19

My Love: You're My Beautiful Target 2

As soon as they arrived at Seoul, Jeongmin went in seperate way with you. He went directly to his house while you went back to Jinyoung's house.

"You're Back. Where have you been?" Jinyoung worriedly asked her. you looked around searching for Eun Min but she found no signs of her.

"Yeah, I'm back. I just went for some space. I need it, you know. Time to think and know my heart." She answered and smiled sweetly at him. Jinyoung smiled back at her.

"That's Good. So, how was it? Did you already know your heart?" He asked. you sighed deeply.

"Yeah. I'm going to fight for the person I Love. Even if it takes my life, i will. And you're right, i won't regret it." She said. All this words were directly for Jinyoung.

"Where's Eun Min? Isn't she home?" you asked Jinyoung. His smile slowly faded. "What's the matter?" She asked worriedly.

"Well.." He started as he let go a deep sigh. "We just had a small argument early this morning. She just went out, maybe she needs time to think for herself." He continued. you just nodded.

"You know what, I really love Eun Min so much. But this past few days, I just don't understand her. She acts like, like i don't know. She's really different from the girl that I loved before." Jinyoung opened up his feelings.

"Yes, she's different, she's not me." She whispered. "What?" Jinyoung said.

"Nothing. Everything will go back to it's original places. Don't worry." She answered. She went inside her room. She changed her clothes. She was thinking of havng a dental check up at Sandeul's Clinic, this was also a way for her to bring back Sandeul's lost memories. After she changed, she went out. Jinyoung was also going out.

"Where are you going?" She asked Jinyoung.

"I'm going to Sandeul's Clinic. You?" He asked. you smiled.

"At his Clinic too." She answered. Jinyoung smiled at her. "Well, let's just go there together. Is it okay with you?" He asked.

you nodded cheerfully. So, they went to Sandeul's Clinic but to their surprise, It was close. There is no Clinic for today.

"I don't know he's going to close his Clinic today." Jinyoung scratched the back of his head.

"Well, i guess we have to go home now." You said. Jinyoung nodded. He noticed that something is missing in his pocket.

"I forgot the house keys!" Jinyoung panicked. "What?!" She shouted.

"Aigoo, what should I do now? We have to wait till night until Eun Min returns home." Jinyoung said. you looked away. Akwardness went to both of them. No one talks for a minute until..

"Want to go to somewhere?" Jinyoung asked akwardly. you smiled shyly then nod. Both of them went to a park. That park is where they used to go before. They sat at a bench. Silence conquer the whole time. No one wants to speak. Both of them were shy and akward with each other. Until you was an Ice Cream stand. went open as she imagined herself her favorite food. Her stomach growls at it's sweet smell. But she doesn't have money to buy it. All she can do is to stare at it. Jinyoung noticed you's actions toward the Ice Cream.

"Do you like Ice Cream?" Jinyoung asked. you looked at him and shyly nodded. Jinyoung smiled at her and stood up. He went to the Ice Cream stand and bought 2 Ice Creams for the 2 of them. As soon as he hand the Ice Cream to you, she excitedly her Ice Cream and giggled.

Jinyoung smiled as he watched her enjoy her Ice Cream. you looked at him as she noticed that Jinyoung was looking at her.

"Why?" She asked. Jinyoung smiled as he saw a Ice Cream on her upper lip.

"Why?" You repeated her question. Jinyoung wiped the Ice Cream on her upper lip using his thumb finger. you felt an electricity flowing all over her body. It seems that her lips misses Jinyoung so much.

"You look funny." Jinyoung said while laughing. He put an ice cream in her nose. you started laughing.

You smiled at Jinyoung. She misses him a lot. Their bonding moments together, all of their memories flashed backed. While Jinyoung was laughing, you moved forward and hugged him tight.

Jinyoung's eyes widened as he feels you's arms wrapped around him. Jinyoung's heart started to beat wild. He never felt this way before. It seems that the incomplete feeling that he's feeling has been filled. But that hugging moment feels wrong to him. He gently pushed her.

"Why did you hug me?"

 

TO BE CONTINUED.

============================================================================

ON THE NEXT CHAPTERS:

"you, i love you."

============================================================================

Update!

Sorry if this story went on hiatus.

It's me the reason!

Mianhae, i just got busy.

Graduation is already here! So I'm busy with our finals.

I'll try my best to update again!

Comment and Subscribe please

so i could know that you're still reading my story!

need it please.

thank you :)