13

My Love: You're My Beautiful Target 2

Baro and CNU was at a restaurant. They were busy talking while they were waiting for Jeongmin and you. Gongchan wasn't present that time because he was with Jae Hyun, his girlfriend who was celebrating her birthday. When Jeongmin and you arrived at the restaurant, CNU was surprised by how attractive You was in his eyes.

"Baro, that dude there, he's really familiar." CNU whispered to Baro's ears as he pointed you. Baro smirked.

"You're wrong there. He's not a dude. She's a girl." He whispered. CNU was shocked. "Hey there!" Baro welcomed them.

"Hey!" Jeongmin greeted. They sat down. CNU was just starring at you. "Stop there. I might melt down." She said.

"You're so familiar. Did we met before?" CNU asked. you smiled by CNU's reaction.

"Yeah. You did." Baro said. "When?!" CNU surprisedly asked.

"She's the one who pretend to be Eun Min at Sandeul's Clinic before." Baro said. "But, here hair is...." CNU can't believe.

"That's right. By the way, sorry about that." you said. "Then, who are you?" He asked.

"My sister." Jeongmin said. "I know you." CNU said. "Sir Bae Jun's son? But, i don't know you have a sister." CNU said. the 3 of them laughed. CNU was left clueless.

============================================================================

After lunch, the group went out for a walk. Still, CNU hasn't recovered his memories.

"You sure you're not a guy?" CNU asked. you laughed. "Definitely a girl." She answered.

Jeongmin and Baro was at the back of them. They were busy chatting about something.

"Oppa!" A girl called from behind. the 4 of them looked back. "Oppa!" The girl ran into them.

you went beside Jeongmin. "Do you know her?" She asked. Jeongmin didn't answer.

"Oppa!" The girl called Jeongmin. Then she saw you. She was so shocked by what she saw.

"Oppa, is she?..." The girl asked. Jeongmin ran away. She chased him. "Oppa!" The girl called him. They were already running too far.

"Wait..." She called. Jeongmin finally stopped running.

"What do you want?" Jeongmin irritatedly asked. "Oppa, it's been already 8 years. Haven't you recovered yet?" She asked. Jeongmin didn't respond.

"Stop this nonsense now and just move on!" She hugged Jeongmin. "I wouldn't recover until she's back!" He pushed the girl away.

"She wouldn't be back anymore!" She shouted. "Listen to me, move on now! It's been 8 years since Unni..." Jeongmin cutted her words.

"Stop it! Hae Min, she's here now, and I won't let her go. She's mine. get it? She's mine!!!" He shouted.

"Oppa, I love you. I'm here." She cried. "I don't need you. She's all I need." Jeongmin angrily said. He ran away from Hae Min. A flashback went inot his mind.

"Yah, Jeongmin Oppa! Look at this, isn't it cute?" Hae Jin showed him a shirt. "That will be more cute if you'll wear it." Jeongmin smiled.

"You're right. I'll buy it!" Hae Jin said and bought the shirt. She excitedly went to the fitting room and wear the shirt. After she wear the shirt, she went out to show it to Jeongmin. She looked at her reflection infront of the mirror.

"This will make you cuter." Jeongmin said as he showed a diamond ring to her. "Oppa?" She happily asked. Jeongmin kneeled down infront of her. "Will you marry me?" He asked. All the people at the boutique looked at them.

"Are you kidding me? Ofcourse Oppa! Yes, yes and yes!" She jumped. Jeongmin wore the ring on her ring finger. After that they went out. "Wait here. I'll just get the car." Jeongmin left her at the sidewalk. Hae Jin was amazed by the diamond ring on her finger. She was inlove with Jeongmin that time.

While Jeongmin was busy opening the car. He heard a shout.

"The girl was hitted by the car!!!" Jeongmin was nervous as soon as the people gathered around. He couldn't see Hae Jin anymore. He worriedly ran into the sidewalk to look for her. "Hae Jin!" Jeongmin called. Still he didn't saw Hae Jin.

"Is she dead?" People muttered. He keeps convincing his self that it was not Hae Jin who was hitted. He went into the crowd and look at the girl who was all wet by her blood.

"Hae Jin?" He cried as soon as he saw that it was Hae Jin. He ran beside her. "Hae Jin!" He tried waking her up. But she's already dead. On her right hand, she tightly held the diamond ring that Jeongmin gave her earlier.

Hae Jin wore out the ring to observe it more. She accidentally fell the ring into the ground and rolled in the road. She worriedly ran over the ring but a car hit her.

Jeongmin couldn't recover by that. He still thinks that Hae Jin was still alive. He also prepares a Wedding Ceremony for them. Jeongmin was really depressed that time. He didn't want to eat nor sleep. Hae Min, Hae Jin's younger sister, who was also inlove with Jeongmin, was the one who saw Jeongmin's suffering.

"I can't let her go. Now that she's just near me, i just can't." Jeongmin whispered.

 

TO BE CONTINUED.

============================================================================

ON THE NEXT CHAPTERS:

"It was all a lie! He created you for somebody not me!"

============================================================================

Update!

Hope you already have a clue who really Jeongmin is.

Leave comments okay? and don't forget to subscribe.

Don't know but maybe i'll just end this fic at chappie 20 or something.

Thank You~!