New World :)

When We Were In Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The weather is getting colder as winter already started to strike together with the Christmas vibe in the air. Jong Hyun wakes up so early in the morning feeling like his heart was trapped in the scorching heat of summer. The overwhelming support from their families, friends and fans has been very heartwarming since last night after the nerve-racking announcement of them dating and being engaged at the same day. He energetically jumps out of his bed and drinks a glass of water. He went straight to his wardrobe and readies himself for a warm bath. He is overflowing with happiness dancing in almost all of his movements with a music solely playing in his head.

“Two Caffe Americano - to go” he orders at the Starbucks near Seung Yeon’s apartment. “Two Caffe Americanos coming. Name Sir?” The handsome barista asks. “Mrs. Lee” he beams to the barista. “Oh! Lee  Jong Hyun-shi! I wish you both happiness sir!” The barista bows finally recognizing Jong Hyun. He heads straight up to her apartment and keys in the password as if he was the owner of the unit. Surprisingly, she’s still sleeping. He slides the curtain off her room and opens the window to let the bright cold weather enter her room.

“Yeobo. Good morning” he joins her in bed kissing her in her forehead. “Hmmm” she mumbles trying to crouch under her comforter. “Wake up. We need to go somewhere” he tries to pull her from her bed. She sits in his lap linking her arms in his neck. “I’m too lazy today Oppa. I missed my bed so much” she talks showing off her aegyo. “And you don’t miss me?” he reaches for the cup of coffee and hands it over to her with a frowning face. "Thank you Mr. Lee" she smiles at him.

She drinks her coffee while still seating in his lap with her feet swaying and cradling in his lap like a little girl. They are talking over what had happened last night and how epic it was for them. When almost done, she sweetly pecks him in his forehead, then at the tip of his eyes and nose, going to his cheeks. He caresses her back while still holding her on his lap with closed eyes happily accepting those kisses. Now he is waiting for her lips to fill in his almost opened lips. "Why did you stop?" He asks as he opens his eyes. "I haven't brushed yet!" They were laughing and she sprints out from his lap and runs towards the restroom. When she's about to go out, he intentionally bumps into her. "Oops. No more excuses!" He blurted out with a smirking face.

They are kissing so passionately like it’s always the first time. Whenever their lips make contact, both of them transform into hungry wolves. “You…said…we…will…go…somewhere…” she barely finished her sentence in between their heated kisses. “It can wait!” he answers as he takes another deep breath. He leads her inside the restroom again still kissing so hard making her back bumped into the glass door of her shower room. They slightly trips off as the door unexpectedly opened due to their intense movements. He accidentally grabs the shower grip giving them a surprise wash of warm water. "Oh no! I'm so wet!" She screams while laughing at her soaked oversized tee. The fine line of her shirt sticks into her skin exposing her well-defined clavicle, gifted s and slim waistline. His heart feels like racing in a marathon with a fantastic view in front of his eyes until he finds his hand already sweeping her wet hair off her shoulder. "Oh God! How can you be so beautiful in this messy state?" He makes small steps inside the shower room and purposely turns on the shower. "Let's get wet together!" He announces. Plain shower time turned to be a playful yet lovey-dovey time for the two drifting hearts.

It took them almost forever to come out of that hot steamy room, even hotter than a sauna because of their heated romance. Thankfully Seung Yeon can control herself unlike Jong Hyun who wishes to be locked inside with her. She walks through her room and opens her huge wardrobe looking for some nice dress. "What are you doing here? I am going to get dressed." She utters trying to shoo him away. "I am looking for my boxers here. I know it is somewhere here." He makes an excuse with a pabo laugh. "Don't look. I am going to put on my undies. Just turn your back!" She shyly speaks. "As if I've never s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter