1

My Love: You're My Beautiful Target 2

you wrapped her arms to Jinyoung. Both of them were enjoying the movie that they're watching. She can't help but to smile as she flashbacked some of their memories. It's already been 2 years since she've became a real human. 

"Jagiya, why are you smiling like that?" Jinyoung lean down to her.

"Nothing." She cheerfully said as she buried her face in Jinyoung's shoulder.

"Hey, you, are you planning anything right now?" Jinyoung worriedly asked.

you shook her head and kissed Jinyoung's cheeks. "I told you, it's nothing."

Jinyoung looked at her awkwardly. "You sure? Last time you looked like that, you surprised me with a plane ticket to Hong Kong."

"Do you want a surprise again?" She asked him as she pouted her lips. Jinyoung pecked her lips and made her leaned to his shoulder.

"Nope. Having you here with me is the greatest surprise that you've given to me. I Love You."

"I Love You too, Jinyoung." She tightly hold Jinyoung's arms.

============================================================================

They went home after watching movie. Jinyoung sat down at the couch and pulled you down making her sat at his lap. Jinyoung hugged her tight.

"What should we do now?" Jinyoung asked her. you thinked for a while.

"Why don't we have a round tonight?" you seductively said. Jinyoung's eyes widened. He excitedly nodded.

"This time, it'll be really exciting. A tough one for you." you stood up and pulled her sleeves up.

"Ready yourself first. I'll prepare the room." you said. Jinyoung jumped excitedly.

At the room...

"You ready?" you? asked. Jinyoung nodded. "Ready!" Jinyoung excitedly said.

you hit the start button. It's their daily routine, to play video games at night. Jinyoung always lose. But this time, He's really desperate to win.

"I won't let you in this time!" Jinyoung shouted. "In your dreams, Mr. Dreamy Jinyoung!" She shouted back.

But just like before, Jinyoung lose again this time. "You win! You cheater!" Jinyoung sighed disappointedly.

"Stop being so childish, Jagiya! Accept it, you won't win with me." you laughed.

"Now face your consiquence." She demanded. "Okay. What is it this time? Just please don't make me sleep outside this time." Jinyoung worriedly said.

"Don't worry, it'll be easy." She smiled. "Just tell me you love me." She continued.

"You serious?" Jinyoung asked. She nodded. "Yes ofcourse! So, tell me." she said. Jinyoung stood up and hugged her.

"You don't always have to make me say that i love you. Because you know that i really do." He said as he sway her in his arms.

"Stop it. I know that you do love me ofcourse. But, i just want to hear it." She said.

Jinyoung kissed her hand. "I Love You. I Love You so much."

"I Love You too." She asnwered. "Really?" Jinyoung asked. "I can't feel it." He added.

"Aigoo. It's true! I love you. What do you want me to do?" She asked. Jinyoung pouted his lips asking for a kiss from you. He closed his eyes as you slowly went closer to him.

"Hi guys!!!" A loud voice surprised to two of them.

"Uh-oh. Looks like we interrupted something." Baro said. as he scaredly peeked inside.

"Hmm.. It's nothing." you said as she giggled. "You guys are always wrong timing. I hate you." Jinyoung angrily said.

you poked Jinyoung's cheeks. "We'll continue this later, arasso?" She whispered. Jinyoung knew that he can't do nothing about it. He stubbornly scratched his head.

"Aish, when will i have a time with you? Just the two of us?" He asked his self.

 

TO BE CONTINUED.

============================================================================

ON THE NEXT CHAPTERS:

"Who are you?"

"A friend of you. You're experiment."

-

"I'm completely wrong!"

"No. You're absolutely right. I'm not a wrong experiment!"

============================================================================

Annyeong!

1st chappie done!

hope you like this one ^^

well, ill try updating more often.

this was just a filler chappie but i hope you like it ^^

thanks anyways for the subscriptions ans comments ^^

thank you so much!

and hope you'll support this one.

And oh, here's the link to the first story for those who haven't read it, enjoy!

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/82550/you-re-my-beautiful-target-b1a4-baro-cnu-gongchan-jinyoung-sandeul-you