3 [Showers & Kisses?]

Lee Sooman's School of Exollence (Exo)

Jongdae is stupid. 

Baekhyun knows this, so it isn't really a surprise when Jongdae shows up to school looking like a piece of fried chicken. 

"What happened to you?" He asks, holding back giggles.

"Let's just say that you shouldn't send electricity through frozen metal," Jongdae says.

"Woah," Jongin whistles for emphasis, "looks like there's a new Kkamjong at school."

"Ha ha. Very funny Jongin."

"Hey Baekkie, do you - woah...wait...I thought you were Jongin. Looks like there's a new Kkamjong," Chanyeol says, louder than necessary, holding Jongin's arm up to Jongdae's.

"I need a new roommate," is all Jongdae gets out before Minseok walks into the hall.

Minseok bursts into laughter. "Hey Kkamjong! Hey Jonginnie, how are you?"

"Oh I'm great; I finally got rid of that embarrassing nickname. Thanks Kkamjong-hyung," Jongin smiles sweetly before teleporting off to his class.

"I hate you," Jongdae growls, narrowing his eyes at Minseok.

"Aw, why?" Minseok questions, even though he knows.

"You know why."

"But we don't," Baekhyun speaks, motioning to Chanyeol and himself.

"Minseok-hyung decided it would be funny to freeze the lock on my door, so I couldn't get out," Jongdae was literally crackling with electricity at his fingertips (a habit he has when he gets really angry).

"Yes, but who decided it would be a good idea to melt ice with electric currents? I would've let you out if you asked nicely, you know," Minseok winks at Jongdae, making him angrier.

"I will pee on everything you love...including Luhan." Jongdae limps down the hallway to get to his class.

"You like Luhan?" Sehun asks, literally appearing from nowhere.

"What? N-No," Minseok stutters, turning slightly pink. "I-I have to go; bye!"

"He totally likes my Luhan-hyung," Sehun mumbles.

"Don't you have a boyfriend?" Chanyeol inquires.

"Yeah; does that mean I can't like Luhan-hyung?"

"Well...kind of?" Baekhyun speaks this time.

"Then who's gonna buy me bubble tea?" Sehun mumbles again, walking off this time.

"Strange boy..." Chanyeol trails off, looking down at Baekhyun. Baekhyun nods in agreement.

"So what were you gonna ask me?" Baekhyun lowkey returns the adoring gaze Chanyeol sends at him.

"Oh...um," Chanyeol's ears slowly turn bright red. "Do you wanna go-"

"I will punch you in the face if you tell him!" Kyungsoo's voice shouts from down the hall. He turns the corner with Yixing.

"I'll heal it," Yixing teases, ruffling Kyungsoo's hair.

"Yixing-hyung, please don't!" Kyungsoo begs, on the verge of whining.

"Relax, Kyungsoo-yah; I wouldn't do that if you didn't want me to."

Kyungsoo wraps his arms around Yixing's waist in a tight hug. "Thank goodness you're nothing like Jongdae-hyung."

Yixing just laughs, and untangles himself from Kyungsoo's embrace; headed for his Anatomy of All Living Things class.

"What was that about, 'Soo-yah?" Baekhyun asks, turning away from Chanyeol to look at Kyungsoo.

"Um...nothing," Kyungsoo answers hurriedly, speed walking past the two in the hall to get to his Forces and Nature class.

"Odd..." Baekhyun glances at the clock in the hall "Oh , sorry, Chanyeol; I gotta go. If I run, I can make it on time. Tell me later, yeah?"

"It's cool, you don't wanna be late, my princess. See ya," Chanyeol waves and turns to go to his next class where he will sulk in the back of the room.           

Princess...that's cute, Baekhyun thinks as he runs to his next class.

**

"I just really want a lightsaber, ge ge," Zitao whines to Wufan, who isn't really listening. 

"Lovely," Wufan says, trying to kill all of those stupid pigs on Angry Birds.

"So you're gonna buy me one?" Zitao exclaims, excited that Wufan agreed so quickly.

"Yes!" He gets the highest score he's ever gotten on any level.

Zitao leaves with a little more pep in his step because he's getting a ing lightsaber, who wouldn't tbh.

Wufan realizes what he's agreed to only moments later with a, "wait what? Zitao!" and he's racing down the hall to find the adorable little brat.

**

"Wanna go get some pizza?" Junmyeon tries, Kkamjong Jongdae has been and groaning about food since school let out.

"Hmm...no. Myeonnie~ what do you wanna eat?" Jongdae says with the slightest hint of aegyo in his voice.

"I kinda wanted everything I asked you about, you baby," Junmyeon laces their fingers together. "You just don't want anything I want; that's the problem."

"Oh...well we can eat whatever you want; I'll get over it. I'm so hungry that I don't even care." Jongdae leans in and presses his forehead to Junmyeon's.

"Okay, but if you don't want it, you can't throw a temper tantrum like last time." Junmyeon kisses his nose.

"I didn't!" Jongdae protests. "I just...okay you win."

"You should listen to me for once; I'm always right, you know. Besides, I don't know what else to call 'screaming and kicking for no reason'."

"Drop that, please." Jongdae connects their lips in a pleading kiss. It's sweet and soft and chaste and perfect in both of their books.

"Ew, PDA," Kyungsoo says as he passes them in the hallway outside his dorm.

Jongdae flips him off, and continues to kiss his boyfriend.

"Seriously, you're standing in front of my door, move," Kyungsoo groans. He kicks Jongdae in the , and Jongdae moans into Junmyeon's mouth.

"Ow, that hurt, you !" Jongdae shouts, turning to look at Kyungsoo.

"Then move your !" Kyungsoo was kind of irritated by now. He then proceeds to kick his door open.

"I'm not paying for that," Baekhyun says from his bed across the room.

**

"Ok...I dare you to....hmm," Jongin says, looking up at the ceiling of his dorm. He was playing truth or dare with Chanyeol. "Oh I got it! I dare you to kiss Baekhyun on the lips by this Friday!"

"Are you kidding?" Chanyeol asks, uneasiness evident in his tone.

"Uh...no?"

"Well...I'll do it, but you have to do the same with Kyungsoo."

"What? No way!" Jongin exclaims.

"Yes way, Jongin-ah. You love me, right," he receives a nod from the aforementioned boy, "so you have to do it!"

"How did your dare turn into our dare?" Jongin asks rhetorically.

Chanyeol shrugs and runs off to go "find his princess before the clock strikes twelve!" to which Jongin responds "But it's only 5:23!"

**

"I'd marry you," Luhan says, looking deeply into Sehun's eyes. "If I was Yixing of course; I kinda think you're gross, Sehunnie."

"I'd marry me, too...if I was XingXing...what were we even talking about to get to this?" He stares back, initiating a staring contest.

"I'm not sure...but I'm positive it started with bubble tea."

Their staring contest goes on for a good three minutes, but Yixing just couldn't help but to go up behind Sehun and scare the out of him.

"You're so cute, Sehun-ah," Yixing puts on a dimpled grin, pinching Sehun's cheek.

"I hate you. I wanna marry Luhan-hyung, now," Sehun whimpers, looking to Luhan for support.

"I'll be waiting with open arms," Luhan winks and stands from the table they are sitting at in the library. "Gotta blast; my Uminnie is waiting."

Luhan walks off and heads towards the dorms.

"Did he just say 'gotta blast'?" Yixing questions.

"Unfortunately...I regret teaching him that."

Jongin teleports into the library about fourteen minutes later.

"Have you guys seen Kyungsoo-hyung? I need him for a moment," Jongin states, glancing around.

"Nope, haven't seen him since classes let out," Sehun replies.

"I think he's in his dorm, you know because that's where most people go after school..." Yixing trails off.

"Yeah...great thanks, bye!" With that Jongin is gone again, leaving behind a small cloud of black smoke.

**

"I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to teleport into your shower!" Jongin cries as Kyungsoo beats him with a towel.

"Well then how the hell did you get in here?" Kyungsoo doesn't sound angry, but the look in his eyes says different.

"W-Well normally I have the destination set in my mind, and I teleport there...don't get me wrong; I wasn't thinking of your shower! I just messed up I think...?" Jongin tries, sounding awfully pitiful.

"I'm not even going to question you anymore," Kyungsoo sighs, pushing Jongin out the bathroom and into the small living room..

"I'm sorry, hyung...Would a kiss make you feel better?" Jongin suggests, tilting his head cutely.

"What the ? No??" Kyungsoo says, slamming the bathroom door. "Oh, and why don't you make your teleportation useful and get out of my dorm!"

"But I-"

"Now!" Kyungsoo effectively cuts Jongin off, scaring him away in the process.

**

"Hey Baek!" Chanyeol calls from down the hallway.

"Oh, hey Chanyeol! What's up?" Baekhyun states as Chanyeol nears him.

"Um...nothing much. Just hangin'," Chanyeol says, leaning towards the wall in an attempt to look cool. He misses.

"Are you okay?" Baekhyun questions, offering a hand to Chanyeol. Chanyeol accepts his offer.

"Yep," he takes a step, "nope; I think I broke my ."

"Is that even possible?"         

"Uh, probably, considering my hurts when I move."

"Well, sorry that you fell and broke your , I guess. Want me to go get Yixing-hyung?" Baekhyun suggests.

Chanyeol shakes his head violently.

"No, I'll walk it off. Besides, he'd never let me live it down."

Baekhyun snickers behind his hand. 

"What makes you think I would?" He asks with a cheeky wink.

"Well...you're adorable and funny, and you're a nice person," Chanyeol says seriously, reaching a hand up to rub a thumb along the red spreading across Baekhyun's cheeks.

"I...I wasn't being serious...b-but thanks," he looks down to the floor. "Sorry."

"What for?" Chanyeol inquires.

"For being so...you know."

"For being so shy; don't be sorry. It's cute, and makes you more loveable, " Chanyeol smiles genuinely.

"Thank you, Chanyeol-ah. That's very sweet."

"One day...I think I'll sing for you," Chanyeol declares.

"What? Why?"

Chanyeol stays silent for a moment.

"Because this," he says, and brings

 his face closer to Baekhyun's, pretending not to notice the hitch in the shorter boy's breath.

He pushes forward until their lips are mere millimeters apart and they could feel each other's breath fanning across their faces. Baekhyun closes his eyes and slightly purses his lips, anticipating Chanyeol to close the distance.

Chanyeol then decides to-

TO BE CONTINUED


{1769 words}

Okay...so update...yay!! [Insert loud cheering and applause]

And yes i am very evil for stopping with a cliffhanger, but you can't do anything about it!! mehrong! :p

This was originally supposed to be my friend's birthday present, but I'm really lazy so...sorry Zoe (A.K.A. Franklin)!! *Oh and if you want, you can comment happy birthday to her*

Also I used 5 EXO songs in this chapter, so see if you can guess them??

-Byun Baconboy