12

My Love: You're My Beautiful Target 2

"Yah! Jagiya!" Eun Min worriedly ran to Jinyoung. She didn't feel that her foot aches when she saw Jinyoung.

"What happened?" Eun Min angrily asked. "What did you do?!" She shouted at you.

"She didn't do anything. Please Eun Min, not now." Jinyoung said. Eun Min calmed herself. "Let's go home." Jinyoung said. So they all went home.

"I'll just go to our room and change clothes." Jeongmin told you. She nodded.

"I'll just cook something for you, Jagiya. Stay here." Eun Min said. you and Jinyoung were left at the living room.

"Are you sure you're okay?" She asked. She placed her hand on Jinyoung's forehead, she was trying to know if Jinyoung is really okay. Jinyoung pushed her hand away. "I'm okay. You don't have to worry about me." He asnwered.

Jinyoung stood up and went to his room. you frowned. "I hope he really is okay." She whispered.

Inside Jinyoung's room. He gently touched his forehead the same spot that you touched earlier.

"What's wrong with me? Why Am I acting like this?" He asked his self.

"You okay now?" Jeongmin asked. "Yeah. I am now." He answered. He lied down beside Jeongmin.

"Is your sister, that nice?" Jinyoung asked. Jeongmin was surprised by his sudden question. "Why do you asked?" He asked Jinyoung.

"She looks like she's really worried to my condition. Is she like that with everyone? Am I weird for thinking that she's only like that to me?" He asked. Jeongmin smiled at him. Knowing that he's slowly by slowly remembering everything now.

"Wanna know my answer?" Jeongmin asked. Jinyoung nodded. "She's like that with everyone. Even to me, to Gongchan, to Baro. Everyone. She's really one of a kind. She's pure, innocent and angellic like. She's like a precious gem. Really a nice girl. So you should be lucky if your feeling like that." Jeongmin answered.

"So, is she like that with everyone or just with me?" Jinyoung asked.

"I'll left that with you." Jeongmin jokingly smirked. He doesn't want to answer Jinyoung. He knew that the answer shouldn't came from his mouth. It should come from Jinyoung's heart. He sleep. Jinyoung was left thinking of an answer.

Outside the room. you was still at the living room. Eun Min came with a boul of soup.

"Where's Jinyoung?" She asked you. "At his room." She answered plainly. Eun Min sat beside her and put down the  bowl.

"Tell me, what exactly did you do to him earlier?" Eun Min asked.

"I didn't do anything." She answered. "Liar! He wouldn't be like that if you didn't do anything to him." She shouted.

"Think what you want to think. I didn't do anything to him. If you can't take it, then don't. Make yourself believe whatever you want to believe." She answered back. Then she went to her room. "I'm really losing temper to her. She should be gone." she said to herself.

Jinyoung went out of his room. "Jagiya!" Eun Min excitedly said. "Here's the soup i cooked. Here taste it." Eun Min feed Jinyoung.

"Thank you, Eun Min." Jinyoung said. Eun Min smiled. Suddenly an idea came from her mind. you came out of her room to drink water.

"I Love you, Jagiya." Eun Min hugged Jinyoung and kissed him infront of you. After seeing Jinyoung being kissed by other girl, she felt that her world fell. Her heartbeat went slower than normal. She fell to the ground, no energy to stood up.

After seeing you fell, Jinyoung gently pushed Eun Min away. He worriedly went near her. "Are you okay?" He asked. Eun Min worriedly asked. you's sight was only to Eun Min she looked at her eye to eye. Tears fell from her eyes, she's begging for Eun Min's pity. Her other hand was rubbing her chest who was currently beating slower and slower.

"Jeongmin... Jeongmin...." She slowly called Jeongmin's name. Jinyoung got more worried when you became pale and her hand was becoming colder. "Jeongmin!" Jinyoung shouted to call Jeongmin not knowing what to do with you.

"Is this the end? What should I do? I can't no longer feel my heart beating. Is this the end for me?" Those were the thoughts that was running on you's mind that time. She tightly held Jinyoung's hand.

"Jagiya." She whispered into his ear. A flashback went into Jinyoung's mind

 

"Are you okay now, Master?" she asked.

"Master?" Jinyoung asked. She nodded.

"You created me. So, you're my master." she said.

"Anio.. call me another name. Not master," he said.

"What name?" you asked.

"Ah,, call me Jagiya! right, Jagiya!" he said.

"Jagiya? Are we couples?" you asked. Jinyoung's face went red.

"A-anio. We're not. But, I'm not comfortable with Master. If you call me that one, I'll feel akward. Jagiya is good one." He said

"Ahh.." she said. "Okay. No Problem, Jagiya!" she said. Jinyoung started smiling after hearing those words.

Jinyoung pushed her hand. He stood up and took a step backward. "It can't be." Jinyoung muttered.

you's breath is getting heavier and heavier. Her eyes started to close.

"you!" Jeongmin worriedly ran to her. He placed her head in his lap and gently tapped her face. No response from her.

"Yah, you!" He was really worried that time. He touched her chest and feel her heartbeat.

"Please. Please." He begged to her. He didn't feel any heartbeat. "What did you do?!" Jeongmin angrily asked Eun Min.

"I didn't do anything." Eun Min calmly said. Jeongmin carried her and ran her to his house. When they reached Jeongmin's house he placed her in the sofa and rushed his way to his laboratory. He took a potion and made her drink the potion.

"Work, please work." Jeongmin worriedly begged her. Slowly her eyes started to open. Her heartbeat starts to beat normally. Jeongmin sighed in relief after she saw her okay now.

you sat up and cried. "Tell me, what happen earlier?" Jeongmin asked.

"Eun Min... and Jinyoung kissed." She cried. "I knew it. She's behind this." He answered.

"Tell me, why did that happened to me earlier? Why did my heartbeat slowly?" She asked.

"Because Jinyoung kissed another girl. That's an effect to you since you're his experiment and you're depended to him." Jeongmin answered. "What's worse is..." Jeongmin disappointedly said.

"Your days lessen." He continued. you cried in disappoinment. "You only have 7 days remaining." Jeongmin said.

"I lose. I couldn't bring back their memories anymore." She disapponitedly said. "7 days remaining, 3 boys left. How's that?" She tried holding her tears back. "I'll help you. You can win this." Jeongmin hugged her.

"We'll start working hard tomorrow okay? We won't waste anytime now." Jeongmin calmed her down.

"We'll find a way to bring their memories back okay?" Jeongmin said, she nodded. He wiped her tears. "Everything will be okay."

============================================================================

"7 days remaining."

============================================================================

"We're winning now! I can see my Victory!" Eun Min excitedly said.

"Don't be too sure. We still don't know how will she manage her remaining days." The man said.

I know. But still, her chances of bringing back their memories have lessen!" She said.

"I wonder what will happen if i kissed Jinyoung again. And why did that didn't had an effect with her when i kissed Jinyoung before. Since our first day, i already kissed him. Why am I not being a human?" She asked.

"Because her days as an experiment hasn't started before. You couldn't kiss Jinyoung anymore or else you'll disappear. It will only work once. And why you're not becoming human? It's because Jinyoung hasn't fell for you. You have to kiss him and make him fall to you. The only step is, make him fall for you." He said.

"I think i can do that." Eun Min said.

============================================================================

Morning came. Jeongmin stayed all night beside you. He wants to be sure that you is okay. It's already midnight when they went home. They called Baro and Gongchan to let them know what happened.

"Morning." Jeongmin greeted her as soon as she opened her eyes.

"You stayed here?" She asked. Jeongmin nodded. "You haven't slept right?" She asked. She touched her face and examine his eyes. "Eyebugs! Why did you not sleep!" She nagged him. "It's okay. Now, are you really okay?" Jeongmin asked. She nodded. "Just like what we planned last night, We'll first work with the other guys since we're living with Jinyoung." Jeongmin remind her.

She nodded. "Come on. Let's starts. Baro texted me. Their already with CNU. Let's not wait anytime okay?" He said.

 

TO BE CONTINUED.

============================================================================

ON THE NEXT CHAPTERS:

"I love you Jinyoung. I really love you."

============================================================================

Update!

Merry Christmas everyone! Here's my gift!

an Update!!! how's that?

anyways, don't forget to leave comments and subscribe!

that's enough as a christmas gift for me!

thank you ^^