Scandal

When We Were In Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seung Yeon's phone is ringing non-stop early this morning. She knows she doesn't have any schedule for the day and her drama filming will be on the other day. She opened her eyes and counted the days since Jong Hyun talked to her. It’s only the second day since the car incident but it feels like months already of not hearing from him. Half-sleep she reaches for her phone.

"Hello." She greets with a dry voice.
"Hey. Seung Yeon-ie. I am here at FNC right now and checked the confirmed guests for the party tonight. You did send your confirmation yet ha!?" Choa seems a bit angry. 
"Ah yeah. Unnie. It’s you. Good morning." She stutters. She totally forgot about the FNC Christmas event. 
"Sorry Unnie. I was out of my mind since yesterday. I'll go tonight for you Unnie." She continues. 
"Good. Let's catch-up later. Wear y dress okay?"she laughs.
"Yah! You're crazy. Hmmm Unnie, do you know if CNBLUE will attend tonight?" She asks
"I don't think so. They are in HongKong now. Why? You haven't mentioned this to Jong Hyun?" Choa is curious. 
"Ah yeah. We haven't talked yet. I'll see you later Unnie." She ends the call.

Even after WGM, Choa and Seung Yeon remained close friends behind the scenes. They will catch up once in a while about personal life and career. Choa is well aware that the two are secretly dating over the years and she fully supports the two love birds.

The party started exactly at 10pm. This is the first time FNC organized a Christmas event like this. President Han wants to thank his FNC family for the good performance of the company this year. At around 10:30pm, Seung Yeon arrives wearing a dark blue off-shoulder dress. The dress is fine fitted exposing her well defined shoulders, y curves and bumps in front and in back. A lot of people are already inside the club chatting and dancing to the loud music. She greets some artists that she passes by while looking for Choa. 

She walks around the place. She's been to several parties before but events like this are not really her type. She finds it hard to keep up with flashy lights, loud music and hype

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter