3

My Love: You're My Beautiful Target 2

Morning came. you felt cold. She curled down to make herself warm but it has no use. She slowly opened her eyes and got shocked by what she saw. She was lying at a one corner of hte street. She rubbed her eyes hoping that what she saw was just a dream but it has no use.

"That's weird." She said as she scratched the back of her head. She stood up and stretched her arms.

"So, where am I?" She asked herself as she searched her way home. When she reached home she run infront of the door but someone went out. She hide at the back of a trash can. It was Jinyoung. She sighed in relief and stood up. She hugged Jinyoung's arms.

"Jagiya!" She said cheerfully. Jinyoung pushed her away.

"Jagiya?! Who are you?" Jinyoung irritatedly said. you repeatedly blinked her eyes.

"Don't be silly." She wrapped her arms at Jinyoung's waist but Jinyoung pushed her hard making her fall to the ground.

"I'm sorry, whoever you are. I really don't know you. You must be mistakening me for someone." Jinyoung respectedly said.

Jinyoung turned around you shouted "Yah!" She hurriedly stood up. "Quit it. It's not funny anymore!" She made Jinyoung faced her. "I told you, i don't know you!" Jinyoung shouted.

"Jinyoung, it's me, you!" her tears fell down from her eyes. Jinyoung thinked for a second. He irritatedly sighed. He thightly hold her arms making her squeel in pain.

"I don't know you!" Jinyoung shouted. It's the first time that she saw Jinyoung like that. He's always nice when it comes to girls but something is really weird in him.

"You... Don't know me?" Tears are now endlessly falling don from her eyes. She doesn't know how but she thinked that Jinyoung forgot everything about her. She looked deeply in his eyes, begging him to remember her but it has no use. His eyes isn't like before.

"I'm sorry. I really don't know." Jinyoung released her from his grip. The immidiately went inside his house.

you sat down. She couldn't believe what just happened. She didn't know how or why this ius happening to him. Then she thinked for a solution when CNU, Baro, Gongchan and Sandeul came in her mind.

"That's right!" She ran as fast as she could in Sandeul's Dental Clinic where all of them loves to hang out. She went inside and saw the boys having fun. She hugged Gongchan.

"Good i found you guys here." She said. Gongchan gently pushed her. "Excuse me?" Gongchan asked. you starred at them blankly.

"Don't tell me guys that you didn't also remember me?" She took a step backward as her tears fell again once more.

"I'm sorry, but i guess you're just mistakening me for someone." Gongchan said. you shook her head.

"This is unbelievable." She said. She desperately grab Baro's shoulder and shook him.

"Don't you remember me? Baro, It's me! you!" She said. Baro looked at her confusedly. "Sorry, Miss. It's the first time I saw you." Baro said. "You're a fire volunteer! You comfort me when Jiynoung and I had a fight! Baro, it's me!" She desperately shouted at him. She went to Sandeul and hugged him. "Oh no, please." Sandeul pushed her.

"Sandeul, it's me! Didn't you know me?! You're a dentist and this is your clinic! remember, me and Jinyoung were trapped at your Sauna? Sandeul!" She shook his shoulder but she didn't gain any response. She went to CNU.

"CNU, did you remember, you accompanied me when Ji yeon and Jin Young were having their date! I was just left outside because i cannot breathe without Jinyoung!" CNU shook his head. She was losing all her hope then she went to Gongchan and hold his hand.

"Gongchan. Please tell me that you remember me. You're the closest one to me. We're like siblings. You should remember me." She asked. She looked at him begging to him to remember her. "Please!"

"Mianhae." Gongchan said.

"This is not possible, you guys didn't remember me? I'm Jinyoung's experiment!" She angrily shouted.

"Liar! It's not you, It's Eun Min!" CNU angrily shouted back.

"We really didn't know you. We just let you do your thing, pretending to be her!" Baro shouted.

"But now, sying that you are Eun Min, we just can't let you do that! You're such a disgrace!" Sandeul said. She couldn't believe that she's hearing all of this from this boys, who was like brothers to her.

"You better go out now!" CNU pushed her out of the clinic making her fall to the ground.

"Don't you ever come back again!" Baro shouted. Gongchan looked at her sadly. She didn't know why but she stretched her hand asking for him to help her.

"Gongchan, I'm you!" She shouted. Gongchan looked away then sighed deeply then he looked down. After taking you out of the clinic...

"Aigoo. That girl must be crazy!" CNU irritatedly said.

"Yes, she is! how come she pretend to be Eun Min? She really is a crazy girl!" Baro angrily said.

"I want to punch her, but i didn't do because she's a girl." Sandeul said.

Gongchan just confusedly sighed. He looked at his hand and observe it. "Why does she look so familiar?" He asked his self.

============================================================================

you went back to Jiynoung's house. She couldn't believe what just happened. Then a girl went out of Jiynoung's house.  She hide at the back of a tree not too far from them.

"Take care, Jagiya! Come home early!" The girl said as she wrapped her arms at Jinyoung's neck.

"Don't worry. I'll come home early for you. You take care also, okay?" Jinyoung swwetly said.

"Arasso!" The girl said cheerfully. Then Jinyoung leaned down and kissed her lips.

"Goodbye!" The girl waved at him. When Jinyoung was already gone, she immidiately grabbed the girl's arm.

"Who are you? And why are you pretending to be me?" you angrily said.

"Excuse me?" The girl smirked. "Oh, you must be you?" She smiled at her.

"I have no time for games! who are you!" you tightly hold her arms. The girl pushed her away.

"Let me formally introduce myself." She said. "I'm Kang Eun Min, Jinyoung's girlfriend. And you?"

"Liar! I am Jinyoung's girlfriend! why are you here?! How did you stole my life!" you shouted madly.

"Easy girl. You don't ahve to raise you voice in me." She sweetly said then her smile changed.

"You listen carefully!" Eun Min grabbed her neck "Don't you ever act like you can under me, you don't know me. You don't know what I can do to you and to your friends. So if I were you, just continue with your new life. Because, i don't have any plans to return this to you." Eun Min said. Her eyes was really angry amking you terrified by her. Her grip went hot and almost burned her neck when she released her.

"I don't want to be a bad girl so I'm letting you go now." Eun Min said. "But take this as a warning, go and bother me and Jinyoung again and i wouldn't take a second thought and hurt you and your beloved friends." Eun Min continued. Then she went inside the house. you fell at the ground. She was completely scared by Eun Min. She cried because she thinks that she can't do anything anymore.

 

TO BE CONTINUED.

============================================================================

ON THE NEXT CHAPTERS:

"You could still do something to change this."

"How?"

-

"After what just happened, something changed in you. and sad to say, it's a bad news."

"What?"

============================================================================

Hello there!

Waaahhh! Thank You so much to my dear subscribers!

28 subscribers with 2 chapters!

love you all and thank you for the nice comments!

haha you all hate Eun Min right?

Nah, she'll be more bad in the next chappies!

Uh-oh spoiler! haha ^^

Anyways, thank you again!!!

so here's an update! hope you like it ^^

Don't forget to subscribe and leave comments!

Thank You!