16

My Love: You're My Beautiful Target 2

"5 days remaining."

============================================================================

It's already 3am. you was walking her way home. She still hasn't recover from what happened between her and Jeongmin. She released a deep sigh. Her eyes was red and fluffy.

"Your sigh was really heavy. Anything wrong?" Jinyoung asked her. you was surprised to see Jinyoung that early.

"I checked you last night at your room. But you wasn't there. Where did you go this early?" He asked. He was sitiing infront of his house. "Well, uhm..." She doesn't know what to answer. Jinyoung just smiled at her.

"Don't bother. I'm not in the position to ask. Just worried." Jinyoung looked down. She just gave him a shy smile. Jinyoung smiled at her. He noticed her eyes was red and fluffy. He suddenly got worried.

"What happened to your eyes? Did you cry?" Jinyoung stood up and checked her eyes. you looked away. Surprised by Jinyoung's sudden actions.

"I'm sorry. I asked again. Forget it." He shyly sat down again. you felt uncomfortable with Jinyoung's action but then she feel happy. It seems that Jinyoung doesn't completely forget her. Especially his heart still beats for him. She sat beside Jinyoung.

"Can I tell you my problem? Well, if that's okay with you. I just feel so alone right now." She said. Jinyoung looked at her. She really seems problematic. He nodded. "Go on. I'll just listen."

"Well, I have a weird life. REALLY weird life. I met this guy, whom I really really love. But he doesn't remember me at all. He just forget me all of a sudden. I really really want him back, because i think that I'm here for him. You know, i believe, We're meant to be." She started. Jinyoung listened to her carefully.

"But I was so wrong. I'm not his true love. I was really for another guy. That Another guy, I treated him as a brother. He's always there whenever I need him. Now, I really feel sorry for him. He suffered a lot because of me. Because of me, being selfish. I don't love him, but i want to love him." She added.

"If you want to love him, what will happen to the guy you love?" Jinyoung asked. you looked deeply at Jinyoung's eyes. "I don't know. But, I really really really love him. More than my life." She answered. Tears fell from her eyes.

"What do you think? Should I give him up for my another guy?" She asked. Jinyoung paused for a second thinking for the right answer.

"Well, just follow your heart. Whatever it says, it's the best. And you don't have to regret because you became happy." He said. Jinyoung gave her a warm smile. "Whatever your decision may be, I'm here to support you. You know, this past days that we've been living in one house, i already treated you asmy friend. And I want that friendship to stay forever. It can stay right?" He asked. you smiled at him while crying. "Yeah, it can." She answered.

Jinyoung wiped her tears then hugged her. you once again feels that Jinyoung was for him. She doesn't want to let go from that hug. If she could stay like that forever, she will. 5 days were remaining, yet her mind wasn't clear as before. She doesn't know what her goal is. If she'll going to take Jinyoung back or stay with Jeongmin. She gently let go Jinyoung from the hug even though all she wants right now is to hug him.

"Are you okay?" He asked. She nodded. "Thanks."

"I'll just go inside okay? Are you going to stay here?" He asked. She nodded. "Just for a while." Jinyoung nodded and went inside.

"I love you Jinyoung, I really love you." She whispered. That early morning, Baro called her.

"Guess what?! CNU already remember you!" He excitedly shouted. But he didn't receive any excited response from her.

"Really? That's great." She said while sniffing. Baro noticed that she was crying.

"Are you crying?!" He worriedly asked. Gongchan went near Baro.

"I don't want to continue anymore." She answered. Baro was surprised from her answer. "What are you talking about? We're almost there." Baro said.

"I'm not for Jinyoung. I have to accept it."

"Why now?! Only Sandeul and Jinyoung hyung are left! Don't tell that! There's still 5 days!" Gongchan shouted.

"I'm sorry." She said then hanged up her phone. She ran away. Once again, she don't know where she's heading, all she know is she wants to escape from that place. She just wants to spend the remaining 5 days of her life just by herself. She doesn't want Jeongmin to be bad at Gongchan, Baro, Jinyoung, Sandeul and CNU's eyes. She was trying to protect him and everyone.

She have to accept the fact that She and Jinyoung couldn't be together. She rode a bus heading to Busan. She wants to have a new life, just for 5 days.

"What's wrong with her?!" Baro asked Gongchan. "Why did she do that?!" CNU worriedly asked.

"We have to find out. There should be a good explanation for all of this." Gongchan said. They wnent to Jinyoung's house to look for her.

"I just talked to her earlier. She told me that she'll just stay outside the door just for a bit." Jinyoung answered worriedly.

"Where could she be?" Baro worriedly asked.

"Is Jeongmin there?" Gongchan asked. Jinyoung shook his head. "Jeongmin and you wasn't home last night. Early morning I saw you. But I haven't see Jeongmin." He answered.

"Now where is Jeongmin?"

 

TO BE CONTINUED.

============================================================================

ON THE NEXT CHAPTERS:

"Wazzup? I'm Woo Ji Ho, but call me Zico!"

-

"Don't worry, I know you. You'll be safe here for your remaining days."

============================================================================

Update!

Well, according to the poll, Zico won!

So hey he'll be on the next chappie ^^

Stay tuned :)

Comment and Subscribe okay?

Thanks!!!!!!