10

My Love: You're My Beautiful Target 2

"So that what really happens." Baro said. you explained everything to him. They were in the Boy's Dorm.

"Hyung, I'm so happy you finally remember her." Gongchan said as he hugged Baro.

"Don't worry, I'll help you bring back Jinyoung's memories." Baro said.

"Thank you." you said. "By the way, are you sure that you're okay living here? It's a boy's dormitory and you're the only girl here. Do you want to stay in my house?" Baro asked.

"No need. Before i was living at Jeongmin's house but we moved here because of my situation that i can't breathe without Jinyoung." She explained.

"Still, Jeongmin's a guy." Baro protested. "You're a guy too." Jeongmin answered him.

"Yes I am but I've been friends with her for almost 7 years! I know i won't do anything to her." Baro explained.

"Yeah, maybe you met her first before me. But that doesn't mean that I'm going to do something to her." Jeongmin said, he's kinda pissed.

"Baro, Jeongmin, stop it. Baro, I'll stay here. Don't worry, Jeongmin's a nice guy." you assured him.

"You sure?" Baro asked. you nodded. Baro couldn't do anything but to agree with her.

============================================================================

Baro and Gongchan are on their way home.

"Hyung, Jeongmin's a nice guy. I used to suspect him with before but when I got to know him, he's nice. Actually REALLY nice." Gongchan said.

"I still, i don't know. It's just i feel something about him. I don't trust that guy. He seems like a bad guy." Baro said.

"Hyung, it's not good to judge other people." Gongchan shook his head. "That's the lesson I've learned." He continued.

"I hope that Jeongmin is really a nice guy and won't to something bad to you." Baro said.

============================================================================

"16 days remaining."

============================================================================

 

"Apology accepted. But i won't go home with you." She said as she pushed Jinyoung away. She walked a bit fast with a smile on her face. She knew that Jinyoung would still chase her and begged for forgiveness.

"Just one more apology, and i'll give up!" she muttered to herself.

Jinyoung sighed, "Girls, they're really hard to understand. I wished i just experimented a boy, so that i can have a brother, not a girl acting 'hard-to-get'" he said in his self.

Jinyoung followed her and jogged his way infront of her. He blocked her way.

"Let's start a new, means live with me again. Not just accept my apology." he explained.

You crossed her arms. Paused for a second then scratched her head and began smiling as a sign that Jinyoung just defeated her. Jinyoung smiled in relief. He opened his arms wide hoping for a big hug form her and she didn't disappoint him.

Jinyoung hugged her really tight and you hugged back.

"you don't ever do that again, arasso? If you leave me agai, I'd totally wish that you'll disappear." Jinyoung said as he kissed you's head.

"I won't Jagiya" she said then looked up on Jinyoung, "I won't" she said then hugged him again.

Jinyoung was having a dream about him and a blurred faced girl again. Jinyoung woked up and sat down.

"Who is she and why is she always in my mind?" He asked his self.

Eun Min was peeking inside Jinyoung's room. She saw what happened to Jinyoung.

"I have to do something so that her remaining days will be lessen" She angrily whispered.

Morning came. Jinyoung and Eun Min went to Sandeul's Clinic for a monthly check up. Baro, Jeongmin, Gongchan and You arrived.

"What is that girl doing here?" Sandeul angrily asked.

"Chill, she's you daughter of Bae Jun, Jinyoung's boss." Baro explained.

"I don't remember that he has a daughter. Just one son." Jinyoung said.

"She lives in US before that why you didn't know her." Jeongmin explained.

"I'm here to say sorry to you guys. I know, a couple of days ago i made a crazy move saying that I'm Eun Min. I'm sorry about that." She apologized.

Eun Min glared at her, you saw that but she just pretend that she didn't.

"If you say so then okay apology accepted. Since you're Bae Jun's daughter. Don't you know that guy is really nice?" Sandeul asked.

"I don't know if i can accept her apology." Jinyoung said to Sandeul. "That's right. Even if she's Bae Jun's daughter, still we didn't know her. We shouldn't trust easily." Eun Min smirked.

"Yah! but you should atleast trust her! Her father created you right?" Gongchan's voice went louder. Eun Min was shocked to hear that from Gongchan.

"What's with the shouting?" Jinyoung asked. "Sorry." Gongchan said.

"But, Channie has a point. You should just atleast try to accept her apology. Bae Jun created Eun Min and without him, maybe Jinyoung hyung is still nerd or weird or something." Baro said. Eun Min was embarassed making you happy.

"Alright. Since your father is really nice." Jinyoung said. He stood up and hand shaked with her.

"Just don't do crazy stuffs again okay?" Jinyoung asked, she nodded. "I also apologized for pushing you making you fell on the ground." Jinyoung said. "It's alright." She answered. She was very that she can talk to Jinyoung again. Atleast she'd already had a one step forward to Jinyoung.

============================================================================

"You shouldn't accept her apology!!!" Eun Min shouted at Jinyoung. They were at home and they were arguing about you.

"What's wrong about that?" Jinyoung asked her. "We don't trust strangers!" She shouted.

"She's not a stranger, she's Bae Jun daughter. Have you forgotten that he created you?" Jinyoung asked her in his most gentle way.

"Still! We don't know her. Jinyoung try to listen to me! She's up to something I can feel it." Eun Min was really angry that she couldn't control Jinyoung.

"Stop it. You're doing it again Eun Min. Please consider my feeling also. That girl didn't do anything wrong to us. And if she does, she already apologized." Jinyoung's voice went a bit louder.

"You're shouting at me?" Eun Min's tears fell. "I'mnot. I'm just explaining." Jinyoung said.

"You're chosing that girl over me?" Eun Min asked her. "Eun Min, I'm not! Please don't think that way." Jinyoung said.

"No you just did!" Eun Min went to her room. "Fine!" Jinyoung said. He didn't know why but he's really pissed by Eun Min's actions.

"That girl is really starting me. I'll show her whose the winner." Eun Min whispered.

============================================================================

"So, you've already gained Jinyoung as your friend. What's the feeling?" Jeongmin asked her. They were chatting at the Boy's Dorm.

"I'm so happy! I feel like I'm really close to him now!" She excitedly said.

"Told you, that's Baro's magic!" Baro said. All of them laugh.

"Let's celebrate this! Let's have lunch!" Gongchan invited. Then they went to a restaurant.

The Dorm Lady was busy organizing some files when a piece of paper fell from her desk.

"What's this?" She aske herself and she was shocked to see what is written.

It was night went they returned home and they were surprised by what they saw. you and Jeongmin's things were scattered outside the dorm.

"So, was it fun fooling me?" The dorm lady asked.

"What are you talking about?" She asked. "You know exactly what I'm talking about." She answered.

"Here." She handed the paper that she just read earlier.

"A message of warning, there's a girl in your dorm pretending to be a boy. You should be warned about this or this dorm will be closed." That was the message written.

"You're a girl right? I saw your stuffs." The Dorm Lady said.

She thinked for a second who could have put that message on the Dorm Lady's desk. She thinked that it was Eun Min but she realized that Eun Min doesn't know where she lives. "Who could it be?" She asked herself.

 

TO BE CONTINUED.

============================================================================

ON THE NEXT CHAPTERS:

"Someone is sabotaging us." -Baro

-

"We should be very careful now. We don't know whose in the back of Eun Min." -Jeongmin

============================================================================

Update!

Haha you and Jinyoung are almost friends now!

Woohoo!

Next chapters will be so interesting! (for me ^^ don't know to my readers ^^)

Well, here's an update! I'll update later.

Leave Comments and Don't forget to subscribe!

Thank you ♥