11 [Sneakin' & Record Readin']

Lee Sooman's School of Exollence (Exo)

EXO is being sneaky.

The boys sneak out in the middle of the night to go to BHSBT and JYPSG to retrieve BTS and Got7’s files. They break off into two groups to go to each school. Kris, Baekhyun, Sehun, D.O., Xiumin, and Chen are going to BHSBT. Kai, Suho, Chanyeol, Luhan, Tao, and Lay are going to JYPSG.

*at BHSBT*

“Ok, so here's the plan,” Kris begins, “I’m gonna fly us up to the roof. Then, Kyungsoo is gonna break us in. Baekhyun will guide us with his light. Any guards will be taken down by Minseok. Sehun, you will use dust in the area to make sure there are no laser security things. And, Jongdae, you will shut the power off in the building. Got it?” He is met with a series of nods.

Kris grabs them, and begins the trek to the roof. They arrive, and look to D.O., who sighs and punches a gaping hole in the roof. No one admits to being very impressed by his power.

They hop into the building (they're in a classroom) and allow Chen to shut off the power by placing his hand on the light switch and sending high voltages of electricity into the circuits. Sparks fly and there is the telltale sound of the circuits blowing out; Chen's part is done. The wait Sehun to check the hall outside of the room before going out; it's all clear. Baekhyun leads the way.

“Where are we even going?” D.O. questions, keeping his voice down in order to stay incognito.

“The records room; Kai said it's on the first floor, so technically we're looking for the stairs,” Baekhyun replies, looking for the familiar sign. “Here we are.” They climb down the stairs as quietly as possible. The reach the first floor within minutes, but several guards are roaming the halls.

“I got this,” Xiumin says as he forms a baseball bat out of ice, “it'll take two seconds.” It actually takes him seven seconds (not that anyone was counting) to knock the men unconscious and give the others the signal to keep going.

“This is it,” Baekhyun says, stopping in front of the room labeled, Records Room. EMPLOYEES ONLY.

“Break us in, ‘Soo,” Kris says, and D.O. pushes the door open (he makes it look effortless, but it took a lot of practice to get something like that down). Kris now motions to Sehun to check the room; it's clear this time, too.

“Alright, we're looking for seven files: Jeon Jungkook, Kim Taehyung/V, Park Jimin, Jung Hoseok/J-Hope, Min Yoongi/Suga, Kim Namjoon/Rap Monster, and Kim Seokjin/Jin. Find ‘em, take a picture, and we'll go,” Kris explains, standing watch at the door.

*at JYPSG*

“I’ll teleport in and unlock the door to let you guys in. Then, Junmyeon is going to short circuit the electrical system. Chanyeol will lead the way with his fire acting as a light. Zitao will take anyone down if need be. Luhan will memorize the information. And Lay is our lookout. Any questions?” Kai is met with no responses, and smiles, “good.”

Kai teleports into the building, and unlocks the double doors that allow entrance to the large building. They let Chanyeol in the front to guide them; his hands aflame out in front of him. At the first outlet they see, Suho places his hand on it and send a small stream into the openings; there's a small electrical fire (that Suho easily puts out), and then the building's power is out. They continue down to the basement (Kai looked up a map of the school) to find the records room. They run into a guard, who panics and fails around with his walkie talkie trying to get some back up, and Tao stops time to knock the poor guy unconscious. Shortly after this, they find the records room.

They break into the room and start shuffling through the files to find their targets’ information. Lay stands outside to make sure no one catches them.

“Okay, let's find: Mark Tuan, Jackson Wang, Bambam, Im Jaebum/JB, Kim Yugyeom, Choi Youngjae, and Park Jinyoung/Jr.,” Kai calls out as he picks through the files.

Once they have collected the files, they let Luhan scan over them to memorize what they need to know. Luhan memorized all the files, and the crew leaves the school with out a trace of being there.

*back at LSMSOE*

“Let's study the enemy,” Kai says as he pushes Luhan into the center of the makeshift circle they've formed in his and Chanyeol's shared room.

“Mark Tuan: power of light; weaknesses: reflective surfaces and bright areas; strengths: darkness. Jackson Wang: power of speed; weaknesses: mud and areas with many obstacles; strengths: open areas and solid ground. Im Jaebum: power of wind; weaknesses: barriers; strengths: areas with many obstacles. Bambam: power of ice; weaknesses: hot areas and things that aren't liquid; strengths: cold areas and liquids. Choi Youngjae: power of lightning; weaknesses: clay and dirt; strengths: water, metals, and wooded areas. Kim Yugyeom: power of flight; weaknesses: windy or rainy areas and areas with many obstacles; strengths: clear or dry weather, darkness, and clear areas. Park Jinyoung: power of healing; weaknesses: just about anything harmful; strengths: clear and heavily guarded areas,” Luhan says from memory. The other boys seem to be thinking about this new information. Baekhyun volunteers to read about BTS.

“Kim Seokjin: power of time control; weaknesses: none listed/found; strengths: none listed/found. Park Jimin: power of earth; weaknesses: objects that exceed his max. weight limit; strengths: any terrain. Jung Hoseok: power of telekinesis; weaknesses: mind barriers; strengths: direct contact. Kim Namjoon: power of water; weaknesses: extremely hot or cold areas, dry areas; strengths: wet areas. Jeon Jungkook: power of sound; weaknesses: barriers (mental or physical); strengths: extremely fast attacks that are impossible to dodge. Kim Taehyung: power of teleportation; weaknesses: exceeding the distance limit; strengths: can be used almost constantly. Min Yoongi: power of fire; weaknesses: extremely cold and wet, humid areas; strengths: very effective, powerful attacks that are difficult to dodge.”

“They sound pretty tough,” Sehun voices. Everyone nods in agreement.

“The ones we have to watch out for are Jin, Jungkook, and Jackson. They have some pretty effective powers,” D.O. says, rubbing his face with his hands.

“We can beat them!” Luhan says, determination evident in his tone. “We just have to train harder whike they lie and wait. We should start trying to build up our weak points, so when it comes to battle we're ready.”

“I agree with Luhan; if we train with the person that has the power that opposes ours, we should be ready,” Lay points out.

“Especially you, Lay. You have to work on your combat skills. We should also work to build up our stronger attacks, so they're perfected by the time someone attacks first,” Kris pitches. The boys are becoming more excited about defeating the other team. 

“Yeah, and if one of us slacks off, we should all take the blame because we're a team; we are as tough as our weakest link,” Chen suggests.

“Yeah guys...we are one!” Suho shouts, throwing his hand in the middle of their “circle”. The others begin to pile their hands on top of Suho’s.

“One...Two...Three!"

"We are one! We are EXO!” They shout in unison (minus Lay and Tao--they were a bit behind), and raise their hands into the air like one big team.

Are the twelve of them really prepared to fight?


{1248 words}

This is a very short filler chapter of sorts. Its purpose is to inform, i think. Please dont hate me for how bad/short this is *insert puppy eyes*

i am currently updating this while eating saltine crackers as my dog stares at me...good times

Thanks for reading this sorry excuse for an update, and comments are very much appreciated!! I promise i will reply to you, and (possibly) heed any requests^^

-Byun Baconboy