First Rooftop Date

When We Were In Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As SY started to cry, memories of their first date are still very clear in her mind. She realized how much Jong Hyun has been very consistent showing his sincere love for her in his own little ways. He is clueless, that trait of him is given but he has unexpected romantic bones in him. This is the side of him which is very new to his fans, his circle of friends, his family and even for him.

***********************

It’s almost 10pm when JH landed back to Korea from a fan meeting in Malaysia. He brought some snacks for SY which he imagined they can eat together in her apartment while watching some movies. His mind is fully operating with his hidden motives. *he smiles like a ert here haha* He wanted to surprise her in her apartment this evening.

5mins later, Tiger - JH's manager arrived to fetch him. Only a few people close to them know that they are secretly dating. Tiger seems to like SY a lot for JH since WGM days. When they arrived in the building, Tiger called SY.

"Seung Yeon-ah, hello. Where are you?" Tiger asked. 
"Oh hi Manager-nim. I'm at my unit right now. The photoshoot ended early. Why?" SY was curious.
"Nothing important. It's just that...ahm..someone handsome wanted to see you now. Of course you know i was instructed to say this. Aish! That kid." He laughed. 
Before SY can respond, JH was already heading upstairs.
"Do i need to go down? My mom is here to spend the night with me." She explained. 
"Omo. JH already went up. He'll be in front of your door in a minute." 
"What to do. I'll hang up Manager-nim. Thank you!"

Ding dong. Ding dong.

She hurriedly opened the door as her mom was already sleeping. "You can't be here. My mom is here." SY whisphered. She headed outside and dragged JH in the fire exit.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter