15

My Love: You're My Beautiful Target 2

"Jeongmin...?"

"you... I... I... was just checking your kimchi." He explained. She just galred at him.

"I didn't do anything!" Jeongmin defended his self. "Jeongmin, tell me, is it you that was sabotaging me?" She asked.

Jeongmin shook his head. "Why would I do that to you?" He asked her.

"Please, Jeongmin..." Tears are falling endlessly in her eyes. Jeongmin repeatedly shook his head. But it seems that she didn't listen to him. He sighed.

"Yes. I am the one whose sabotaging you." He said. you frozed. "Why are you doing this to me?" She asked.

"Why am I doing this?" He asked. He ran away from the house. She chased him. Jeongmin went into his house. He doesn't want Jnyoung or Eun Min heard them. She followed him inside.

"Tell me, Jeongmin! Why?!" She let go all of her anger inside her.

"Do you really wanna know why I'm like this?!" He shouted. "Yes! Explain it all to me!" She answered.

"I love you!" He shouted. you was surprised by what Jeongmin said. "What?" She whispered.

"That's right! I love you! And you love me too!" He said. "Jeongmin please..."

"I'm telling the truth! You want proof?" He asked. He went to his room and took a frame from his drawer. He throwed the frame infront of her. It was picture of him and you.

"That was taken 8 years ago. You... and Me..." He said.

"This is not possible! This is not true!" She shouted and throwed the frame away. "Yes that is the truth!" Jeongmin shouted. She melted from where she was standing.

"You are Hae Jin, my fiancee." He said. He handed her the pink scraf that she saw before.

 

"Your girlfrined?" you asked. Jeongmin's smile faded.

"Why do you asked?" Jeongmin seriously asked her. "I saw a pink scarf here. You don't look like you wear a pink scarf.  So maybe it belongs to your girlfriend." yousaid. She looked at Jeongmin and noticed his serious look. "I'm sorry. Forget that I..." She said but Jeongmin cutted her words.

"She just went away from me. She believe that she's alive because of the guy she believe that she love. But the truth is, I'm her true love, she just didn't realize it. But in time she will." Jeongmin explained. you was confused but she didn't want to ask anymore.

"She's really confused by now. She just can't understand her feelings. But i know she will one day right? She will love me right?" Jeongmin stood infront of her.

"Don't worry. She will if she really loves you. She'll come back to you." She answered. Jeongmin smiled again. 

"I'm your girlfriend, and this scarf was mine?" She asked. She was really confused that time.

Jeongmin nodded. "You died 8 years ago. After my marriage proposal you were involve in a car accident. You died." He said. you shaken.

"So, I'm human before?" She asked. "You are." He answered.

"I was really depressed after you died. I never want to continue my life without you. You were my life." He started.

"But Bae Jun, he created me for Jinyoung." She cutted Jeongmin's words.

"That was all a lie! He created you for me, and not for him!" He shouted. you shook her head. She doesn't want to believe Jeongmin but there was something in her heart that says, he's telling the truth.

"Father saw me really down. I was near on suicidal.So before I went to US, he created someone just like Hae Jin. And that was you. But when he finished you, It was already too late. I'm on US. He doesn't want his experiment to be wasted so he gave you to Jinyoung." He said.

"So, I was not really for Jinyoung?" She asked. He nodded.

"After 7 years, i return to Korea. I went to Father's laboratory and saw you. He explained me everything. I regret going to US. He told me not to ruin your life and Jinyoung's life. But I just can't. You are mine! and Only Mine! I planned everything. A year after, Father decided to esperiment another one. I was the one who put the wrong chemical. I created Eun Min. I created her for Jinyoung, so that you'll come back to me." He explained.

"All my life, i believed that I was made for Jinyoung and he's meant for me. Why is this happening to me?" She asked herself. Jeongmin sat infront of her.

"Because you loved the wrong person. I'm here. I am your true love." He whispered.

"I don't love you." She said then went out of the house. She kept running and running. She don't know where she's going she just wants to get away from Jeongmin.

Jeongmin was left alone at his house. He knew after that conversation, he caouldn' talk to her normally just like what he do before. What's worst is that, maybe she doesn't want to see him again.

"I just want you back to me. What did I do wrong?" He cried.

you reaches Han River. She was just alone and free to cry until her heart's desire.

 

"Who are you?" you asked the guy who was standing infront of her. The guy smirked and leaned down to her which makes her feel awkward.

"I'm Jeongmin." The guy said. "Jeongmin?" She asked, Jeongmin nodded. "I don't know you."

"But I know you." Jeongmin cutted her words. "I'm Jeongmin, son of Bae Jun so i know you." He said then stretched his hand for a handshake. you shyly took his hand.

"Jeongmin, why?" She shouted at the top of her lungs. Flashbacks randomly hits her mind.

"By the way, i have something for you." Jeongmin said as he hand her a cup of ice cream. "Ice Cream!" she shouted.  Jeongmin giggled. "I'm right. You missed that thing. Come." He helped her stood up and walked their way to Jeongmin's house.

-

 

Jeongmin went down the stairs and smell the food that you was cooking.

"Smells good. What's that?" Jeongmin asked as he tried peeking in the pan.

"Stop it. It's just sausage and egg." you jokingly said.

"But it still smells nice. You're a good cook!" Jeongmin said. "Quit it. Just sit there, this will be done soon."you said.

"Okay." Jeongmin obeyed her.

-

 

"Wake Up now. Don't pretend that you're still sleeping." Jeongmin said while humming. you smiled but then closed her eyes again.

"I told you to get up!" Jeongmin shouted as he jumped at her bed and tickled her. "Jeongmin Oppa, stop!" She shouted.

"Arasso. Get up now. Comeon let's eat. I know you have a long day today." Jeongmin offered her a hand.

"I don't want to. I'm tired." you said then covers her face again with a blanket. "Don't be a lazy girl! Come on and eat breakfast." Jeongmin ordered her. you knew that she wouldn't win when it comes to Jeongmin so she stood up and eat her breakfast.

-

 

"We use to do that thing before. But now, she's doing that with the another girl." She said to herself. Jeongmin put his arm in you's shoulder. "Don't be jealous." Jeongmin whispered without looking at her. "Your Older brother is here. I wouldn't let you be jealous." He added.
 
you smiled as she felt Jeongmin's comfort. She knew that she has someone to rely on, someone who really cares for her.
-

"Morning." Jeongmin greeted her as soon as she opened her eyes.

"You stayed here?" She asked. Jeongmin nodded. "You haven't slept right?" She asked. She touched his face and examine his eyes. "Eyebugs! Why did you not sleep!" She nagged him. "It's okay. Now, are you really okay?" Jeongmin asked. She nodded. 

"Jeongmin, why does it has to be you?" She cried there all night, releasing all of her anger.

"Yah Jeongmin Oppa!" She called him. "Yes, Hae Jin?" He asked.

"I want an Ice Cream." She said. "You always want Ice Cream, don't you want other food?" He asked. They were at Hongdae. Jeongmin's hand was glued to her hand. They were really sweet.

"But I want that!" She frowned. "Why do youlove Ice Cream?" Jeongmin asked as they headed to an Ice Cream stand.

"It's because it's so sweet! Just like us. We're so sweet." She said. "You're so childish." He said as he poked her nose.

"It's true! It's because whenever I ate Ice Cream, it reminds me of you." Hae Jin said. Jeongmin smiled at her and hands her the Ice Cream.

"Here you go." He said. "Thank you, Jeongmin! I Love You very very very much!!" She shouted. Jeongmin giggled.

"I Love You more than your very much." He said. and kissed her forehead. "I Love You so much." he whispered.

 

TO BE CONTNUED.

============================================================================

ON THE NEXT CHAPTERS:

"I really love you so ill do this for you."

============================================================================

Update!

Okay here's the real reason why Jeongmin is like that.

And that's the reason why you love Ice Cream!

BTW. There will be another minor cast here. It'll going to be one of the BLOCK B!

But I can't choose who! Here's a poll. Whoever the result will be is another character!

That's it for today! BTW.

I have another fanfic. Well, since this one is going to end soon, here's another one!

Starring you, Donghae and Eunhyuk. If you're interested, here's the story link

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/119797

check it if you have time ^^

THANK YOU!

Leave Comments and Don't forget to subscribe ^^

Thank you ♥♥♥