11

My Love: You're My Beautiful Target 2

 

"Where am I going to stay now?" You cried as she picked up pieces of her clothes.
 
"You can stay at my house." Baro presented. "At my house, Noona!" Gongchan said. They are all helping Jeongmin and you pick up their clothes.
 
"You know i can't!" She stopped picking her clothes and sat down as she burst into tears. "What should I do now?"
 
Jeongmin tapped her shoulder. "It's okay. It'll be fine." He comforted her.
 
"Stay at my house." A guy's voice stopped her from crying. She looked up to see who it is. It was Jinyoung.
 
"If you don't have place to stay, i have extra room." Jinyoung presented. "Really?" She asked excitedly. Her tears dried as Jinyoung nodded. She really want to stay at Jinyoung's house. She really misses that place.
 
"But, will it be okay to Eun Min?" She asked him. "I know it will be. Come." Jinyoung said.
 
"Can Jeongmin also stay? You know, I need my brother." She asked Jinyoung. She knew that Jeongmin can help her at all the times that she needed help.
 
"Ofcourse. He'll stay at my room." Jinyoung said. Jinyoung helped them pick up the pieces of their clothes and went inside the house. Eun Min nd Jinyoung hasn't talked yet. Eun Min was at her room all day.
 
"Where's Eun Min?" you searched for her.
 
"She's in her room. She's already sleeping." Jinyoung said.
 
"Go to your room. I bet you're already tired." Jinyoung said. "Okay. Thanks again." She said as she head towards her room.
 
"Let's take a rest also." Jinyoung said to Jeongmin. He nodded.
 
"So, it's been a long time i haven't saw you." Jinyoung started a conversation. "Was it 8 years?" Jinyoung continued.
 
"Yes, 8 years. We're just 18 years old before." Jeongmin said. as they fixed their bed sheets.
 
"I thought you're getting married before?" Jinyoung asked. Jeongmin stopped from what he was doing.
 
"What's her name again, is it Hae Jin?" He continued. Jeongmin shaken after he heard her name.
 
"Where is she now?" Jinyoung asked once again. He didn't even noticed that Jeongmin doesn't to talk to him about that.
 
"I didn't had a chance to met her before. So how many are your children?" Jinyoung asked again.
 
"She left me." Jeongmin said. Jinyoung was shocked from what he heard. "I'm sorry." He apologized.
 
"She ran away from me during our Wedding Ceremony." Jeongmin added. Jinyoung didn't want him to continue talking anymore since he knew that maybe it still hurt him.
 
"She left for another guy. But I know she'll return. I now she will. She'll realize that I am her true love and not that boy who wants her out of his life." Jeongmin said.
 
"Have you seen her again?" Jinyoung asked.
 
Jeongmin nodded. "She's somewhere. I always have my eyes on her. Even if she loves another guy, i still love her." Jeongmin smiled.
 
"Goodluck to you on that." Jinyoung said and they both went to sleep.
 
============================================================================
 
"15 days remaining."
 
============================================================================
 
"Beautiful Morning!" you stretched her arms.
 
"It's so good to be back here." She whispered. She went into the kitchen to prepare breakfast for the 4 of them. While she was preparing, she heard sound of a broken glass.
 
"What are you doing here?!" Eun Min shouted. "You're awake." you smiled at her making Eun Min more pissed.
 
"I ask you what are you doing here?" Eun Min asked her once again.
 
"I'm here living with you." She answered politely. "What are you talking about?" Eun Min asked.
 
"We're staying here too. Is there a problem?" Jeongmin answered her. "You're awake too. Come help me prepare our breakfast." you invited him.
 
"Okay." Jeongmin said as he smirked at her rudely. "How did this happen?" Eun Min asked.
 
"Would you like to help me prepare the breakfast?" you invited her. "In your dreams!" Eun Min was really pissed.
 
"She really hates you." Jeongmin giggled. "She really is. Don't know why, since it's really my life, not hers. I should be the one whose mad at her right now." you said. They both laughed.
 
"Are you two okay there?"Jinyoung asked. "Yes!" you answered him cheerfully.
 
"I could do that, if you want?" Jinyoung asked. "No need. We can do it." She answered. Jinyoung went out of the kitchen.
 
============================================================================
 
The 4 ate their breakfast. Eun Min can't stop herself from glaring at you since she really hate her. But whenever you caught her, she just smile at her.
 
"Jagiya, I'll wash the dishes okay?" Eun Min said. Jinyoung nodded. Although they had an argument last night, Eun Min pretend that they didn't. She didn't want to became weak in You's eyes.
 
"Yah, you help me clean this up." Eun Min said. you followed her into the kitchen. But when they've reached the kitchen, Eun Min grabbed her neck.
 
"Be careful of what you are doing. Don't dare do anything stupid." Eun Min warned her. you pushed her away.
 
"You too. Be careful. The owner is back." You hum and started to wash the dishes. Eun Min was pissed again and went to her room.
 
Night time, Jinyoung and Jeongmin came up with an idea.
 
"Girls, let's have a walk outside. Let's go to park!" Jinyoung said.
 
"I like that Jagiya!" Eun Min hugged Jinyoung. you looked away. then they went to the park.
 
Eun Min wrapped her hand in Jinyoung's arm and rested her head in Jinyoung's shoulder. you looked away.
 
"We use to do that thing before. But now, she's doing that with the another girl." She said to herself. Jeongmin put his arm in you's shoulder. "Don't be jealous." Jeongmin whispered without looking at her. "Your Older brother is here. I wouldn't let you be jealous." He added.
 
you smiled as she felt Jeongmin's comfort. She knew that she has someone to rely on, someone who really cares for her.
 
"Jinyoung look at this!" you showed a science book to Jinyoung. "Where did you find this? I've been looking for this book in ages!" Jinyoung said. they were in a bookstore. Eun Min was jealous from the scene that she saw so she made her own scene.
 
"Ouch!" Eun Min shouted as she fakely fell the book on her head. Jinyoung didn't hear her because he was busy reading the book that you showed to her.
 
"That wouldn't have an effect." Jeongmin laughed at her. "Is that hurts?" He asked. Eun Min was pissed by Jeongmin.
 
"Jagiya! Let's get out of this bookstore!" Eun Min pulled Jinyoung out of the bookstore.
 
"So, where do you want to go?" Jinyoung asked her. "I was really enjoying reading that book." He said. Eun Min pouted making herself cute infront of Jinyoung.
 
"Jinyoung, here." you ran to Jinyoung. "My gift. For letting us stay at your house." You said. she bought the book that Jinyoung was reading few minutes ago.
 
"Really? Thanks!" Jinyoung was really happy.
 
"Ah!" Eun Min shouted as she tripped in a stone. Jinyoung fell the book as he rushed to Eun Min. you sadly picked up the book.
 
"What happened? Are you hurt?" Jinyoung worriedly asked. Eun Min nodded. "She's really good at acting." Jeongmin whispered to you but she wasn't paying attention on him. She was disappointed that Jinyoung just let the book that she bought for him fell just because Eun Min was tripped.
 
"What if Jinyoung is falling in love with her?" She asked Jeongmin. Jeongmin was surprised by her sudden words.
 
"You know that it's not possible." Jeongmin answered. "Judging by the way he cared for Eun Min, he's really worried." She said as they watched Jinyoung aid Eun Min's ankle.
 
"What if I'm just wasting my time? And i couldn't bring his memories back? What will happen to me?" She asked Jeongmin. Tears stared to fall down from her eyes. Jeongmin wiped her tears.
 
"You shouldn't think that way. Jinyoung cares for her because he thinks that the one that he love was Eun Min. You shouldn't feel that way." He said. you tears stopped as he felt Jeongmin's comfort towards her.
 
"You're right. He just thinks that he love her but his true love is me." She said. "Wait." She stopped. "Now I know how you feel. This is the same feeling that you are feeling with your girlfriend right?" She asked Jeongmin. Jeongmin smiled.
 
"Don't worry, he'll realize everything. Just like in my situation." They both laughed. "I have an idea." Jeongmin pulled her into an ice cream stand.
 
"I guess, it's been a week since you've last eaten an ice cream? You missed it right?" Jeongmin asked. you nodded childishly. "Tht last time that I ate Ice Cream was when i was here crying because of Gongchan. You're the one who also bought me that Ice Cream!" She said. Jeongmin laughed.
 
"What flavor do you want?" Jeongmin asked. "Chocolate!" She said excitedly. Jeongmin handed her Ice Cream.
 
"Come let's sit over there." Jeongmin pointed in a bench near them.
 
"Are you sure you're already okay?" Jinyoung asked Eun Min. She nodded. Jinyoung sighed. "You should be careful next time okay?" Eun Min nodded.
 
"Would you like some Ice Cream?" Jinyoung asked her. "Duh, I've been eating that almost everyday, Jagiya. I don't like Ice Cream, it's so sweet." Eun Min said. Jinyoung was surprised by what she heard.
 
"You don't like Ice Cream? But it was your favorite?" He asked her. Eun Min doesn't know what to answer.
 
"You're just kidding right?" Jinyoung asked her. "Ofcourse!" Eun Min answered immidiately. "Ice Cream is my favorite and that wouldn't change!" She said. Jinyoung giggled. "That was close." Eun Min said to herself. "Stay there, I'll just buy you an Ice Cream." He said. Then he went to the Ice Cream stand.
 
"One Chocolate Ice Cream." He ordered. The vendor gave him a Ice Cream cone. Then he saw you and Jeongmin happy chatting at the bench. He saw how happy you eating her Ice Cream. 
 
"I don't know how but she's really attracting my eyes." Jinyoung said to his self. He couldn't take his eyes off of you. His heart started to beat wildly.
 
"What is this? Why is my heart beating like a drum?" He asked. He looked at her again. "Am I?" He asked. then a flashback went in his mind.
 

"Yah, you what do you want?" Jinyoung asked. they stopped at a playground.

"Why?" she asked.

"So that i can thanked you for buying me this new things." he said. "Don't worry. My treat." he added.

You nodded then looked around. She saw a young girl a sweet thing. Something that is easy to melt. She pointed that one.

"Jagiya, i want that one." she said. "Ice Cream?" he asked.

"Is that what you call it?" she asked. "It's nice to know that you can read others dream but you don't know what a simple Ice Cream is called." Jinyoung said. you frowned. he bought her an ice cream.

"Here. Thank You, you." he said. you excitedly grabbed the ice cream form Jinyoung and tasted it.

"Hmm! Yummy! Jagiya, i love this thing!!!!" she said. Jinyoung laughed.

The Ice Cream that Jinyoung was holding fell. His head aches.

"Why is that blurred faced girl alwasy appearing in my head? Who is she?" He asked his self. Jeongmin and you saw Jinyoung. They worriedly went near him.

"Are you okay?" you touched Jinyoung hand. Jinyoung felt an electricity flowing all over his body.

"Hey, Jinyoung are you okay?" Jeongmin asked him. Jinyoung nodded. "Let's go home." He said.

 

TO BE CONTINUED.

============================================================================

ON THE NEXT CHAPTERS:

"I'm not mistaking, you're really you!"

-

"This is not possible! This is not true!"

============================================================================

Update!

Here is chappie 11!

sorry i didn't update last night we had some internet connection issues here.

Sorry about that.

Here's chappie 11 again, enjoy people!

Leave comments and don't forget to subscribe!

Thank You ^^