17

My Love: You're My Beautiful Target 2

Gongchan, CNU and Baro went into Jeongmin's house.

"Where is you?" Gongchan immidiately asked when he saw Jeongmin. Jeongmin looked down.

"She's not here. Why?" Jeongmin sadly asked. "She's not home. Jinyoung told us that he had a small talk with her then he didn't saw her again. Any ideas where she is?" Baro asked. Jeongmin stood up. He became worried.

"Why are you here?" Gongchan asked. Jeongmin knew that You haven't tell them about what happened last night.

"Just visiting my Laboratory." He made an excuse. "We have to find her. She should be somewhere since she couldn't breathe without Jinyoung." CNU said.

"Yeah, I'm a bit worried about that. And also her remaining days. She shouldn't act like this now." Baro shook his head.

"There should be a big reason why she went away." Gongchan said. Jeongmin looked away.

=======================================================================

"Aigoo, Miss were in the final stop now. Wake Up." The Bus driver wake you up.

"Where am I?" She asked. "At Busan." He answered.

"Busan? Is that far from Seoul?" She asked. The driver laughed.

"Are you kidding me? We've already spent 5 hours traveling. Ofcourse it is." He answered.

"Aigoo, is there a bus to Seoul?" She asked. The driver shook his head. "No more for now. The bus will be available tomorrow."

She went out from the bus. She don't know Busan. She also don't know where to stay. She went for a walk outside.

"How much is this?" Zico asked the market lady. "3,000 won." She answered.

"3,000 won for that? Aigoo. Too expensive Ahjumma." He said. "It's not. If you don't want the prices then go to other store." She said. Zico walked out from the store but he was surprised when he saw a very familiar girl.

"Am I seeing dead people right now?" He slaps his face but the girl was still there. He tried closing his eyes but when he opened it, she's still there.

He released a frightened laugh. "This is not true. Totally not true." He muttered.

"Ahjumma, do you know any place to stay?" you asked. The ahjumma shook her head. "Thanks." When she looked away, she saw a guy staring at her. she looked back to see if he's looking to someone, but the guy was looking at her.

She went near the guy. He started panicking. He cover his face with his scarf and closed his eyes.

"Do you know any place to stay?" She asked him. He didn't answer.

"Hey, Oppa, do you know any place to stay?" you repeat the question. "Go Away!" He yelled.

"Did I do something wrong?" She asked. Zico slowly removed the scarf from his face. "Hae Jin, please go away. I don't like ghost." He muttered.

"Hae Jin?" She asked. "Does this guy know me?" She asked herself.

"I'm, I'm not Hae Jin. I'm you." She smiled. Zico poked her nose. "You're real." He said. She giggled. Then Zico pinched her cheeks. "Hey, you're real. You're not ghost." He goofily smiled.

"Ofcourse I am!" She giggled.

"What are you asking again?" Zico raised his eyebrows.

"Do you know any place to stay?" She asked. Zico smiled.

"I have a extra room in my house, and it's open for rent. Do you want that room?" He asked. you nodded.

"Well, I just accidentally went here to Busan. I really don't know this place, so I don't know where to stay." you explained. Zico nodded.

"Wait, is there a drug store around here?" She asked. Zico raised one eyebrow at her. "Why?" He asked.

"I have to buy something." She said. Then Zico and you went into a drug store. She bought 2 oxygens for her. Zico felt weird about her, but still, he has no choice, he feels something good about her.

After they went into Zico's house, Zico immidiately called Joengmin.

Meanwhile, the Boys were still searching for you at Seoul. Jeongmin received a call from one of his old friends.

"Zico?" He answered.

"Yo wazzup?" Zico answered.

"Fine. Why do you call? Excuse me but I'm in a hurry now. I'm currently searching for someone."  Jeongmin said as he planned to hang up the phone. But before he could do that, a word made him shocked.

"Hae Jin's right here." Zico yelled.

"Hae Jin?!" Jeongmin yelled. Zico nodded.

"I'll be there. Don't let her go out of your sight, okay?" He said. then he hanged up the phone.

"I know where she is now." He said. Gongchan's eyes widened.

"Really where is she?" Baro asked.

"At Busan.But, I think, It'll be good if I'm the one who'll take her home." He said.

"Why? We should take her home too." Gongchan protested. Jeongmin shook his head.

"I'll just take her home, on my own. You guys just should work on with Sandeul." He answered.

"I guess, he's right." CNU answered. "Yeah, we'll just do that." Baro said.

As soon as they finished their conversation, Jeongmin wasted no time and rushed in the bus station.

"I'll try to fix everything. Just please, let me..." Jeongmin muttered.

 

TO BE CONTINUED.

=======================================================================

ON THE NEXT CHATERS:

"I Love you, So I'll do this for you. I'm letting you go on with your life."

"You don't have to..."

=======================================================================

Annyeong!

Sorry for the really really really late update!

it took me 1234567890 years to update XD

mianhae! but I'm back now!

Sorry about that, we had Military Trainings for 2 weeks.

Although I open my account, It's just for notifications

and not for updating :)

Sorry again!

But I'm back now! I'll finish this fanfic first before I update my other fanfic ^^

So, sory if this is just a filler chappie.. It was night time here, and i just got home.

I'll again okay?

Bear with me! JEBAL! and thanks to those subscribers and those who comment!

Don't to forget to subscribe and comment!

Thank You!