4 [Dates & Goals]

Lee Sooman's School of Exollence (Exo)

PREVIOUSLY...

"ChanyeI leans his face closer to Baekhyun's, pretending not to notice the hitch in the shorter boy's breath.

He pushes forward until their lips are mere millimeters apart and they could feel each other's breath fanning across their faces. Baekhyun closes his eyes and slightly purses his lips, anticipating Chanyeol to close the distance.

Chanyeol then decides to-" 

"Baekhyun? Are...Are you okay?" Chanyeol asks, waving his hand in front of Baekhyun's face. 

"Hm? Oh...uh," he looks up at Chanyeol's worried expression, "yeah, I'm fine! What were you saying?"

"I just asked if you wanted to hang out later...it's cool if you don't, though."

"Didn't you just fall on your , or something?" Baekhyun questions, still lost from his daydream.

Chanyeol furrows his brows, "no...You sure you're okay?"

"I am, I promise! I just had a weird daydream...and it seemed really real, so..." Baekhyun trails off, getting quieter with every word.

Man this is embarrassing, he thinks, bowing his head so Chanyeol can't see his face.

 "Oh...that explains why you kept mumbling to yourself a few minutes ago," Chanyeol mutters to himself more than Baekhyun. "Anyways, you up for some chill time?"

Baekhyun's face turns ridiculously red at hearing that. He freezes, words stuck in his throat. After a long, awkward silence, he nods and Chanyeol beams.

"Great! See ya later, Baekkie! I'll come by your dorm," Chanyeol says, galloping literally down the hallway.

"I can't believe I did that...I could've sworn he was gonna kiss me," Baekhyun whines quietly, walking sluggishly back to his dorm.

**

"I'm not kidding! He literally teleported into my bathroom while I was showering," Kyungsoo says to Yixing.

"Why would he do that?" Yixing inquires, Kyungsoo pictures the tilt of his head as he speaks.

"I...I don't know. He was trying to explain, but I was a little worried about whether ir not he saw my to actually listen," Kyungsoo replies, shifting slightly to get comfortable in his bed.

"Maybe he wanted to shower with you?"

"That's unlikely, Yixing-hyung. He said something about a-"

"He totally wants to bang you!" Sehun's voice shouts through the speaker, causing Kyungsoo to pull the phone from his ear.

"Shut up, Sehun-ah...he doesn't....I don't think," Kyungsoo retorts, rolling his eyes at the younger boy.

"Wow...when you guys have , can you send me a tape?" Yixing asks.

"Same!" Sehun butts in.

"We're not going to have-" Kyungsoo gets cut off by a blood curdling screech from Yixing.

"Sehun, no!" He shouts. 

"What the hell? Are you...please don't be doing what I think you guys are doing," Kyungsoo says.

"Relax, 'Soo-yah; Sehunnie was just blowing on my neck...and he knows I hate that," Yixing reassures.

"I didn't know you were ticklish," Kyungsoo says, glad the conversation is off of him ing Jongin.

"Oh yeah!" He hears rustling on the other line; Sehun probably snatched the phone from Yixing. "He's really ticklish in other places, too. Like his tummy and sides and thighs and..."

Kyungsoo was trying to listen, (this was good blackmailing ammo) but he couldn't exactly hear well because of Yixing's screams and giggles.

"Sehunnie's ticklish, too! On his sides and stomach and basically everywhere!" Yixing laughs/shouts.

Sehun drops the phone in a fit of giggles from the reversal of power on the other line. Kyungsoo sighs; he seriously can't get any advice these days, and the relationship goals were real with the whole tickle fight he was listening to. He hangs up, kind of disappointed that Yixing wasn't helpful.

**

"Wow...um, Luhan...I d-don't know what to say," Minseok stammers, feeling a blush rise to his cheeks. Luhan had given him a bouquet of roses a few minutes ago; each with a compliment tied around the thorn-free stem.

"How about 'thank you' for starters?" Luhan suggests.

"Th-thank you, Luhan." Minseok awkwardly twitches; body wanting to hug Luhan, but mind wanting to stay away. 

"You okay?" Luhan asks. "You kinda did a thing there."

Minseok lets out an embarrassed laugh. "I wanted to hug you, but I...I don't know." He lowers his gaze, ashamed.

"Why do you always do that?"

"Do what?" Minseok asks, shyly lifts his head.

"You always look down when you talk to me...why?" Luhan asks, stepping closer to Minseok. Minseok doesn't step back for once. 

"I...I just do that when I get embarrassed or flustered...I don't necessarily know why, though," Minseok answers softly.

"Well...don't. I think you're pretty, so you should always keep your head up. I wanna be able to see your adorable, pink cheeks all the time," Luhan says, with newfound confidence.

"O-okay," Minseok says, the just for you dies on his tongue.

Luhan turns to walk away. "Um...do you want to go out to lunch with me on Saturday, Minseok?"

Minseok's heart skips a beat. He can barely process what comes out of his mouth, but luckily he says 'yes', and Luhan walks off with a pleasant smile on his face.

**

"You're adorable, Taozi," Wufan says, pinching the younger's cheek affectionately.

Zitao blushes; it's the first time Wufan had called him something other than his birth name. "What makes you say that?"

"What do you mean? Everything you do is cute. Your smile is cute and your girly laugh-"

"Hey! My laugh isn't girly!" Zitao protests. Wufan proves him wrong by picking him up bridal style and spinning around, causing Zitao to let out a string of high pitched giggles.

"It's quite girly," Wufan says. He continues to ramble on about all the cute things about Zitao.

"Thanks, I guess, but what made you say all that stuff, gege?"

"I was just looking at you, and felt like saying it. You should be flattered because I don't usually compliment people," Wufan says, returning to his neglected Aerodynamics homework.

"So...I'm special?"

"Yep."

"And you like me even more than Lu-ge?" Zitao asks, hopeful.

"Well...I don't know. Luhan is my bestest friend ever," Wufan teases, causing Zitao to pout. Wufan looks up and decides that his favorite cute thing about Zitao is his pout.

Wufan leans closer to Zitao. He can hear the sound of the younger's heartbeat in the silent room. Zitao's breathing becomes frantic; Wufan keeps leaning closer and it's making him nervous.

Wufan's lips ghost over Zitao's pursed ones. He leans forward, and connects their lips. The kiss is lovely, even if Zitao is panicking because it's his first kiss. Zitao pulls away, embarrassed of his inexperience.

"Sorry," they say in unison. This causes them both to blush and look away from each other.

"I...I didn't mean to kiss you, Tao. You were just pouting, and I wanted to kiss it off of you...and I did," Wufan explains.

"I...um, I sh-should go. I have a...yeah, bye," Zitao says, slipping on his shoes and speeding out of the room.

Wufan facepalms. What have I done, he thinks, rubbing his face with his hands.

**

"You didn't have to come with me," Jongdae says, turning to face his boyfriend.

"I know, but I wanted to. I wanna hear you sing for once," Junmyeon says, sliding his fingers between Jongdae's.

"...But I don't want you to hear me sing," Jongdae protests.

"Too bad, baby. I'm already here, and I'm your ride to the dorms," Junmyeon states, sticking his tongue out at Jongdae.

"Can you wait outside?" Jongdae was getting shy; he wasn't very open to the idea of singing in front of Junmyeon.

"Let's just go in. I'm cold, and you have to sing no matter what," Junmyeon tries, pushing the door open for Jongdae to walk through.

Today Jongdae was trying out for the vocal division in the extra curricular building, made up of students with vocal talents from their school. Baekhyun mentioned it to him, and since Baekhyun was already in the group, Jongdae agreed to try out. He brought Junmyeon along for moral support, but he feels more nervous than before.

Jongdae reluctantly drags his feet to the vocal practice room of the smallish extra curricular building that was near the school. He saw Jongin in one of the dance studios popping and locking with one of the seniors in the dance division, Taemin.

"Hey, Jongdae! Who's this?" One of the seniors in the vocal division, Jonghyun, asks.

"Um, this is my boyfriend, Junmyeon," he answers quietly.

"Hello, Junmyeon-ssi, I'm Jonghyun," Jonghyun smiles friendly and shakes Junmyeon's hand.

Jongdae stands there awkwardly while the two older boys engage in conversation. He shifts his weight from foot to foot while he waits for them to notice his discomfort. He tugs softly on Junmyeon's sleeve to get his attention.

"Yes, darling?"

"Um...can I go try out yet?" He asks, more to Jonghyun than Junmyeon. 

"Oh, I'm sorry, Jongdae-yah. Let me lead you guys in." Jonghyun shows them to the room he would be trying out in.

Jongdae is very nervous; he feels like throwing up everything he's ever eaten. He's kind of shaking and trembling and wants to crawl into Junmyeon's lap and cry. He can't do any of that, though, for two reasons: 1) that would be kinda embarrassing to do in front of everyone and 2) he doesn't want to be teased forever if he gets into the vocal division.

"Alright, Jongdae-ssi, whenever you're ready," Jinki, a senior in the vocal division, says with a sweet eye smile.

"Okay," he says with a nervous laugh, "it might be a while."

"Take your time," Kibum, another senior, replies.

Jongdae takes a deep breath. He looks at Junmyeon, who's giving him a thumbs up, and feels confident again. He closes his eyes and starts singing.

**

"You got this, 'Yeol. He already said yes, so he can't reject you," Chanyeol mu

mbles to himself as he nears Baekhyun and Kyungsoo's shared room.

He knocks three times, and steps back a bit. He waits patiently for one of the two to open the door.

Kyungsoo pulls open the door with a little too much strength (not that he can really help it), and gasps slightly when he sees the taller male.

"Hey, 'Soo-yah! Is Baekhyun home?" Chanyeol says politely.

"Yeah," he turns to yell into the room. "Oh Baekkie-boo! Your beloved prince is looking for you!"

"I told you to stop calling me that!" Baekhyun whines from what Chanyeol assumed was the bathroom. "Especially not in front of my crush; it's embarrassing!"

"Oh, so you admit that you like me?" Chanyeol calls into the room.

The bathroom door swings open. "What?!" There was eyeliner perfectly surrounding his right eye, but his left eye...let's just say that there was a black line down the entire left side of his face.

"Wow, you look..." Chanyeol trails off.

"Horrible? Thanks," Baekhyun says sarcastically.

"No...you look great...even the line, my princess." Chanyeol advances towards Baekhyun. 

"Aww! Goals!" Kyungsoo cooes at them, stomping his feet cutely.

"Stop it, 'Soo," Baekhyun says, burying his face in Chanyeol's broad shoulder.

"But," Kyungsoo pauses for dramatic effect, "you guys are so cute! The pinkish-red of Baekkie's face matches the black of Chanyeol's hoodie!"

"Okay, that's enough embarrassing me for today," Baekhyun states, dragging Chanyeol out of the dorm.

"So...you wanna hang out in my dorm?" Chanyeol asks. He brings his thumb to his mouth, it, and wipes away the black smudge of eyeliner.

Baekhyun flushes red at the intimate action. He then nods with a small smile, and grabs Chanyeol's hand as they walk to the taller's dorm room.

"Are you excited, princess?"

"Of course, my prince!"


{1933 words}

OK SO I JUST READ THIS AND REALIZED I FORGOT TO PUT JONGIN IN THIS CHAPTER!!!! I APOLOGIZE TO ALL KAI STANS!

On another note, fluffy ing and SuChen????? <<

And all these couples around Kyungsoo...are they trying to kill him with feels???

Merry Christmas guys! I'm kinda early but I won't update before then...or will I???

-Byun Baconboy