Cancun Temptation

When We Were In Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jong Hyun goes straight to his room in a luxurious hotel in front of the wide beach in Cancun. He slides the curtain to get a night view of the beach. He scans the dark peaceful view and deeply inhales in his thoughts. He's been working really hard for the past months for their Japan and Korea comeback. It's been a while since his last vacation and he feels a bit relieve to have a short break. But this is not the kind of break that he planned.

It took him more than 15 hours to arrive in Cancun. He is really tired at the moment and his mind is still thinking of the same thoughts over and over again - Seung Yeon's question in the car and the bar incident that happened the other night. He counts the days since this happened and realizes that it's only 5 days ago. But the agony in his heart is so real and he feels like he will be in pain forever.

He shuts the curtain and takes his luggage on his huge bed. He sets aside his favorite blue Hurley rash guard and surfer shorts that he will use tomorrow morning when he surfs. He changes to a plain dark blue short with a white top. Dressing like this makes him look very foreigner with his outstanding Asian facial features and y but manly figure. He checks himself in the mirror and goes outside his hotel room. He can tell that he aged a lot in the past few days.

After a few minutes of walking alone in the shore, an unfamiliar girl approaches in his direction. She looks like a celebrity and has a body of a typical model - tall and skinny. She is wearing a loose cropped top, her hair is mid long and black complementing her tanned shiny skin. Her face is small and he can tell that she is indeed beautiful even with a small light on the shore.

"Hey.." a sweet voice greets Jong Hyun. 
Jong Hyun just nodded with a small smile on his face. He is more confused rather than happy that a girl talks to him. He doesn't know her.
"Sorry if you feel strange about me talking to you" she states. He just stands still and looks at her. "Would you mind if i walk with you? You seem alone and thinking of something." She continues. 
He is now really clueless about the girl. "Do i know her? Does she know me? Why does she want to walk with me? Is she also alone and just wants some company here?" He keeps asking in his mind. 
"Oh sorry. Let me introduce myself first. I am Ara" she extends her hand for a formal handshake. "You are Lee Jong Hyun right?" She asks but she is quite sure about it. 
Jong Hyun is now surpri

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter