14

My Love: You're My Beautiful Target 2

"So where exactly Jeongmin goes? And that chic that runs after him earlier?" Baro asked Gongchan for the 10th time.

"I told you, for the 10th time, i don't know!" Gongchan irritatedly answered. They were at Jinyoung's house that time, waiting for Jeongmin to return home.

"Whose that girl? Is she Jeongmin's girlfriend? But if she is, why does he ran away from her?" You asked herself.

Jeongmin finally arrived. Judging by his looks, he was sad. you worriedly ran to him.

"Yah, Jeongmin! What happened? We're so worried about you." She said. "Where's CNU?" Jeongmin asked.

"He went home already. We waited for you at the park for almost an hour but you didn't returned. So he decided to went home." Baro explained.

"I'm sorry about that." He felt sad for you. She shook her head and worriedly touched his forehead. "It's fine. But, are you okay? You look sad. Are you sick?" She asked. Jeongmin gave her a small smile. "It's okay. Thank you for your concern." He said.

"You sure?" She asked. "I am." Jeongmin assured her. "Let's go, we have to meet Sandeul." Jeongmin grabs her hand and pulls her out but you stopped him. "No. Let's just stay here. I'm worried about you." She said.

"What?! You only have 7 days left and you'll just give up a day just because of Jeongmin?" Baro angrily asked. "Noona, Jeongmin's okay now. Infact we shouldn't be here right now. We shouldn't waste any moment now." Gongchan said.

"They're right. I'm okay. Let's just finish this day, okay?" Jeongmin said. She shook her head. "We'll stay here." She answered.

"So stubborn." Baro said. "Just rest okay? We'll just think of a better way to bring back their memories." She said. "Alright. if that's what you want." Jeongmin said then head into their room.

"Are you insane? 7 days remaining. I remind you, 7 days. What if you can't bring their memories back in 6 days?" Baro nagged her. "Baro hyung's right. If Jeongmin isn't feeling well, then atleast, he can stay here and we'll work." Gongchan said.

"Guys, let's be fair. Jeongmin was always with me whenever I need someone. He never fails to turn me up when I'm down. It's the least thing i can do for him." She answered. "What now?" Baro asked. "I mean, what plan?" He added.

=======================================================================

Jeongmin wasn't in his self that time. He keeps on reminiscing Hae Jin's past when he heard a laughter outside of his room.

"That's right! We'll cook for Sandeul hyung!" Gongchan said. "He loves your cooking more than his wife's." Baro said. they all laugh. So that day, Baro, Gongchan and you went into the market to buy ingridients for Sandeul's favorite food, Kimchi. After buying stuffs, they went home and cook the Kimchi.

"Try it." Gongchan feed you. "Delicious." She answered. Then she feed Baro. "How's it?" She asked. "Good. Very good." They laughed. Then they packed it in a tuperware. Baro texted Sandeul that there's something that he want him to taste tomorrow. Sandeul agreed to it, and invited them to his Clinic.

"Yes!!! I know Sandeul hyung will gain his memores with this!" Gongchan jumped. "I hope so." you said.

=======================================================================

"6 days remaining."

=======================================================================

"Ready?!" Gongchan called from outside. He got no response from you inside the kitchen.

"What happened?" Gongchan and Baro checked out you. They found her looking at the Tuperware were they packed the Kimshilast night.

"Is everything okay?" Baro asked. you shook her head. "Why?" Gongchan asked.

"Vinegars were added here." you said. Baro tasted the Kimchi. It was really sour. "Why does it have Vinegar?" He asked.

"I don't know. I left it in the fridge, sealed. Then i just found it opened with a bottle of Vinegar beside it." She explained.

"What's happening here?" Jeongmin asked. "Did you see anyone here in the kitchen last night?" you asked Jeongmin who just went out of his room. He shook his head. "Why?" He asked. They explained everything to him.

"Someone is sabotaging us." Baro said. Gongchan nodded.

"Whoever it is." Jeongmin said as he squeezed the kimchi in his hands. "We have to be very careful now. We don't know whose in the back of Eun Min." He added. "You're right." She seriously said. She blankly stared at Jeongmin who was angrily squeeaing the kimchi. "We should be very careful now." She said.

you made another kimchi. This time, it's really not for Sandeul. She's testing if her suspicon is correct. She placed the sealed Kimchi in the fridge and left it there. She already have a clue who is sabotaging them.

Afternoon, CNU texted Baro that he wants to meet with you. They met at Han River.

"So, why do you want to meet with me?" She asked. CNU was surprised by her question. "Nothing. I was just trying to check you out." He shyly said. She smiled. I have the perfect place for us." She said then pulled CNU.

They sat at a bench infront of a restaurant. "What are we doing here?" He asked.

"Reminiscing." She answered. "Reminiscing?" He asked. She laughed. "Forget it." CNU was remained clueless.

 

you sat at a bench not far from Jinyoung. a guy tap her shoulder.

"Alone?" CNU asked her.

She nodded.

CNU saw Jinyoung with Ji Yeon.

"Ji Yeon's back?" he said, surprised. "You know Ji Yeon?" you asked. CNU nodded.

"Jinyoung was deeply inlove with her before." he said. then he sat beside you.

"Inlove?" she asked, shocked.

"That's right. Jinyoung almost proposed to her, but Ji Yeon went to London to study." he explained.

"You don't know about Ji Yeon?" he asked. you shook her head.

"Well, I guess there's no more chance for them since Jinyoung has someone like you now." he said.

"Still the same CNU I knew before, Simple but Extra-Ordinary Guy." She whispered. "Yes?" He asked.

"Nothing." She said. She snatched a hug from CNU's back. This made CNU blushed. "What are you doing?" He asked.

"Just stay still." She ordered. "If someone saw us, they'll say that we have a boy to boy relationship." He grin fakely.

"Just stay still and don't mind them." She hugged him tighter. "I miss you." She whsipered. "What?" He asked.

"Nothing." She smiled.

A few minutes later, CNU walked her home. "I guess, I'll meet you in the other days?" He shyly asked. She giggled. "Is that a date?" She asked.

"I don't know..." His face turns to red. "Okay." She answered.

After that, you went to her room. She didn't want to sleep because she still has a mission.

Midnight. you heard a small noise from the kitchen. She stood up and quietly went into the kitchen to checked who it is.

Her heart is beating wildly. She knew that it wasn't Eun Min whose sabotaging them since she didn't know about their plans. It wasn't Jinyoung also because he didn't care enough about her. There's only one person left.

She keeps convincing herself that it wasn't who she suspected. She held a glass in her hand, just incase he act weird.

The guy pours vinegar into her Kimchi again. A tear fell from her eyes as soon as she figured it out who it was. She fell the glass from her hand. The guy faced her.

"Jeongmin...?"

 

TO BE CONTINUED.

=======================================================================

ON THE NEXT CHAPTERS:

"Do you really want to know Why I'm like this?!"

=======================================================================

Update!

Haha! Dramas coming!

Watch out for the next chappie ^^

Thanks for reading!

Leave comments and dont forget to subscribe!

Thank You ^^