for a few moments, thinking about how to respond to Wufan. He wants to make sure he says the right thing.

"Can you hurry this up?" Luhan groans, control stretching thin.

"Don't rush him; he needs to think this through," Wufan says.            

"I'm not rushing him; I'm rushing you!" Luhan retorts, the vein in his forehead beginning to bulge.

"You're not helping, Lu. Besides how could you be in pain if you're so good?" Wufan argues.

"I am helping you; I'm kinda dying here, and I am good! You being selfish with my powers is causing me pain!" Luhan argues back.

The two of them bicker over whether Luhan's actually helping. Zitao finally gets a chance to speak when Luhan collapses from overexertion."I accept your apology, but I don't really know how to feel. I'm not sure if I'm in love with you, in love with your lips and alluring kiss. It's awful that you took advantage of me; I want to know if the kiss helped you, gege. Do you like me, too?"

**

Luhan and Minseok exchanged numbers earlier that day, and Minseok sits perched atop the counter of his kitchenette thinking of the best way to start a conversation. Jongdae is lowkey judging him from his place at the table (he's eating ramen because it's all they can afford).

"Dude, just say 'hey' and get it over with. I'm sick of your whining," Jongdae complains.

"First off, it's 'hyung' to you, and secondly; you about everything, Dae, so where do you have the place to whine about someone else's whining, you hypocrite," Minseok snaps. Jongdae's getting too annoying for his liking.

"I'm not a hypocrite!" Jongdae protests; then realizes that he's still whining. "Nevermind; I rest my case." Jongdae finishes his noodle soup, and places his bowl in the sink. He proceeds to go to his room to rethink his life decisions.

Minseok settles for a simple, "hey," in the end.

**

"I'm glad I asked you out when I was half-asleep and pretty much love drunk," Yixing sighs into Sehun's hair. They were cuddling; pressed chest-to-chest, with Yixing massaging Sehun's back while pressing kisses to his cheeks.

"Why, Xing?" Sehun asks, trying to open his eyes, but failing.

"Because if I hadn't, I would be in Wufan's situation."

"Which is...?"

"Wufan chasing the love of his life, which happens to be a hormonal, shy bundle of feelings named Zitao," Yixing sighs.

"But I'm not hormonal or shy," Sehun says, opening his eyes into little slits.

"You're not hormonal--you're a brat--and you're very shy. When are you gonna say the thing, Hunnie?"

"I'm not a brat," Sehun pouts, and Yixing leans in to kiss him. "And say what?" Sehun asks as he pulls away.

"I won't push it, Sehun-ah," Yixing replies with a smile and kisses the younger on the cheek.

**

"Where is he?" Kyungsoo asks, looking around the field, not spotting the tall boy anywhere.

"Either passed out from overexertion, or on the far end of the field," Jongin says absently, walking around to see if he can find Chanyeol.

It takes a few minutes before they find the boy passed out, surrounded by a ring of fire.

"He has a pretty strong will," Kyungsoo states, eyeing the ring of fire burning fiercely.

"Yeah. He could die in battle, but his will would carry on and burn every last thing in sight. I heard that only the best fire wielders have that trait," Jongin explains.

"Wow, that's amazing..." Kyungsoo trails off.

Jongin teleports into the ring of fire, grabs Chanyeol's body, and teleports out. He grabs Kyungsoo's hand and they teleport back into his dorm.

"I'm gonna get Junmyeon-hyung to go extinguish the fire," Jongin says. "Stay here with Chanyeol."

Kyungsoo nods, and Jongin disappears again.

**

"Hyung-"

"Shh! He's sleeping," Junmyeon interrupts Jongin, pointing at Baekhyun, who was indeed asleep.

"Hyung," Jongin whispers, "I need you to come put out a fire at the grounds."

"Why? What did Chanyeol do this time?" Junmyeon complains, taking Jongin's outstretched hand. They go to the field, and put out the fire. They then return to Junmyeon's dorm.

"So that's what happened," Junmyeon drawls.

"Yeah and it's all my fault. Can you fix them, hyung?" Jongin pleads.

"I'll see what I can do," Junmyeon decides, picking up Baekhyun's body and walking down the hall. 

They get to Jongin's dorm and try to think of a solution to the problem at hand.

Baekhyun begins to stir when their plan is almost complete. Jongin decides to obtain control of both Chanyeol and Baekhyun's minds to keep them unconscious for a bit longer.

"I'll get them into a deepish sleep, then I'll go get Yixing-hyung and Luhan-hyung, and we can start our plan," Jongin says, standing up from his position by the sleeping bodies.

"Isn't this a little much just to get them together?" Kyungsoo asks, skeptical about the whole thing.

"No, this is perfect for them," Junmyeon explains. Jongin then leaves to retrieve Yixing.

**

"You're so cute, Sehunnie," Yixing cooes, pinching the younger's cheek, causing it to turn pink. Just then, Jongin appears.

"Hyung, come--ew! I did not want to see that," he says, covering his eyes.

"Hyung~! Why don't you knock~!" Sehun whines, hiding his face in Yixing's chest.

"What do you need, Jonginnie?" Yixing questions.

"We gotta go now! I'll explain later."

The two leave.

**

"Luhan-gege?" Zitao pokes the elder's stomach. "You think we broke him?"

"No, he's just overexerted; he'll be fine," Wufan sighs.

"Luhan-hyung! Come-oh... are you kidding me? Can I borrow him for a sec?" Jongin inquires. He waits for the other boys to nod, and proceeds to teleport away with Luhan.

**

"Okay, we're kinda ready, but Luhan's unconscious; got any ideas?" Jongin questions. He looks at the other three boys in the room.

"I think Jongdae could shock him awake," Yixing responds. Jongin leaves, and returns with a shirtless Jongdae.

"Do this for me, and you can go back to sleep, baby," Junmyeon says, rubbing Jongdae's .

"'Mkay," Jongdae mumbles. He places two fingers on Luhan's chest underneath his shirt, and sends small electric currents through his body; Luhan jolts awake.

"Ouch!" Luhan screams, rubbing his upper chest. "What the hell?"

Jongin and the others explain the plan to Luhan, and Jongdae is instructed to wake up Baekhyun and Chanyeol.

Jongdae repeats the process of sending electric currents to wake the other two. Luhan and Jongin immediately spring into action, and gain access to Baekhyun and Chanyeol's minds. Yixing stands behind Luhan and Jongin with a hand on each's back to give them energy to last throughout the process. Kyungsoo keeps Baekhyun and Chanyeol in place. Junmyeon begins talking sense into the two, and Jongdae falls asleep on the couch.

"Okay, so guys, listen to me..."

TO BE CONTINUED


{2161 words}
 
The chapters keep getting longer~ 
 
I hope you guys are enjoying the fic so far, and just let me know is there's any confusion! I'll update my other story soon, so be watching for it~!
 
-Byun Baconboy